Page 2 of 2
< 12
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs / Titans on NFLN now
Hog's Gone Fishin 07:08 PM 01-16-2020
Discuss
[Reply]
BWillie 11:07 PM 01-16-2020
Originally Posted by KChiefsQT:
I watched it. We gave the damn game away with errors & players out/not 100%. Tyreek’s two dropped passes (one in endzone) on the last drive that would have put us up by 9 was big. Mahomes was not very mobile, Clark was far from 100%, our O-Line was down & special teams shit the bed TWICE in the last 3 minutes. We’re a way different team now! I’m feeling pretty damn confident in our squad. LETS GOOOOO
I feel like we are 10 points better than Tennessee. We are going to win, and we are going to cover the 7.5 or 8.
[Reply]
MMXcalibur 11:15 PM 01-16-2020
Holy shit, we’re down 14-0 and the game’s not even 5 minutes old!!!!!

WTF, we’re going to lose to the goddamn Texans?!?!?!?!
[Reply]
Megatron96 12:15 PM 01-17-2020
Mostly I saw a lot of mistakes that probably can be attributed to rust and injuries. Consider that Pat and the starting OL had only played something like 56 snaps together when they started that game. That's not even one whole game. Consider that Hill was still recovering from his injury. That 4/5 of our OL was replaced by back-ups during this game. etc. and so on.

This Sunday the entire offense will be on the same page. Finally. Andy can let the dogs off the leash, instead of protecting Pat and the OL and our RBs. We'll see what our offense looks like at full strength and in sync with each other for the first time this season.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up