ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 78 of 97
« First < 28687475767778 7980818288 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Antonio Brown accused of RAPE - Federal Lawsuit Filed
chinaski 06:47 PM 09-10-2019
Per TMZ

Antonio Brown Accused of Raping Former Trainer, Lawsuit Filed via @TMZ https://t.co/khGNY803SS

— Charles Stewart (@StewartTVNews) September 11, 2019

[Reply]
njchiefs 07:41 PM 09-12-2019
Originally Posted by Naptown Chief:
The Kansas City Chiefs are my number one (#1) favorite NFL football team
I also like the Chiefs very much!
[Reply]
Yehoodi 07:52 PM 09-12-2019
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
No such thing as 'ducks in a role'
haha . . .

How about pigs in a blanket? :-)

Thanks for the correction. Was a typo . . .
[Reply]
Yehoodi 07:57 PM 09-12-2019
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
If you had the correct information, yeah you'd have a point.

The Chiefs and NFL attempted to do a proper investigation before Kareem Hunt ever took a single snap after the incident.

They were stonewalled by the Cleveland PD, the Hotel the incident took place at and by the victim that refused to talk with the investigators. The only thing they had to work off of was a vague report and Kareem Hunt telling them that nothing at all had happened. He lied.

Once it was found out what really took place, the Kansas City Chiefs willingly sacrificed the product on the field to do the right thing when they quickly fired Kareem Hunt. There are very key differences when comparing the situations that even idiot Rapetriot fans could figure out if they weren't blind homers.

There's enough evidence, and the victim seems willing to talk in this instance. Letting him practice and prepare for an actual NFL game is as sleazy as it gets and the Patriots are a sleazy team.

Sex crimes players, sex crimes owner and sex crime coach and a Sex Crime enabler running the show. What a toxic environment.
I do not think you are understanding my point . . . My issue is not with KC or how it handled the investigation (and thank you for the additional background), but with folks who seem to think that its okay to take action at the initiation of a complaint and put the cart before the horse.

It appears that you seem to have a problem with the pats not suspending Brown before anyone has been interviewed.

This is what i take objection.

KC did not suspend Hunt moment the team first heard about the incident.

Nor should the Pats then suspend Brown at this point in time.

This is my point.

Down the road we can talk, but now lets let things follow the process.

There is a good chance down the road you and I will be in agreement.
[Reply]
Yehoodi 08:02 PM 09-12-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Chiefs have the best player in the NFL for the next 10-12 years and it wont be even close.

I think we are all fine staying right here.
I hope you do . . . :-)

Will be a fun time for Chiefs fan over the next decade and change, looking forward to each season and a deep run in January/February each year.

Gonna be lots of fun.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 08:04 PM 09-12-2019
Originally Posted by Yehoodi:
I do not think you are understanding my point . . . My issue is not with KC or it handled the investigation (and thank you for the additional background), but with folks who seem to think that its okay to take action at the initiation of a complaint and put the cart before the horse.

It appears that you seem to have a problem with the pats not suspending Brown before anyone has been interviewed.

This is what i take objection.

KC did not suspend Hunt moment the team first heard about the incident.

Nor should the Pats then suspend Brown at this point in time.

This is my point.

Down the road we can talk, but now lets let things follow the process.
I don't think you understand, rape mate.

You seem to think the situations are similar when, in fact, they're not.

To simplify it to where even you can understand: Criminal or civil, it does not matter. If there is credible evidence to back up a serious allegation, which it is a seriously allegation and the evidence looks credible to me, placing an employee on a leave is the appropriate action to take.

Letting your employee still work because "bah gawd we gotta beat da Miahmeh Doolphens" is the wrong way to handle the allegations.

From Antonio Bryant, to Albert Haynesworth, to the star QB playing tonsil hockey with children to the Head Coach willfully employing a rape guy as his Defensive Coordinator down to the owner financially supporting Sex Trafficking. What a gross organization.

