ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 29 of 386
« First < 192526272829 303132333979129 > Last »
Media Center>Game of Thrones Seasons 7-8
keg in kc 02:23 PM 05-24-2017
About to hit the 5000 post mark on the old thread, the first season 7 trailer today seems like the right time to start the final Game of Thones thread.

I'm going back to the original rules pre-2015. I don't think we need supervision or bannings. Just don't be a dick. Post anything you find online that hasn't aired yet inside of spoiler tags. That's pretty much it. I think we can all handle that...

For future us, 2015 thread is here: Link
[Reply]
Sandy Vagina 08:05 AM 07-31-2017
Glad to have Jorah getting back in the mix. Good interactions with Jon and Daenerys... as well as Jaime Lannister and Lady O. Maybe the dragons will swoop in to rescue the Unsullied by wiping out most of the Euron fleet? It will be amazingly satisfying when Cersei meets her end. :-)
[Reply]
Baby Lee 08:05 AM 07-31-2017
Thanks to Tyrion, Casterly Rock had a

[Reply]
rico 08:25 AM 07-31-2017
Originally Posted by Sandy Cheeks:
Glad to have Jorah getting back in the mix. Good interactions with Jon and Daenerys... as well as Jaime Lannister and Lady O. Maybe the dragons will swoop in to rescue the Unsullied by wiping out most of the Euron fleet? It will be amazingly satisfying when Cersei meets her end. :-)
What if she doesn't meet her end? I was just talking about this with one of my friends the other day... It'd be interesting if Cersei doesn't meet her demise on this show as expected.
[Reply]
rico 08:28 AM 07-31-2017
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Looks like Arya will make it home next week. Looking forward to that more than anything.

And Euron is awesome. That guy ****s shit up like nobody's business. :-)
I'm really looking forward to the moment Bran and Jon Snow get to speak to each other.... considering it happens.
[Reply]
patteeu 08:28 AM 07-31-2017
Originally Posted by rico:
What if she doesn't meet her end? I was just talking about this with one of my friends the other day... It'd be interesting if Cersei doesn't meet her demise on this show as expected.
That would be quite a twist. Seems as unlikely as Ned Stark's execution.
[Reply]
Frazod 08:38 AM 07-31-2017
Originally Posted by rico:
I'm really looking forward to the moment Bran and Jon Snow get to speak to each other.... considering it happens.
I'm still kind of surprised that nobody else seems to know the true about Jon. I really figured Varys would know about it.
[Reply]
patteeu 08:47 AM 07-31-2017
I'm still kind of surprised that nobody else seems to know the true about Jon. I really figured Varys would know about it.
Bran mentioned that he had something to talk to Jon about, so that's probably how Jon finds out.
[Reply]
Swanman 08:55 AM 07-31-2017
Originally Posted by patteeu:
Bran mentioned that he had something to talk to Jon about, so that's probably how Jon finds out.
Or he tells Sansa and then Sansa sends a raven unless Littlefinger acts like Littlefinger. Jon may be down there for a while and Bran doesnt exactly travel swiftly. Maybe he can warg into a talking horse.
[Reply]
rico 09:05 AM 07-31-2017
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
What does everyone think of Melessandra's creepy line about having to die there?
That caught my attention as well as Dany inquiring about Jon taking a sword through the heart by his own people. I was wondering if that whole resurrection thing was going to come up again and if there is anything underlying associated with it.
[Reply]
rico 09:06 AM 07-31-2017
It'd be interesting if Jon Snow becomes the rider of Rhaegal.
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:11 AM 07-31-2017
Crazy to think that after this next episode.....we'll be more than halfway done with this season. Fuck.
[Reply]
KC_Lee 09:16 AM 07-31-2017
Littlefinger might know, he is one of the only living characters that was at the Tourney at Harrenhal.
[Reply]
Amnorix 09:17 AM 07-31-2017

Bran and, presumably, Howland Reed know the truth. No one else would have any way to know, for Varys to find out.
[Reply]
Buehler445 09:21 AM 07-31-2017
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
:-)
Right. That whole interaction was weird. I think it was intended to show that Bran was singularly focused on the night king and didn't have time for family reunions.

But the fact that he tried to compliment her by saying how beautiful she was either pointed to bad writing or he is going fucking crazy.

It wasn't obvious to me what they were going for there with Bran. As far as Sansa, she was obviously trying to lead her people and obviously cares for her family.

I was with Bran when he talked about being the 3 eyed raven and doesn't have time to be a lord. But then he shifted gears and talked about her wedding. That lost me.
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:22 AM 07-31-2017
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Right. That whole interaction was weird. I think it was intended to show that Bran was singularly focused on the night king and didn't have time for family reunions.

But the fact that he tried to compliment her by saying how beautiful she was either pointed to bad writing or he is going fucking crazy.

It wasn't obvious to me what they were going for there with Bran. As far as Sansa, she was obviously trying to lead her people and obviously cares for her family.

I was with Bran when he talked about being the 3 eyed raven and doesn't have time to be a lord. But then he shifted gears and talked about her wedding. That lost me.
That was his way of proving to her that he can see everything.
[Reply]
Page 29 of 386
« First < 192526272829 303132333979129 > Last »
Up