ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 66 of 97
« First < 16566263646566 6768697076 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Antonio Brown accused of RAPE - Federal Lawsuit Filed
chinaski 06:47 PM 09-10-2019
Per TMZ

Antonio Brown Accused of Raping Former Trainer, Lawsuit Filed via @TMZ https://t.co/khGNY803SS

— Charles Stewart (@StewartTVNews) September 11, 2019

[Reply]
rabblerouser 05:40 PM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by RobertWeathers:
Enlighten me.
How does this guy not have red rep?

Slacking, CPers. I'm disappoint.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 05:42 PM 09-11-2019
If this were 99% of players in the league (which includes our golden boy Mahomes), you wouldn't be able to suspend the person just on the basis of these accusations, as it would set a precedent and you'd give a green light to extortion going forward which could easily be used as a weapon to shift the competitive balance.

But this is hardly an isolated incident for Brown. Aside from the ultra-erratic behavior, he's had genuine issues which may have warranted a suspension in isolation. This should be the cherry on the top.

Yes, I hate the Patriots. And yes, I wish the plague and pox on all of them. But this guy doesn't remotely get the benefit of the doubt of a straight-up comparison to Mahomes. As ever, the NFL is not a court of law, nor is the public opinion that will set the narrative here.

Mr. Weathers - you strike me as a reasonable person, but putting up your flag and dying on AB hill isn't remotely something you would be doing had your not team signed him and had you not needed to justify it.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 05:42 PM 09-11-2019
This is what a gutless, bandwagoning, hypocritical fraud looks like:

Originally Posted by RobertWeathers:
I have my own set of values and what I deem to be acceptable (as a fan) player behavior but I'm pretty confident the NEP would go nowhere near [Tyreek Hill]. We've had our share of bad people and players with problems. We will be dealing with Josh Gordon again. No need for more. Hes toxic.

With that said, we did pick up Corey Dillon back in 2004 and he abused his wife. Not that it was more acceptable then but the spotlight on that kind of transgression is much, much brighter.

[Reply]
staylor26 05:43 PM 09-11-2019
This just feels like the complete opposite of the Tyreek shit.

Everybody is thinking this guy is innocent and it’s a cash grab despite everything about his character in and out of the locker room being HUGE red flags. It’s going to be hilarious when he turns out to be guilty.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 05:46 PM 09-11-2019
They're all Patriots dick lickers in the end.

Rapetriots could sign Joseph Stalin next week and the fuckers will line up and be all oh wow what a savvy move by Bill! While he says they're on to to the Soviet empire

There's zero accountability in that franchise for a culture of sex crimes and it's disgusting that any fan would white knight for a team that had any response that wasn't "stay home until you sort your shit out dude"
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:48 PM 09-11-2019
Very damning texts
She passed a polygraph
Multiple red flag incidents in his recent past
The - not a money grab - amount she is asking for

It all adds up to a very damning picture, and it will be true karmic justice when he’s placed on the exempt list
[Reply]
Chiefsguyinri 05:49 PM 09-11-2019
A fun game to pass the time..
Attached: FB_IMG_1568240282846.jpg (87.0 KB) 
[Reply]
staylor26 05:50 PM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Very damning texts
She passed a polygraph
Multiple red flag incidents in his recent past
The - not a money grab - amount she is asking for

It all adds up to a very damning picture, and it will be true karmic justice when he’s placed on the exempt list
75% of the media/fans are either choosing to ignore this or are unaware of it. The lack of outrage given the climate and Brown’s history is truly bizarre.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 05:51 PM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by Chiefsguyinri:
A fun game to pass the time..
:-) !!!!!!!!!!
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 05:52 PM 09-11-2019
:-)

Tom Brady on Antonio Brown: Things that don't involve me, don't involve me https://t.co/vBlPmm5JlJ

— ProFootballTalk (@ProFootballTalk) September 11, 2019

[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 05:53 PM 09-11-2019

From @NFLTotalAccess: #Patriots WR Antonio Brown practiced on Wednesday, which is often a sign a player is playing on Sunday. But it isn’t that simple. pic.twitter.com/e6peoXscsh

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) September 11, 2019

[Reply]
BryanBusby 05:54 PM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
:-)

Fair point. He has his own sex crimes to worry about.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 05:56 PM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
Fair point. He has his own sex crimes to worry about.
He also added this gem: "Miami is a good team."
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 05:56 PM 09-11-2019
Brady seems nonchalant about letting an accused rapist stay at his house with his kids/Gisele.
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:56 PM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
75% of the media/fans are either choosing to ignore this or are unaware of it. The lack of outrage given the climate and Brown’s history is truly bizarre.
I know you’re a sports radio guy, did you hear Eisen today?

He was all about exempting him, he sees the weight stacking up... “the NFL doesn’t want or need something like this tarnishing the 100 year anniversary”
[Reply]
Page 66 of 97
« First < 16566263646566 6768697076 > Last »
Up