Stop trying to twist your reasoning to tell yourself that it's okay to support your piece of shit team, owner and Head Coach.
[Reply]
Giant Octopodes 08:11 PM 09-12-2019
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Brady on his last year. 43 he's done and so are they. We will dominate.
That has been said before. Last year, the year before that, and the year before that, at a minimum. It's possible you're right. I mean someone has to be right eventually. I just wouldn't bet the mortgage on it if I were you.

According to what he's said he only wants to play this year and two more anyway so no matter what it's not long now, and a minimum of 1 year maximum of 3 is not that large a range. Either way though after this year Mahomes won't be on his rookie contract, and the Chiefs GM is on record as wanting to make him the highest paid QB ever. As such managing the salary cap without hemorrhaging talent will get a bit trickier, so I wouldn't wait for him to go away, this year is definitely the time to win it all for the organization.

Besides, don't you all want to slay the dragon, rather than waiting for it to die of old age? :-)
[Reply]
JD10367 08:23 PM 09-12-2019
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
To simplify it to where even you can understand: Criminal or civil, it does not matter. If there is credible evidence to back up a serious allegation, which it is a seriously allegation and the evidence looks credible to me, placing an employee on a leave is the appropriate action to take.
Yeah, except it does matter. Again, the NFL has NEVER put a player on the Exempt list for a civil matter. Regardless of whether she's a gold-digging liar or he's a psycho rapist, if the NFL has never done that before they're not going to try it now or else the NFLPA will have a bitchfest about it.

Originally Posted by :
Letting your employee still work because "bah gawd we gotta beat da Miahmeh Doolphens" is the wrong way to handle the allegations.
Listen, chucklehead. Most actual Pats fans don't give a flying **** about AB. They think he's a headcase psycho, they think he's too expensive, they think he'll be a fly in the ointment, they don't even think the Pats NEED him on the team because they're already in pretty good shape as shown in game one. If anyone actually thinks what you just said, they're ****ing idiots. Personally, I don't give a shit if he never plays a snap. I just wish they hadn't given him so much cash and given DT to the Jets. But the bottom line is, again, the NFL is not going to Exempt him for a civil case.

Originally Posted by :
From Antonio Bryant, to Albert Haynesworth, to the star QB playing tonsil hockey with children to the Head Coach willfully employing a rape guy as his Defensive Coordinator down to the owner financially supporting Sex Trafficking. What a gross organization.

Stop trying to twist your reasoning to tell yourself that it's okay to support your piece of shit team, owner and Head Coach.
Antonio Bryant?

Haynesworth was a brief experiment. He didn't last long.

Brady kissed his kid once on camera, he's not a pedophile.

Kraft got a massage, there was no sex trafficking involved.

The HC is not a piece of shit, he's just an asshole.

I understand most of the hatred around here is simply because the Patriots have been dominant for so long. That's how it works. You always hate the dominant team. We hated the Dolphins when they ruled the AFC East. People hated the Cowboys when they were "America's Team". They hated the Steelers. It's the way it goes. But what I really enjoy--and what really shows the lack of character of most of you ****ers--is stuff like "I hope the team plane crashes" and "I hope all Patriots fans die" and all the other shit. It's not our fault that you live in a pathetic podunk middle state that no one gives a **** about, and you root for a team that has routinely failed for decades. I've never seen a fan base so fascinated with another team that isn't even in their division. Just like most Patriots bandwagoners are useless trolls but there are a few intelligent actual fans, this place does have a few actual intelligent fans, and I've even seen those people say they're getting tired of the Patriots fascination. For ****'s sake, you all like to start Patriots threads on a Chiefs board, how pathetic is that?

