ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 72
« First < 3910111213 141516172363 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Most Teams ‘Not Interested’ in Chiefs’ Eric Bieniemy
Mephistopheles Janx 02:37 AM 12-30-2020
https://heavy.com/sports/kansas-city...5-o3CPAb3Zxeek

Originally Posted by :
On a previous episode of the PFN Weekly show, Allbright mentioned that Eric Bieniemy is “a titleholder who relays the play calls in but doesn’t make the play calls very often.”

“Andy Reid’s doing the play calling. Like 99 percent of the time Andy Reid is doing the play calling, he designed the offense, all of that stuff.”

Allbright has also mentioned that Bieniemy’s previous interviews have been poor. These poor interviews have likely caused him to fall out of consideration for certain positions in the past. Allbright mentioned that some teams with vacancies aren’t all that interested in Bieniemy. These historical poor interviews could be a big reason why.

[Reply]
staylor26 12:31 AM 01-09-2021
Originally Posted by Mecca:
I think that's possible also but yea they tend to do stupid shit.
I don’t know how I feel about Daboll, but I think he’d at least be and upgrade and good for Herbert.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 12:38 AM 01-09-2021
Good. He can be the next head coach of KC.
[Reply]
srvy 12:59 AM 01-09-2021
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
What is the speculation about why he is bad in interviews? Does he show up in shorts? Forget people’s names? Doesn’t send a thank you note afterwards? It doesn’t seem reasonable that he doesn’t know football but it’s got to be something fairly consistent with him that others pick up on.
Yeah I don't buy it either. Does anyone believe Todd Haley was a strong interview?
[Reply]
Titty Meat 01:03 AM 01-09-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I’m just ****ing bummed that we might not get 2 3rd round comp picks.
Ya it sucks and we are going to hear the predictive narrative about race but if he doesnt get a job this year isnt it pretty damn telling about those skeletons in the closet?

Off the top of my head I cant think of 1 NFL hire that had a past like that maybe someone can correct me. I wasnt aware of his background til a few weeks ago my first thought was Mike Price but even Price was a HC when all of that shit happened
[Reply]
Titty Meat 01:05 AM 01-09-2021
Originally Posted by BossChief:
He has to have a fatal flaw in interviews that makes teams think he would be Peter principled into the job. He did tons of interviews and we would have probably heard by now if he got one of the head coach jobs out there.
Theres not a coach more respected in the league than Reid. When Pederson took over the play calling it was speculated Reid was doing it to help him get the job. Again you cant just ignore Bienemys past background.
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:08 AM 01-09-2021
I don’t know how I feel about Daboll, but I think he’d at least be and upgrade and good for Herbert.
Patriot Way scum. Just like the rest of them.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 02:54 AM 01-09-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
I think code for "not a great interviewer" means his answers for multiple DUIs which got him banned from CUs campus for awhile and being possibly involved in a sexual misconduct scandal are a tough sell.
Why are you pushing the sexual misconduct line when it was the STUDENTS who were accused and not HIM? smh get a damn grip man and stop with the bs. Matt Patricia was INVOLVED in a SERIOUS case where he was accused of RAPE and the case is still iffy today and yet he got the Lions job. EB had a past full of minor issues and has been clean of problems for several years but that should be a reason he doesn't get hired? That's dumb logic and one of the several double standards that minorities have to face. EB's CV is way above the likes of Judge with the Giants, Taylor at Cinci, Le Fluer when he was with the Titans etc so I don't want to hear excuses. If he doesn't get a job this time around then it will be clear why he didn't and it will make headlines for sure.
[Reply]
Buehler445 03:06 AM 01-09-2021
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Apparently the Chargers are strongly considering hiring Jason Garrett.

[Reply]
alanm 03:07 AM 01-09-2021
I really don’t think so man.

The Jags job is Urban Meyer’s if he wants it. He’s apparently told people he expects to be in Jacksonville.

Texans aren’t interested.

Sounds like his Falcons interview didn’t go well.

That probably leaves the Lions, Chargers, and Jets.

I think Daboll gets 1 of those jobs for sure.

That leaves Bieniemy, Saleh, Brady, and Smith to compete with for 2 jobs (and the Texans which we know he isn’t getting).
You're not talking Alex Smith are you?
[Reply]
Buehler445 03:07 AM 01-09-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Patriot Way scum. Just like the rest of them.
If I was running a team this would be my position. If Bienemy gets dinged for DUI, I’d be a hard no for any Brotherfucking Cheatriot.
[Reply]
Hoover 03:09 AM 01-09-2021
Originally Posted by alanm:
You're not talking Alex Smith are you?
Arthur Smith
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 03:09 AM 01-09-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
I think code for "not a great interviewer" means his answers for multiple DUIs which got him banned from CUs campus for awhile and being possibly involved in a sexual misconduct scandal are a tough sell.
It could also be that EB has a very specific way he wants to build the team, or maybe it's his potential coaching staff, or maybe he isn't going to take lower tier salary like first time head coaches do, or he wants specific protections in his contract so he doesn't get the Caldwell treatment.

If Patrick Mahomes believes in EB enough to put his name behind him for HC, that's what teams should be focusing on. Unless the team he is interviewing for is the Broncos, most fan bases don't know and probably don't care about his past.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
alanm 03:13 AM 01-09-2021
Originally Posted by BossChief:
One has to wonder if the new rule hurts Eric’s chances of getting hired for a HC spot.

A few of the teams interested in him may go in a different direction because they may not want KC to get the extra picks.
Yeah.. pass on a potential great coach because it may benefit KC in the short term. I don't think so. :-)
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 03:15 AM 01-09-2021

Rumor: Christian Fauria (@christianfauria) says Eric Bieniemy isn’t interested in the Texans and prefers the #Jets HC vacancy.

Normally, statements like these don’t materialize into anything simply based off speculation, but both Bieniemy and Fauria are Colorado alums.

— Jet Up Nation (@jetupnationcrew) January 8, 2021

[Reply]
alanm 03:22 AM 01-09-2021
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
Why are you pushing the sexual misconduct line when it was the STUDENTS who were accused and not HIM? smh get a damn grip man and stop with the bs. Matt Patricia was INVOLVED in a SERIOUS case where he was accused of RAPE and the case is still iffy today and yet he got the Lions job. EB had a past full of minor issues and has been clean of problems for several years but that should be a reason he doesn't get hired? That's dumb logic and one of the several double standards that minorities have to face. EB's CV is way above the likes of Judge with the Giants, Taylor at Cinci, Le Fluer when he was with the Titans etc so I don't want to hear excuses. If he doesn't get a job this time around then it will be clear why he didn't and it will make headlines for sure.
That won't be the reason. That's what the media will run with because their only good at sowing dissent. He won't get the job because some team went with the more qualified person. But you know the media will run with the race angle. :-)
[Reply]
Page 13 of 72
« First < 3910111213 141516172363 > Last »
Up