ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 77 of 97
« First < 27677374757677 7879808187 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Antonio Brown accused of RAPE - Federal Lawsuit Filed
chinaski 06:47 PM 09-10-2019
Per TMZ

Antonio Brown Accused of Raping Former Trainer, Lawsuit Filed via @TMZ https://t.co/khGNY803SS

— Charles Stewart (@StewartTVNews) September 11, 2019

[Reply]
Yehoodi 03:59 PM 09-12-2019
Originally Posted by Mahomesmyman:
Someone copies Browns lawsuit and makes a few changes. Finds a homeless person and pays them some money to deliver the lawsuit to court. Definitely something NFL is afraid of.

Goodell should have banned him for the stuff he did in Raiders. Now it's harder.
Maybe there might be an argument (or new rule) about players taking intentional action to get release. I hear yah.
[Reply]
carcosa 03:59 PM 09-12-2019
Originally Posted by Giant Octopodes:
Saw this on Pats Planet, it does sum up Antonio Brown pretty well

Ok..... This is epic!!!!!
[Reply]
BryanBusby 04:00 PM 09-12-2019
Originally Posted by Yehoodi:
Maybe there might be an argument (or new rule) about players taking intentional action to get release. I hear yah.
Go away rape fan.
[Reply]
Yehoodi 04:05 PM 09-12-2019
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
Go away rape fan.
Go away . . . , I take it you do not want to join the dark side? :-)
[Reply]
RobertWeathers 04:29 PM 09-12-2019
BryanBushy . . . why don't you join us Pats fans. If you only knew how rewarding it is on this side . . . :-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esEcwAWi6dk
We don't want his kind.

He shouts at the rain and prefers a world where people are guilty until proven innocent.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 04:33 PM 09-12-2019
I have no interest. I'd rather follow a team that handles things in a proper, appropriate fashion. You know, like the Kansas City Chiefs.
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 04:39 PM 09-12-2019
I have no interest. I'd rather follow a team that handles things in a proper, appropriate fashion. You know, like the Kansas City Chiefs.
The Kansas City Chiefs are my number one (#1) favorite NFL football team
[Reply]
Yehoodi 05:19 PM 09-12-2019
BryanBushy . . . the star wars thing was some fun tongue and check poked at the Pats. :-). And trying make light humor in the thread. :-).

On a serious note, Chiefs fans are really not in a position to be questioning a team, or fan base, that wants to wait and not just suspend at the beginning of the process at the initial complaint/court filing or whatever.

Indeed, In Feb. 2018 K. Hunt's incident occurred and Chief did not release him till 11 games and 8 months later.

So perhaps it is not too much to ask to give the Pats and its fans some time to get its ducks in a role regarding the facts.

I am curious to see how all of this pans out. maybe good maybe bad for Brown . . .
[Reply]
Megatron96 05:29 PM 09-12-2019

So perhaps it is not too much to ask to give the Pats and its fans some time to get its ducks in a ROW regarding the facts.
No such thing as 'ducks in a role'
[Reply]
Mama Hip Rockets 05:40 PM 09-12-2019
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
:-)

How about ducks in a roll?
Attached: sushi.PNG (709.4 KB) 
[Reply]
FAX 05:45 PM 09-12-2019
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
You haven't seen the All-Duck Miss Saigon remake?

FAX
[Reply]
BryanBusby 05:46 PM 09-12-2019
BryanBushy . . . the star wars thing was some fun tongue and check poked at the Pats. :-). And trying make light humor in the thread. :-).

On a serious note, Chiefs fans are really not in a position to be questioning a team, or fan base, that wants to wait and not just suspend at the beginning of the process at the initial complaint/court filing or whatever.

Indeed, In Feb. 2018 K. Hunt's incident occurred and Chief did not release him till 11 games and 8 months later.

So perhaps it is not too much to ask to give the Pats and its fans some time to get its ducks in a role regarding the facts.

I am curious to see how all of this pans out. maybe good maybe bad for Brown . . .
If you had the correct information, yeah you'd have a point.

The Chiefs and NFL attempted to do a proper investigation before Kareem Hunt ever took a single snap after the incident.

They were stonewalled by the Cleveland PD, the Hotel the incident took place at and by the victim that refused to talk with the investigators. The only thing they had to work off of was a vague report and Kareem Hunt telling them that nothing at all had happened. He lied.

Once it was found out what really took place, the Kansas City Chiefs willingly sacrificed the product on the field to do the right thing when they quickly fired Kareem Hunt. There are very key differences when comparing the situations that even idiot Rapetriot fans could figure out if they weren't blind homers.

There's enough evidence, and the victim seems willing to talk in this instance. Letting him practice and prepare for an actual NFL game is as sleazy as it gets and the Patriots are a sleazy team.

Sex crimes players, sex crimes owner and sex crime coach and a Sex Crime enabler running the show. What a toxic environment.
[Reply]
TribalElder 05:49 PM 09-12-2019
Patriots are such filthy bastards

They would have played Hernandez if he could have got a work release pass

I’m gonna laugh my ass off when we beat them anyway and this whole shitbucket dumps over on their heads
[Reply]
Marcellus 05:51 PM 09-12-2019
Go away . . . , I take it you do not want to join the dark side? :-)
Chiefs have the best player in the NFL for the next 10-12 years and it wont be even close.

I think we are all fine staying right here.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 06:08 PM 09-12-2019
Brady on his last year. 43 he's done and so are they. We will dominate.
[Reply]
Page 77 of 97
« First < 27677374757677 7879808187 > Last »
Up