As for all the chest-beating about how the Patriots dynasty is ending and the Chiefs will reign, blah blah blah... The Patriots have dominated for 20 years and been to 9 Super Bowls. Crowing about how it's going to end is like crowing about about the Roman Empire ended. We don't. ****ing. Care. We've enjoyed 20 years. Of course it's going to end. Of course Brady will retire and Belichick will retire and they'll go back to the pack. But your assumption that it will be because of the Chiefs is a bit premature. The Chiefs had one great season under one young QB. Let's not put him in Canton just yet. You haven't won shit. I've seen countless numbers of you wishing for an injury on Brady, and if karma bites you in the ass...
[Reply]
BryanBusby 08:28 PM 09-12-2019
Originally Posted by JD10367:
Yeah, except it does matter. Again, the NFL has NEVER put a player on the Exempt list for a civil matter. Regardless of whether she's a gold-digging liar or he's a psycho rapist, if the NFL has never done that before they're not going to try it now or else the NFLPA will have a bitchfest about it.

Listen, chucklehead. Most actual Pats fans don't give a flying **** about AB. They think he's a headcase psycho, they think he's too expensive, they think he'll be a fly in the ointment, they don't even think the Pats NEED him on the team because they're already in pretty good shape as shown in game one. If anyone actually thinks what you just said, they're ****ing idiots. Personally, I don't give a shit if he never plays a snap. I just wish they hadn't given him so much cash and given DT to the Jets. But the bottom line is, again, the NFL is not going to Exempt him for a civil case.

Antonio Bryant?

I understand most of the hatred around here is simply because the Patriots have been dominant for so long. That's how it works. You always hate the dominant team. We hated the Dolphins when they ruled the AFC East. People hated the Cowboys when they were "America's Team". They hated the Steelers. It's the way it goes. But what I really enjoy--and what really shows the lack of character of most of you ****ers--is stuff like "I hope the team plane crashes" and "I hope all Patriots fans die" and all the other shit. It's not our fault that you live in a pathetic podunk middle state that no one gives a **** about, and you root for a team that has routinely failed for decades. I've never seen a fan base so fascinated with another team that isn't even in their division. Just like most Patriots bandwagoners are useless trolls but there are a few intelligent actual fans, this place does have a few actual intelligent fans, and I've even seen those people say they're getting tired of the Patriots fascination. For ****'s sake, you all like to start Patriots threads on a Chiefs board, how pathetic is that?

As for all the chest-beating about how the Patriots dynasty is ending and the Chiefs will reign, blah blah blah... The Patriots have dominated for 20 years and been to 9 Super Bowls. Crowing about how it's going to end is like crowing about about the Roman Empire ended. We don't. ****ing. Care. We've enjoyed 20 years. Of course it's going to end. Of course Brady will retire and Belichick will retire and they'll go back to the pack. But your assumption that it will be because of the Chiefs is a bit premature. The Chiefs had one great season under one young QB. Let's not put him in Canton just yet. You haven't won shit. I've seen countless numbers of you wishing for an injury on Brady, and if karma bites you in the ass...
Whatever helps you sleep at night, rape supporter.

"Well it's okay that we brought in a sex crime guy because he didn't last long"

Nice of you to start the verbal diarrhea about the field stuff, since not playing the rapist is a thing that should happen no matter if it's the Patriots on the fucking Dolphins.
[Reply]
arrwheader 08:55 PM 09-12-2019

Antonio Bryant?

Because going to a CHIEFS board and feeling like you have to defend your team, trashing our region, and yammering on about the Patriots isn't obsessive, insecure, and trashy? Oh and pointless. k bud good luck with all that.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
[Reply]
arrwheader 09:01 PM 09-12-2019
It's funny every year we get tons of Pats fans here yammering on about how the pats are great and we suck and yada yada. Usually it's around the time we play them but now it's when their players end up in the news for something like raping someone, cheating, drugs, sex trafficking, etc.

Take it as a compliment because they are afraid/ see the writing on the wall.

[Reply]
Giant Octopodes 09:29 PM 09-12-2019
Originally Posted by arrwheader:
It's funny every year we get tons of Pats fans here yammering on about how the pats are great and we suck and yada yada. Usually it's around the time we play them but now it's when their players end up in the news for something like raping someone, cheating, drugs, sex trafficking, etc.

