ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 53 of 72
« First < 3434950515253 5455565763 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Most Teams ‘Not Interested’ in Chiefs’ Eric Bieniemy
Mephistopheles Janx 02:37 AM 12-30-2020
https://heavy.com/sports/kansas-city...5-o3CPAb3Zxeek

Originally Posted by :
On a previous episode of the PFN Weekly show, Allbright mentioned that Eric Bieniemy is “a titleholder who relays the play calls in but doesn’t make the play calls very often.”

“Andy Reid’s doing the play calling. Like 99 percent of the time Andy Reid is doing the play calling, he designed the offense, all of that stuff.”

Allbright has also mentioned that Bieniemy’s previous interviews have been poor. These poor interviews have likely caused him to fall out of consideration for certain positions in the past. Allbright mentioned that some teams with vacancies aren’t all that interested in Bieniemy. These historical poor interviews could be a big reason why.

[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:52 PM 01-21-2021
Worst case you hire Bieniemy to placate Watson then let him fall on the sword over the impending disaster that's coming for their roster. Super shitty but I wouldn't put it past them.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 04:55 PM 01-21-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Worst case you hire Bieniemy to placate Watson then let him fall on the sword over the impending disaster that's coming for their roster. Super shitty but I wouldn't put it past them.
I don't know if McNair is even smart enough to pull that off
[Reply]
BossChief 05:02 PM 01-21-2021
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Wow, Bieniemy is either the shittiest job interview in the history of job interviews or there's dirt on him that hasn't been made public.
Or he has already taken the Texans job and out of respect for Andy hasn’t wanted to make the situation a distraction to the team.

At this point, that seems possible...doesn’t it?
[Reply]
staylor26 05:12 PM 01-21-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
They haven't hired him yet. That's the whole point.
But it seems very likely that they will, so I think it’s pretty safe to assume they want to keep Watson.

Because no matter how dumb Patriot Way idiots can be, nobody is dumb enough to prefer losing their young franchise QB.

Especially when losing him would mean nobody would want the job.
[Reply]
staylor26 05:16 PM 01-21-2021
Originally Posted by BossChief:
Or he has already taken the Texans job and out of respect for Andy hasn’t wanted to make the situation a distraction to the team.

At this point, that seems possible...doesn’t it?
It’s not just possible, it’s likely.

Right after they interviewed Bieniemy:

1. Reports came out that Kafka was staying despite him still being a candidate for the Seahawks OC job.

2. Watson told would be protestors not to protest.

3. Everything got really quiet and we haven’t heard anything about the Texans HC job or Watson since.
[Reply]
RealSNR 05:25 PM 01-21-2021
So his agency blasted the NFL and the Eagles for complete bullshit, then? If he doesn't want the job that's his perogative, but don't turn around and cry racism to the public when you're the ones that turned them down.
Bieniemy has publicly been about as non-drama queen as one can possibly be about this head coach saga going back to this first time he was getting HC interviews in 2018. KC people have asked him about it several times in his press conferences last year and before, and not once has he ever hinted that the NFL was doing him dirty or that he was being unfairly overlooked. And he CERTAINLY didn't bring race into it.

I read that tweet from his agent. Bieniemy's agent is Bieniemy's agent. He's his own man. The comments issued by Bieniemy's agent do not necessarily represent or resemble those of Eric Bieniemy himself.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 05:28 PM 01-21-2021
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
I read that tweet from his agent. Bieniemy's agent is Bieniemy's agent. He's his own man. The comments issued by Bieniemy's agent do not necessarily represent or resemble those of Eric Bieniemy himself.
Well if that's the case, he should fire his agent.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 05:35 PM 01-21-2021
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Bieniemy has publicly been about as non-drama queen as one can possibly be about this head coach saga going back to this first time he was getting HC interviews in 2018. KC people have asked him about it several times in his press conferences last year and before, and not once has he ever hinted that the NFL was doing him dirty or that he was being unfairly overlooked. And he CERTAINLY didn't bring race into it.

Well, yeah, that's why I insinuated earlier his agents may be incompetent buffoons and that's part of the equation to why he can't get a HC job.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 05:40 PM 01-21-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
We know for a fact that McDaniels wanted say on personnel in Philly. I’m pretty sure that wouldn’t change just because of Caserio. That’s not baseless speculation.
It would be a dream job for Josh. Having a patriot stooge as your GM is the same as having personnel control. Josh will always prefer a patriot way regime. It would be monumentally stupid for Houston to do it which is why they just might do it. Easterby is no doubt begging for McDaniels and who knows if he can voodoo mindfuck Cal again.

I think it's bieniemys job to lose. But who knows with patriot stooges.
[Reply]
kevrunner 05:41 PM 01-21-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
They haven't hired him yet. That's the whole point.
Just curious if EB is actually allowed to be hired now, or would it have to happen once the Chief’s season is officially over. I don’t remember anybody getting hired to a different team while their team is still alive in the playoffs. Can the Texans officially offer EB the job today?
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 05:42 PM 01-21-2021
Originally Posted by kevrunner:
Just curious if EB is actually allowed to be hired now, or would it have to happen once the Chief’s season is officially over. I don’t remember anybody getting hired to a different team while their team is still alive in the playoffs. Can the Texans officially offer EB the job today?
It would have to be a handshake deal for now.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 05:47 PM 01-21-2021
Well, yeah, that's why I insinuated earlier his agents may be incompetent buffoons and that's part of the equation to why he can't get a HC job.
If his agents are incompetent buffoons, that's a Red Flag as well.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 05:47 PM 01-21-2021
Maybe he takes dick pics during his interviews.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 06:12 PM 01-21-2021
So his agency blasted the NFL and the Eagles for complete bullshit, then? If he doesn't want the job that's his perogative, but don't turn around and cry racism to the public when you're the ones that turned them down.
There is no evidence that he turned down an interview with the eagles. And EB or anyone around him have not "turned around and cried racism" either. The bottom line is white coaches with way less experience and success keep getting jobs ahead of EB and this trend has gone on for three years now. Mcdaneils won a sb as oc, got a job, Reich won the sb as eagles oc, got a job...hell zac Taylor was a qb coach for the rans who just got to an SB and he got a job...the writing is on the wall for those who want to see it.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 06:16 PM 01-21-2021
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
There us no evidence that he turned down an interview with the eagles. And EB or anyone around him have not "turned around and cried racism" either. The bottom line is white coaches with way less experience and success keep getting jobs ahead of EB and this trend has gone on for three years now. Mcdaneils won a sb as oc, got a job, Reich won the sb as eagles oc, got a job...hell zac Taylor was a qb coach for the rans who just got to an SB and he got a job...the writing is on the wall for those who want to see it.
Yep! I agree with you. Just look at the Colts and who they just hired. He didn't even call plays for the Colts so the narrative of oh he doesn't call plays isn't valid anymore. Some NFL owners are racist just face the fact
[Reply]
Page 53 of 72
« First < 3434950515253 5455565763 > Last »
Up