ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 62 of 65
« First < 12525859606162 636465 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Kelvin Benjamin is available [and has signed with the Chiefs, but not really, just a dumbass bump]
BandwagonChiefsFan 06:47 PM 12-05-2018
https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/sta...36043328028672
[Reply]
T-post Tom 04:10 PM 12-26-2018
Originally Posted by O.city:

More to come until a healthy Watkins shows up.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 04:38 PM 12-26-2018
If you attack the ball with your hands instead of awkwardly letting it get into your body then the DB and location of the ball wouldn't have mattered.
[Reply]
Halfcan 04:49 PM 12-26-2018
Benjamin is as bad as advertised. If a WR can't catch a ball that hits him in the numbers what good is he?

Mahomes has had a LOT of TD's and big yardage passes dropped this year.
[Reply]
Sofa King 04:52 PM 12-26-2018
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Benjamin is as bad as advertised. If a WR can't catch a ball that hits him in the numbers what good is he?

Mahomes has had a LOT of TD's and big yardage passes dropped this year.
Of course he is. He's not going to change just because he now has Pat throwing to him. He's a terrible wr. It's like the Browns version of Dwayne Bowe all over again.
[Reply]
jcarp 04:57 PM 12-26-2018
Originally Posted by T-post Tom:
More to come until a healthy Watkins shows up.
THIS

Look at his "target" to "reception" ratio -- it's not good - he keeps dropping passes like the one in the end zone against Seattle.
[Reply]
jcarp 04:58 PM 12-26-2018
This is NOT a good pick-up - it's desperate!
[Reply]
Halfcan 04:58 PM 12-26-2018
Originally Posted by Sofa King:
Of course he is. He's not going to change just because he now has Pat throwing to him. He's a terrible wr. It's like the Browns version of Dwayne Bowe all over again.
Yep, easy to see how he wore out his welcome on two different teams. We already have Stone Hands Harris, plus Kelce and others dropping passes on a regular basis- we don't have room for Benjamin to suddenly learn how to catch balls bouncing off his chest. :-)

Jeez, the Seahawks were snagging anything within 5 yards of them- yet Mahomes is losing 75 yards a game and costly TD's.

But some Stickum for their gloves Andy!!
[Reply]
Hoover 05:00 PM 12-26-2018
we should have poached Allen Lazard of of the Jacksonville PS like the Packers did.
[Reply]
jcarp 05:00 PM 12-26-2018
I think he should only be out there if all other available wr's are injured. - that's his only use.
[Reply]
jcarp 05:04 PM 12-26-2018
The one pass he did catch for the Chiefs - he even bobbled that one - but thankful he held on.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 06:08 PM 12-26-2018
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Yep, easy to see how he wore out his welcome on two different teams. We already have Stone Hands Harris, plus Kelce and others dropping passes on a regular basis- we don't have room for Benjamin to suddenly learn how to catch balls bouncing off his chest. :-)

Jeez, the Seahawks were snagging anything within 5 yards of them- yet Mahomes is losing 75 yards a game and costly TD's.

But some Stickum for their gloves Andy!!

I get your frustration, but I wouldn't lump Kelce in there. His stats are all-world. If anything, I wish he was getting more targets, especially in the 2nd half. He has the best hands of anyone currently active on this roster.
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:14 PM 12-26-2018
It isnt based on much, obviously... but my gut says this guy has the potential to finally break out here, we just need to give it a little time

You cant coach size, so slim him down and coach him up in the offseason and give him a chance to absorb this offense under Mahomes... if the prospect of being the target of Mahomes isnt enough to fire him up, then let him go

But lets see what he can do in a REAL offense before cutting bait
[Reply]
Chiefs=Champions 06:26 PM 12-26-2018
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
It isnt based on much, obviously... but my gut says this guy has the potential to finally break out here, we just need to give it a little time

You cant coach size, so slim him down and coach him up in the offseason and give him a chance to absorb this offense under Mahomes... if the prospect of being the target of Mahomes isnt enough to fire him up, then let him go

I agree with this. I think he's obviously lacking confidence. He went from a 1st round pick who had a great first season, to cut from the bills. I think he can be an asset, just need a bit of patience- something this board seriously lacks
[Reply]
penguinz 06:42 PM 12-26-2018
Originally Posted by Easy 6:

He isn't fat.

[Reply]
FloridaMan88 06:49 PM 12-26-2018
Originally Posted by penguinz:
He isn't fat.

Too bad, if he was fat he could at least fix that by losing weight.

Now he just sucks and is a failure at his profession.
[Reply]
Page 62 of 65
« First < 12525859606162 636465 >
Up