Take it as a compliment because they are afraid/ see the writing on the wall.

Well yeah, the Chiefs are quite obviously the strongest competition the Pat's will face this year, and the organization best set up for long term success right now. I don't think that's any big secret.

At one point shortly after Reid was canned from philly and Alex Smith was your QB the Chiefs might have been the plucky underdogs who hadn't won a playoff game in 20 years. I'll be honest back then I kinda appreciated their story, Reid was getting it done with lots of castoffs from elsewhere and it felt like they had a real edge.

Those days are long gone though. Now the Chiefs are prohibitive favorites to win their division, they're loaded with weapons, they have the reigning MVP, and went to the AFCCG last year. There's no more appreciation for their success, just respect, and I'm never rooting for them to win because they're a legitimate threat.

But that does make their fans the most worthwhile to talk to. I mean really, I would feel bad even talking with Jets or Bills or Dolphins fans, Steelers fans too, because everyone knows they're not real rivals, and even if unintentional my mere presence would come across as kicking them while they're down. Alternately I could sit around with other Pats fans, which I do, but so often it feels like we all agree with each other and are just gluttonously circle jerking over how great the Pat's are. Chiefs fans I can talk football with folks who wildly disagree about the best way to run a franchise, what to look for in a QB, so on and so forth, and can hopefully have fun, interesting conversations.

All I need to do in return is not be a dousche, which isn't a tall ask, and ignore those who hate me just for existing. Since my skin isn't that thin and they are passing judgement without even knowing me, it's not that hard. Honestly they're more amusing than annoying.
[Reply]
RollChiefsRoll 06:27 AM 09-13-2019
It's not our fault that you live in a pathetic podunk middle state that no one gives a **** about, and you root for a team that has routinely failed for decades. I've never seen a fan base so fascinated with another team that isn't even in their division. Just like most Patriots bandwagoners are useless trolls but there are a few intelligent actual fans, this place does have a few actual intelligent fans, and I've even seen those people say they're getting tired of the Patriots fascination. For ****'s sake, you all like to start Patriots threads on a Chiefs board, how pathetic is that?
Oh, now that’s fucking rich. First of all, who’s on whose board here? That’s right, you’re on a Chiefs board—one that has been routinely brigaded by mouth-breathing Patriots “fans” consistently for nearly a year for God knows what reason.

Second, this isn’t a fucking “Patriots thread”—it’s a thread about one of the more headline-grabbing stories in the NFL in recent memory. There’s an Antonio Brown thread on every NFL-related board on the internet. You’re just ass hurt because the dipshit apparent rapist about whom there is so much scrutiny was signed by your shitheel franchise.

Third, and most importantly, LOL at someone from Rhode Island taking pot shots at Kansas City. Every time I have to travel from NYC to Providence for work I have a dull urge to off myself. Rhode Island is a desolate, grimy, backwater shithole with no—seriously, no—redeeming qualities. At least Kansas City has nice people and good food. There is less than jack shit in Rhode Island, and it’s populated essentially by Massholes who don’t even have a city like Boston to crow about.
[Reply]
Amnorix 07:56 AM 09-13-2019
Originally Posted by TribalElder:
Patriots are such filthy bastards

They would have played Hernandez if he could have got a work release pass

I’m gonna laugh my ass off when we beat them anyway and this whole shitbucket dumps over on their heads

That's probably why they cut him within two hours of being arrested.
[Reply]
Amnorix 07:57 AM 09-13-2019
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Brady on his last year. 43 he's done and so are they. We will dominate.

As long as you keep saying this, you will eventually be right!
[Reply]
staylor26 08:17 AM 09-13-2019
Goodell has elected not to put Brown of the exempt list.

Go figure.
[Reply]
Page 78 of 97
« First < 28687475767778 7980818288 > Last »
Up