ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 26 of 97
« First < 162223242526 272829303676 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Antonio Brown accused of RAPE - Federal Lawsuit Filed
chinaski 06:47 PM 09-10-2019
Per TMZ

Antonio Brown Accused of Raping Former Trainer, Lawsuit Filed via @TMZ https://t.co/khGNY803SS

— Charles Stewart (@StewartTVNews) September 11, 2019

[Reply]
staylor26 09:02 PM 09-10-2019
I want this mother fucker to go DOWN.

He is no doubt a bigger POS than Tyreek. He should catch even more shit.
[Reply]
srvy 09:03 PM 09-10-2019
She will be payed and charges dropped. Kraft is a multi millionaire and super bowl trophies are his hobby.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:03 PM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
He should catch even more shit.
In the face!
[Reply]
Bewbies 09:04 PM 09-10-2019
Crank da Soldja Boy den Superman dat hoe!

We will see that song, lyric and AB’s face before 8am on Twitter. Somebody is furiously working in their parents basement to make it right now.
[Reply]
New World Order 09:04 PM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I want this mother ****er to go DOWN.

He is no doubt a bigger POS than Tyreek. He should catch even more shit.
This might be the only time we team up with the Raider fansin order to bring AB down.
[Reply]
CapsLockKey 09:05 PM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Pats fans immediately jumped to his defense now that he is on their team. Same fans that are still saying Reek broke his kid's arm. Classless dirtbags. Worst fans in the NFL.
Of course they are. Attacking Tyreek was an attempt to deflect from their merry band of a rub and tug owner, pot head Gordon, coke head safety, and Julian PEDelman. They are pot committed so might as well go all in and defend an accused rapist as well.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 09:05 PM 09-10-2019
The language discrepancy between AB's text and his attorney's letter is mind-boggling. Jon Gruden can still be heard laughing in the background.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 09:05 PM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Pats fans immediately jumped to his defense now that he is on their team. Same fans that are still saying Reek broke his kid's arm. Classless dirtbags. Worst fans in the NFL.
Fuck the Rapetriots. And their stupid fucking fans.
[Reply]
Halfcan 09:05 PM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
I admit, I'm know nothing about this kind of shit.

Does the fact that it's a federal court make it more legitimate or not?

I need to know how much I can troll my Pats fan coworker tomorrow.
Brown must have jacked off across state lines.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:05 PM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by New World Order:
This might be the only time we team up with the Raider fans to bring AB down.
Bro, I think at least 75% of fans would be in. We all need to make fake Twitters accounts and bring the outrage
[Reply]
dlphg9 09:06 PM 09-10-2019
Yeah I haven't read any of the articles, but I keep seeing how there is all this evidence and until that evidence is actually brought to light it's just a bunch of people saying that there is damning evidence. You know who else had damning evidence against him? Tyreek Hill. Like that damning audio recording, the damning KCTV5 report that turned out to be about Tyreek calling 911 to the house cuz Crystal was passed the fuck out, the report that they had to do a welfare check after everything came out because they feared for Crystals safety since he was a mad man going to kill her for ruining his career (pretty sure that fat fucking retard Ron the show Hughley said that). So yeah he Brown may be a piece of trash, but rape is one of the most horrible things you can do and until some actual evidence comes out I'll believe he's innocent.

I will refrain from saying it's a money grab, yes that's wrong, because she was possibly sexually assaulted and raped. I'm just going to wait for the evidence to be presented and not jump the gun like the media wants you to do.
[Reply]
New World Order 09:06 PM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
**** the Rapetriots. And their stupid ****ing fans.
The Rapetriots!!!
[Reply]
Baby Lee 09:06 PM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
I admit, I'm know nothing about this kind of shit.

Does the fact that it's a federal court make it more legitimate or not?

I need to know how much I can troll my Pats fan coworker tomorrow.
Federal court for a civil suit is just a matter of meeting the diversity and amount in controversy requirements established by statute.

This is civil, no law enforcement or criminal or prosecutorial interests are involved. Just the federal court system as the one handling the claim between the parties.

It's no different than any other suit, except that the parties reside in different states and there is alleged to be more than $75K at stake.
[Reply]
SupDock 09:07 PM 09-10-2019

Back in 2011, the #Patriots acquired Albert Haynesworth despite the fact that he was facing a sexual assault charge. When asked about Haynesworth's troubled past back then, here's what Bill Belichick had to say. pic.twitter.com/rinjQO57c0

— Michael Giardi (@MikeGiardi) September 11, 2019

[Reply]
ARROW2 09:07 PM 09-10-2019
I want to see the same outrage and venom as we did with Hill.

Kraft: "I coulda hooked you up man...."
[Reply]
Page 26 of 97
« First < 162223242526 272829303676 > Last »
Up