ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 20 of 26
« First < 101617181920 21222324 > Last »
Media Center>Whats your Favorite Podcasts?
SLAG 07:42 PM 05-22-2007
I wanna know
[Reply]
noa 10:02 PM 01-21-2015
Horatio Sanz killed me on the most recent CBB. "Good gravy, you're going to give me a grabber." I loved how much you could hear everyone laughing. Also, Horatio put out an episode of his own podcast, The Hooray Show, and it sounds like more will be coming.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Baby Lee 10:07 PM 01-21-2015
Originally Posted by noa:
Horatio Sanz killed me on the most recent CBB. "Good gravy, you're going to give me a grabber." I loved how much you could hear everyone laughing. Also, Horatio put out an episode of his own podcast, The Hooray Show, and it sounds like more will be coming.
Posted via Mobile Device
Did you catch when he was on with Benny Schwazz a couple weeks back as 'Uncle Stoney?'

All that talk about how into marijuana he was, the when he finally took a hit of weed, . . . then coughed for like a minute straight then took a nap on mic I thought I was going to die laughing.

:-) :-)

"This one's called Charlie Sheen, it's a sativa . . . .'

'DON'T LAUGH AT ME, I'M GONNA FUCKIN' DIE. . . . MY HEART!!! GRBLBLGRRRBLECH!!!'
[Reply]
noa 06:40 PM 01-22-2015
Yeah, Uncle Stoney cracked me up, too. Sometimes I expect the drug jokes to be too juvenile for me, but he always ends up making me laugh with them.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
L.A. Chieffan 01:49 PM 02-17-2015
Not sure if it's been mentioned but the Bill Burr podcast is hilarious simply for the advertisements. He cracks jokes on all the sponsors, plus Burr is great anyways
[Reply]
Baby Lee 02:06 PM 02-17-2015
Originally Posted by L.A. Chieffan:
Not sure if it's been mentioned but the Bill Burr podcast is hilarious simply for the advertisements. He cracks jokes on all the sponsors, plus Burr is great anyways

Norm MacDonald crushes his ads
[Reply]
L.A. Chieffan 02:07 PM 02-17-2015
Yea norm does it too. Can't wait for the video podcast to come back
[Reply]
Baby Lee 02:12 PM 02-17-2015
Originally Posted by L.A. Chieffan:
Yea norm does it too. Can't wait for the video podcast to come back
I think Scott Aukerman on Comedy Bang Bang does the best legit promos. He doesn't live read, but intersperses them in like 3 blocks. And he plays around with it so it doesn't seem shilly, but more like him just doing another comedy bit without insulting his advertisers.
[Reply]
keg in kc 04:56 PM 02-17-2015
I've been enjoying No Agenda for the last few months.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 05:01 PM 02-17-2015
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
I've been enjoying No Agenda for the last few months.
I've heard Adam Curry has kind of gone off the rails. But a lot of that is coming from Carolla fans pissed that he was rebutting Adam's dire claims on his patent case.
[Reply]
keg in kc 05:04 PM 02-17-2015
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
I've heard Adam Curry has kind of gone off the rails. But a lot of that is coming from Carolla fans pissed that he was rebutting Adam's dire claims on his patent case.
He just had another marriage go south. It's added some comedy in recent weeks.

I enjoy the show in any case - it fits the impression of the media that I already had. Confirmation bias...entertainment...whatever it is.
[Reply]
Rausch 05:20 PM 02-17-2015

Norm MacDonald crushes his ads
Hot damn, teh fuck happened to Norm?

Looks like he drinks more than I do...
[Reply]
Baby Lee 05:34 PM 02-17-2015
Originally Posted by Rausch:
Hot damn, teh fuck happened to Norm?

Looks like he drinks more than I do...
I actually think he's a complete teetotaler.

But yeah, when he first came back he was a hefty boy.

He's slimmed down some since. Probably got a load of what his early shows looked like

Here's his most recent

[Reply]
Baby Lee 07:05 AM 02-19-2015
Mother of GOD!!

The latest Never Not Funny with Andy Daly may have been the longest and the hardest I have ever laughed in my life. Also it was one of the One thing to keep in mind if this show never plans anything ahead of time. That's not Jimmy Pardo's style. I think that'll be clear.

http://www.earwolf.com/show/never-not-funny/

Admittedly long, but entertaining.

On a side note, there's a certain part where a joke/reference about Paul Reiser getting nearly the same shaver commercial back in 1990 that is apparently airing today in 2015. I mean, this is an all new campain. Reference is something about 'eh gonna try to get another one of those in 25 years,' when I immediately came up with one of my most funny jokes I think I ever have.

'kind of like those articles on Back to the Future III about how much technology from it looks like today. Well it's little know, but when they're racing around the square, if you look in the storefront window, . . . just for a frame, if you look in the storefront, there's a TV with a commercial of Michael J. Fox driving a sports car.

I think, his head with shaking.
[Reply]
noa 07:57 PM 02-24-2015
Mother of GOD!!

The latest Never Not Funny with Andy Daly may have been the longest and the hardest I have ever laughed in my life. Also it was one of the One thing to keep in mind if this show never plans anything ahead of time. That's not Jimmy Pardo's style. I think that'll be clear.

http://www.earwolf.com/show/never-not-funny/

Admittedly long, but entertaining.

On a side note, there's a certain part where a joke/reference about Paul Reiser getting nearly the same shaver commercial back in 1990 that is apparently airing today in 2015. I mean, this is an all new campain. Reference is something about 'eh gonna try to get another one of those in 25 years,' when I immediately came up with one of my most funny jokes I think I ever have.

'kind of like those articles on Back to the Future III about how much technology from it looks like today. Well it's little know, but when they're racing around the square, if you look in the storefront window, . . . just for a frame, if you look in the storefront, there's a TV with a commercial of Michael J. Fox driving a sports car.

I think, his head with shaking.
I'm glad you recommended this. I usually don't listen to Pardo, not that I dislike him but I have others higher on my list. This was hilarious and a much appreciated pick me up after Harris Wittels.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Baby Lee 08:12 PM 02-24-2015
Originally Posted by noa:
This was hilarious and a much appreciated pick me up after Harris Wittels.
Posted via Mobile Device
Yeah, weird coda that he Chelsea and Adam did Farts and Procreation IV on CBB JUST before he died.

Felt bad for The Choctaw getting choked up multiple times introducing the show.
[Reply]
Page 20 of 26
« First < 101617181920 21222324 > Last »
Up