ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 75 of 97
« First < 25657172737475 7677787985 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Antonio Brown accused of RAPE - Federal Lawsuit Filed
chinaski 06:47 PM 09-10-2019
Per TMZ

Antonio Brown Accused of Raping Former Trainer, Lawsuit Filed via @TMZ https://t.co/khGNY803SS

— Charles Stewart (@StewartTVNews) September 11, 2019

[Reply]
ptlyon 11:31 AM 09-12-2019
Originally Posted by Giant Octopodes:
And no, this is not a secondary account, this is the account name I use everywhere, if you see a Giant Octopodes elsewhere on the internet, I can virtually guarantee it's me.
That's good, because none of us knows what a giant octopodes is.
[Reply]
RollChiefsRoll 11:34 AM 09-12-2019
Nah, I've been a fan of the Patriots since I started following football, which granted was during the Brady / Belichick era, but it's hardly my fault they've been at it for 20 years and I'm not 60+. I can bet I know more about the history of the NFL and can speak more to players like Otto Graham and Sid Luckman, or coaches like Paul Brown or George Halas than you can though. Not that it's a competition, just saying, I've been a Pat's fan for longer than I've had an account here, to say the least.

And no, this is not a secondary account, this is the account name I use everywhere, if you see a Giant Octopodes elsewhere on the internet, I can virtually guarantee it's me.
Wow, that's really saying a lot, given that you've had an account here for less than two weeks. Did you eat paint chips as a kid?
[Reply]
arrwheader 11:40 AM 09-12-2019
Nah, I've been a fan of the Patriots since I started following football, which granted was during the Brady / Belichick era
Must we say more ?

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Giant Octopodes 11:42 AM 09-12-2019
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
That's good, because none of us knows what a giant octopodes is.
Part of the reason it's always available for me :-)

Octopodes is just the proper pluralization of Octopus, since it has a Greek root rather than a Latin one. It's a very nerdy user name and has nothing to do with football, but I'm not not generally speaking a jerk so if someone knows me from another forum or something I like them to be able to recognize who I am. So I stick with it.
[Reply]
rydogg58 11:47 AM 09-12-2019
Originally Posted by RollChiefsRoll:
Wow, that's really saying a lot, given that you've had an account here for less than two weeks. Did you eat paint chips as a kid?
Hey, two weeks is a long time when you base it off of an ESPN power ranking. He seems like a smart guy, look at all those names he just tossed out there! I mean, he even told us he knows more about the NFL than anybody.

We should welcome him as a Chiefs fan. He knows names, and the history of the NFL. After next week, we might have a #1 ranking and he can switch sides and say truthfully that he's been a Chiefs fan as long as he was a Patriots fan.
[Reply]
SupDock 12:09 PM 09-12-2019
Originally Posted by arrwheader:
Must we say more ?

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
Lmao. Starts following football and chooses the Patriots.
[Reply]
SupDock 12:16 PM 09-12-2019
Part of the reason it's always available for me :-)

Octopodes is just the proper pluralization of Octopus, since it has a Greek root rather than a Latin one. It's a very nerdy user name and has nothing to do with football, but I'm not not generally speaking a jerk so if someone knows me from another forum or something I like them to be able to recognize who I am. So I stick with it.
Octopodes maybe the proper Greek pluralization, but that doesn't mean that other plural forms are incorrect. We are speaking English, not Greek
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:25 PM 09-12-2019
Go away bandwagon trash
[Reply]
rabblerouser 12:26 PM 09-12-2019
Originally Posted by SupDock:
Lmao. Starts following football and chooses the Patriots.
Well, duh. It's like my cousin who was a 49ers fan in the 1980s...in the 1990s, she was a Cowboys fan...then she was a Packers fan...and now she's a Patriots fan.

I asked her if she became a Pats fan when she saw them play against the Packers in the SB?

Blank stare.

Never mind.
[Reply]
thebrad84 12:27 PM 09-12-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
I might be an asshole for this, but I tend not to believe people who only want money after being "raped". This seems like a cash grab.
I tend to not believe any woman who claims she was sexually assaulted multiple times during multiple visits to the perpetrator's house. If you were sexually assaulted the first time, why are you going back a second, then a third, then a fourth and so on. That makes no sense to me and screams of a situation where she thought she would be an exclusive g/f (aka open access to his bank acct) and when that didn't pan out she claimed sexual assault to tap in to that acct.
[Reply]
Giant Octopodes 12:30 PM 09-12-2019
Originally Posted by SupDock:
Octopodes maybe the proper Greek pluralization, but that doesn't mean that other plural forms are incorrect. We are speaking English, not Greek
Well sure, that's true in a sense. English is very much so a mutt language, and it has exceptions and counter intuitive rules all over the place, due to its combinations of romantic language roots (coming from Latin originally), proto Germanic roots, and Greek roots, with a smattering of other influences as well. Fundamentally, as well, whatever is understood is correct, since the whole point of language is to convey meaning.

"Ain't" is "wrong" in that "aren't", "I'm not", and other contractions are "proper", but "ain't" is in the dictionary, because it's used and understood, and thus is a word. It wasn't in there 20 years ago, but language evolves. So yeah, Octopuses and Octopi are valid because they're understood, and as such whether or not they're "correct" hardly matters. When I said that I'm referring to what the pluralization "should" be, if English were a consistent and well designed language for which everyone understood and followed all the rules.

Again super nerdy, but I find language fascinating.
[Reply]
gonefishin53 12:32 PM 09-12-2019
Government bureaucrats get suspended with pay on a regular basis when they are under investigation. The commissioner's exempt list for AB would be no different as far as legality goes, imo.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 12:35 PM 09-12-2019

From NFL Now: The #Patriots are practicing as if WR Antonio Brown is going to play on Sunday, and unless the NFL steps in, he just may. pic.twitter.com/Gpat05F8hA

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) September 12, 2019

[Reply]
threebag 12:41 PM 09-12-2019
Maybe since she does have a long-standing relationship she doesn’t want him sent up for a good prison rape himself. Just because it makes no sense doesn’t mean it didn’t happen. If she’s is lying and trying to grab some crunch the she needs hooked smooth the fuck up. The drama will unfold as all of AB bullshit does. Just for good measure with the truths we know about him he can fuck right off, he’s a piece of shit.
[Reply]
Hail Sir Mahomes 12:56 PM 09-12-2019
I am a Rookie here so take it easy on me. So with my first post ever....

F*** the Patriots.
[Reply]
Page 75 of 97
« First < 25657172737475 7677787985 > Last »
Up