ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Are you interested? (please be sure to thoroughly read the OP first)
I'd be willing to donate $25+ for this 16 55.17%
I'd like to be considered to win the tickets (if there is enough interest) 7 24.14%
I'm just a neutral observer who loves to respond to polls 6 20.69%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Nzoner's Game Room>An idea: CP ticket giveaway
DaFace 09:36 PM 01-16-2020
Seeing stevieray get a ticket to the game kind of warms the cockles of my heart, so I'm wondering if others would like to team up to do a little more.

I know we've got a lot of guys on here who would like to go to the game but don't feel like dropping $250+ per person is do-able. On the other hand, it wouldn't take much for people to chip in and try to get someone there who wouldn't otherwise be able to go.

So the concept:

So...anyone in? It's OK if this crashes and burns, so be honest. I'll put up a poll, but PLEASE don't click "Yes" unless you're committed to sending $25 in the next 48 hours.

(The poll is anonymous because I don't want anyone to feel pressured or singled out, but I'll be able to look at the names on the backend to make sure no one is trolling and to get the list of entries.)

Suggestions also welcome.
Pushead2 09:39 PM 01-16-2020
I'll donate for sure.
DaFace 09:41 PM 01-16-2020
I'll note that a key component of all of this is that you're trusting me with the money, so if that's an issue, don't donate. :-)
Boise_Chief 09:54 PM 01-16-2020
I'm in, I am watching the ticket thread enjoying watching people being able to go. I wish I could go but my brothers can't swing it and I want to go to my next game with them. Plus my last trip to arrowhead was kind of a shit show with travel and lodging messing up George's awesome seats. I still had a great time but next time I'd like to plan it with more time
BWillie 09:54 PM 01-16-2020
Great idea. But I will donate nothing. This much I assure you. I'm a heartless bastard. I will live vicariously through the lucky bastard that gets to go, though. Must post thread about experience, obviously.
DaFace 09:58 PM 01-16-2020
I think I'll make the deadline for a go/no go decision 6pm tomorrow night and the deadline for people to "enter" 6pm on Saturday. And I suppose it's also important that people want to enter to win this thing too. :-)
hometeam 10:01 PM 01-16-2020
In years past i was able to give away a bunch of tickets. Best thing about it is I got to do stuff like get guys who hadnt been to a game ever, or in 20+ years, spots to the game.

If you get it going I will donate for it.
DaFace 10:03 PM 01-16-2020
Originally Posted by hometeam:
In years past i was able to give away a bunch of tickets. Best thing about it is I got to do stuff like get guys who hadnt been to a game ever, or in 20+ years, spots to the game.

If you get it going I will donate for it.
Yeah, that's kind of what I'm hoping for. For a game this big, it'd be kind of fun to see someone's experience who hasn't been in a while.

That said, anyone's welcome to "enter" regardless of the circumstances.
IA_Chiefs_fan 10:50 PM 01-16-2020
Sure, I'd donate $25.
Shiver Me Timbers 10:55 PM 01-16-2020
In
DaFace 10:57 PM 01-16-2020
Heh. I suppose there's also a caveat that people want to enter. Thus far we have no one.
Rain Man 10:59 PM 01-16-2020
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Heh. I suppose there's also a caveat that people want to enter. Thus far we have no one.
The one person who has currently said yes is very savvy.
BWillie 11:00 PM 01-16-2020
I will donate one dollar and seven cents. Lemme know your venmo or paypal, holmes.
Demonpenz 11:00 PM 01-16-2020
I would donate but I want pictures the person is at the game and having a great fucking time and if the chiefs lose I want my money back. I don't want some scumbag to take the money to Legs (they got a good VIP this weekend btw)
DaFace 11:01 PM 01-16-2020
Originally Posted by BWillie:
I will donate one dollar and seven cents. Lemme know your venmo or paypal, holmes.
I'm gonna hold you to this.
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Up