ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 74 of 97
« First < 24647071727374 7576777884 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Antonio Brown accused of RAPE - Federal Lawsuit Filed
chinaski 06:47 PM 09-10-2019
Per TMZ

Antonio Brown Accused of Raping Former Trainer, Lawsuit Filed via @TMZ https://t.co/khGNY803SS

— Charles Stewart (@StewartTVNews) September 11, 2019

[Reply]
Hoopsdoc 08:10 AM 09-12-2019
Originally Posted by Yehoodi:
BB said the Pats are looking into it and doing their own investigation.

For me you can not just suspend a player just cause someone files a lawsuit.

I agree that he has a past, and those text were not flattering, but i still want to see what is up with this plaintiff before i go suspending someone.

my two cents.

Is might be one thing it is was a an A&B and one sees a video of the A&B, then you have the evidence right there and no need to investigate, one can make a decision on the video.

And the pats have suspend/released players in the past quickly, one that comes to mind is Brandon Spikes left the scene of an hit and run and was release essentially immediately. No one was injured, but the leaving the scene of the accident was enough to release him
:-) Did you really just type that out?

That’s like assigning Ryan Leaf to find out who’s been stealing the Oxys.

This(Belichick) is a guy who once tried to injure Marvin Harrison by tripping him during a game in 2004. He’s a scumbag of the highest order and he could have Brown raping a 10 year old on video and still claim that his investigation was “inconclusive”.
[Reply]
PatriotsGuy 08:10 AM 09-12-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
You and your team of men of low moral fiber need an ass beating in the worst way.

We're going 2014 Chiefs on your ass this year.

Honey Badger will "suspend" Antonio for the rest of the year in December.
You're such a clown. Will CP be shut down again when you lose so that no one can hurt your widdle feewings
[Reply]
Hoopsdoc 08:15 AM 09-12-2019
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
:-) Exhibit A of a spineless bandwagoning fraud.

Bob Weathers before the Faketriots signed an accused rapist:

And Bobby W. after the Faketriots signed and seem fully ready to play an accused rapist:

:-)
I mean, everyone knows that Patriots fan are spineless, bandwagoning, unprincipled cowards of the highest order, but it’s nice to see it laid out in detail like that. On the off chance that some may not be aware.
[Reply]
Giant Octopodes 09:11 AM 09-12-2019
Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc:
I mean, everyone knows that Patriots fan are spineless, bandwagoning, unprincipled cowards of the highest order, but it’s nice to see it laid out in detail like that. On the off chance that some may not be aware.
That's incredibly rich. Projecting much bro?
[Reply]
RollChiefsRoll 09:14 AM 09-12-2019
Originally Posted by Giant Octopodes:
That's incredibly rich. Projecting much bro?
This guy's a Giant OctoCHODE, amirite?
[Reply]
Yehoodi 09:22 AM 09-12-2019
Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc:
:-) Did you really just type that out?

That’s like assigning Ryan Leaf to find out who’s been stealing the Oxys.

This(Belichick) is a guy who once tried to injure Marvin Harrison by tripping him during a game in 2004. He’s a scumbag of the highest order and he could have Brown raping a 10 year old on video and still claim that his investigation was “inconclusive”.
Yes i did. Just reporting the facts . . . :-)

The Pats are and will be investigating.

As some have said in this thread, you really cannot suspend someone right out of the gate and at a minimum one needs to look into the issue. Maybe they might find an eye witness or a video, or something else that will make them feel confident that what happen did indeed happen and they can go from that point.

As for how the Pats are handling it, I will just point you to the Kareem Hunt situation and how your team handle it, as a point of reference.

Feb. 2018 evidence pops up that Hunt is involved with an A&B.

Team KC investigates the situation.

Clark Hunt: "Did you do it?"
Kareem Hunt: "No"
Clark Hunt: "okay good see you at training camp"

Kareem Hunt plays 11 games
Security video pops up showing Hunt pushing and shoving a girl to the ground
NFL places Hunt on Exempt List
Chiefs release Hunt

Now I am not complaining about how KC handled the Hunt situation, but there was an incident reported, KC investigated, and in its opinion let Hunt play 11 games before it was found out that he actually did what was claimed.

The Pats are basically were the Chiefs (& NFL) where with Hunt in Feb. 2018.

No drastic action and lets see how it plays out.

You really cannot complain about another organization 3 days after an alleged incident when your organization let a player play for 11 games.

Fair enough?

Again, I am for letting the things play out then decide, just as KC did with Hunt from Feb. 2018 to Nov. 2018.
[Reply]
jettio 09:23 AM 09-12-2019
Originally Posted by JD10367:
No one charged in a civil matter has ever been put on the exempt list. If Goodell does it the NFLPA will probably have something to say.

AB is insane, and possibly a rapist, but you can’t sideline someone without legal process. Otherwise, as pointed out, someone could screw a team (or a point spread) simply by accusing someone.
I think if accuser seems credible at interview with NFL investigators, he could be put on exempt list soon after.

Pats would probably have him inactive Sunday because it is the Dolphins.

He would not be put on exempt list before that unless Patriots discreetly ask the NFL to do that. I think Chiefs did that with Hunt. Asked NFL to put Hunt on exempt list prior to releasing him so no other team would play him right away.

With Kareem Hunt there was no impending legal proceeding, civil or criminal or city ordinance violation.

I don't like that NFL was tricked into playing this bullshit because of Pacman Jones acting a fool before last CBA negotiation, but I think that is what happens.

If she interviews, and no exempt list, then accuser would have made a really bad impression with NFL investigators.
[Reply]
Rain Man 09:29 AM 09-12-2019
Either this is a fundamentally different group of "Patriots fans" than the ones who have been whining about Tyreek Hill's proof of innocence, or there's some ... inconsistency... in "Patriots fans'" moral fiber.

(As a general rule of thumb,"Patriots fans" should always be in quotes since 99 percent of "Patriots fans" are not really fans of the Patriots, but are instead camp followers who attempt to boost their low self-esteem and low social standing by being parasites on those who actually have some perceived social standing.)
[Reply]
Giant Octopodes 09:39 AM 09-12-2019
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Either this is a fundamentally different group of "Patriots fans" than the ones who have been whining about Tyreek Hill's proof of innocence, or there's some ... inconsistency... in "Patriots fans'" moral fiber.

(As a general rule of thumb,"Patriots fans" should always be in quotes since 99 percent of "Patriots fans" are not really fans of the Patriots, but are instead camp followers who attempt to boost their low self-esteem and low social standing by being parasites on those who actually have some perceived social standing.)
For me just look at my join date and post history, it will be apparent which one of those it is. I'm 100% consistent in my views and stances on innocent until proven guilty, the NFL internal discipline system not being a replacement for the criminal justice system, and so on and so forth.

As far as the second part of it, I will take the always solid advice of, since I don't have anything nice to say, not saying anything at all. :-)
[Reply]
RollChiefsRoll 10:16 AM 09-12-2019
For me just look at my join date and post history, it will be apparent which one of those it is. I'm 100% consistent in my views and stances on innocent until proven guilty, the NFL internal discipline system not being a replacement for the criminal justice system, and so on and so forth.

As far as the second part of it, I will take the always solid advice of, since I don't have anything nice to say, not saying anything at all. :-)
I have no doubt you're just a mult of one of those dipshits who brigaded the board back in January.
[Reply]
Hoopsdoc 10:27 AM 09-12-2019
Originally Posted by Yehoodi:
Yes i did. Just reporting the facts . . . :-)

The Pats are and will be investigating.

As some have said in this thread, you really cannot suspend someone right out of the gate and at a minimum one needs to look into the issue. Maybe they might find an eye witness or a video, or something else that will make them feel confident that what happen did indeed happen and they can go from that point.

As for how the Pats are handling it, I will just point you to the Kareem Hunt situation and how your team handle it, as a point of reference.

Feb. 2018 evidence pops up that Hunt is involved with an A&B.

Team KC investigates the situation.

Clark Hunt: "Did you do it?"
Kareem Hunt: "No"
Clark Hunt: "okay good see you at training camp"

Kareem Hunt plays 11 games
Security video pops up showing Hunt pushing and shoving a girl to the ground
NFL places Hunt on Exempt List
Chiefs release Hunt

Now I am not complaining about how KC handled the Hunt situation, but there was an incident reported, KC investigated, and in its opinion let Hunt play 11 games before it was found out that he actually did what was claimed.

The Pats are basically were the Chiefs (& NFL) where with Hunt in Feb. 2018.

No drastic action and lets see how it plays out.

You really cannot complain about another organization 3 days after an alleged incident when your organization let a player play for 11 games.

Fair enough?

Again, I am for letting the things play out then decide, just as KC did with Hunt from Feb. 2018 to Nov. 2018.
I should have written “did you really just post that unironically”.

Also, I’m not a Chiefs fan.
[Reply]
rydogg58 10:29 AM 09-12-2019

So...you're saying you're a bandwagon fan that had no idea who to follow until a preseason ranking had the pats #1, then all of a sudden you're a die-hard fan? Great. Thanks for clearing that up for us.
[Reply]
arrwheader 10:33 AM 09-12-2019
https://sports.yahoo.com/as-patriots...l&uh_test=1_04

“Antonio and I had been unfortunately anticipating this possibility,” Rosenhaus said during his ESPN appearance.

Pressed on what information he shared with the Patriots and when he shared it, Rosenhaus declined to comment.

Pats knew...Shitbags..

If his agent knew about it he likely told them or maybe he didn't then he's a shitbag too.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 10:34 AM 09-12-2019

:-)
Rapetriot fans.
[Reply]
Giant Octopodes 11:20 AM 09-12-2019
Originally Posted by rydogg58:
So...you're saying you're a bandwagon fan that had no idea who to follow until a preseason ranking had the pats #1, then all of a sudden you're a die-hard fan? Great. Thanks for clearing that up for us.
Nah, I've been a fan of the Patriots since I started following football, which granted was during the Brady / Belichick era, but it's hardly my fault they've been at it for 20 years and I'm not 60+. I can bet I know more about the history of the NFL and can speak more to players like Otto Graham and Sid Luckman, or coaches like Paul Brown or George Halas than you can though. Not that it's a competition, just saying, I've been a Pat's fan for longer than I've had an account here, to say the least.

And no, this is not a secondary account, this is the account name I use everywhere, if you see a Giant Octopodes elsewhere on the internet, I can virtually guarantee it's me.
[Reply]
Page 74 of 97
« First < 24647071727374 7576777884 > Last »
Up