ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: did you play Football? How far did you go?
Yes. But only sandlot and pickup games, PE class at school, etc. 15 13.04%
Yes. But only youth sports league. Once I was able to find my dingle-thingy I was only into that. 7 6.09%
Yes. I played in Youth Sports and High School. But no college. 58 50.43%
Yes. I played in high school and then for the local Jr. College. No school you’d have ever heard of. Our mascot was a sea turtle. 11 9.57%
Yes. High school up and played for a great college team. 3 2.61%
Yes. My whole life up through college but never was drafted. I own an Aunt Annie’s now. 1 0.87%
Yes. I played youth, high school, college and was an Arena or XFL player. My car license plate says S1PP1O. 0 0%
Yes. I played all my life and was drafted in the NFL but never made it past the practice squad. 0 0%
Yes. If you don’t know who I am you should leave Chiefs Planet forever. 7 6.09%
No. But I coach my kid’s pop warner team. It’s a great excuse to drink beer on a weeknight. 0 0%
No but I coach high school. I am also the school Driver’s Ed teacher. 1 0.87%
No, but I coach College. Its a great gig. My kids get free tuition. 0 0%
No, but I coach the pro’s and stop asking questions, I have a very important job to do this Sunday. 1 0.87%
No. I never played and never coached but I’ve watched enough football to give my opinions on how it should be done at every level. 6 5.22%
Never played or coached. I know little about football. I just like doing the chop, drinking and I’m mostly here for the girlypic thread. 2 1.74%
My football knowledge is on par with Gaz’s knowledge of beryllium extraction. 3 2.61%
Voters: 115. You may not vote on this poll
Page 5 of 6
< 12345 6 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Have you ever actually Played Football? To what level?
TinyEvel 03:54 PM 01-16-2020
It's that time of year when everyone is an analyst, coach, prognosticator, scout, trainer, journalist, etc.

Can you back up your opinion? How much on-field cred do you bring to CP?
Poll forthcoming.

Have you earned your cleats? Or are you more-suited to the nachos line on the club level.

List your level of experience and post what position.
[Reply]
Frosty 06:51 PM 01-16-2020
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
Never played but my dad was an NFL player personnel guy so I got a few gigs as an OC and once was a head coach.
Hey, Todd. How's it goin'?
[Reply]
rabblerouser 06:58 PM 01-16-2020
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
Never played but my dad was an NFL player personnel guy so I got a few gigs as an OC and once was a head coach.

[Reply]
The Franchise 07:00 PM 01-16-2020
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
3 years high school.

4 years college

2 years NFL bouncing around the practice squad.
1 month of Alliance of American Football until I blew out my knee
No you fucking didn’t.
[Reply]
MAG 07:34 PM 01-16-2020
Yes, I played in the NFL.
[Reply]
seclark 07:46 PM 01-16-2020
7th 8th grade.
Did ok played both sides.
Broke my ankle practicing plays out in the front yard with my little sister.
3 screws. No more football.
Slid in with the marching band and did all right there.
:-) Sad, really.
Sec
[Reply]
mallrat 08:13 PM 01-16-2020
I am not a driver's ed teacher, but I am physical science teacher at a high school and I assist on the coaching staff here. Never played myself, but I did run track and play basketball in high school.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 08:17 PM 01-16-2020
Originally Posted by BDj23:
Played in jr high, I sucked.
ditto and beyond

Much better at track
[Reply]
BWillie 08:26 PM 01-16-2020
I would have played in high school but you had to choose football or golf as they were both fall sports at my school. I was always pretty slithery when I did play in jr high. Had no real position yet but Id like to think I could have been a good safety.
[Reply]
KurtCobain 08:44 PM 01-16-2020
I started in a few youth leagues, one of them for grain valley and we won our league championship. And I played in eighth grade (three live games) until getting suspended. Went to summer camp for high school, but once again suspended and expulsion and drop out...

I've played in a couple of somewhat organized flag football leagues as an adult and I am looking to get into one this spring.
[Reply]
FlintHillsChiefs 09:02 PM 01-16-2020
All through high school and one year of jr college. I tore my rotator cuff and decided not to come back and just focus on school.
[Reply]
Dayze 09:06 PM 01-16-2020
I played hs ball. ...you wanna watch some tape?
[Reply]
Dayze 09:12 PM 01-16-2020
Played through HS junior ball. People got big and fast faster than I did. Didn’t see field much the final year. Even though I was as fast and could catch as good as our starters. It I digress, and **** coach Hayes

Said **** it junior year. Highlights include a blocked punt in a game, and a forced fumble on a. ST tackle ala Dan Sorensen lowlights include playing DE as a scrawny white mid against bigger and stronger inner city black kids and getting throttled :-).

Mostly played SS, mostly run oriented since no offense in our conference really passed

My hobo spirit faded and I quit because, **** that.
[Reply]
Rain Man 09:19 PM 01-16-2020
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
QB for Polk High. Threw for four touchdowns in one game.
What do you have in a size 11.5 Nike?
[Reply]
ChiTown 09:20 PM 01-16-2020
TE/DE/P in HS

My HS FB claim to fame is that I scored TD’s at all 3 positions :-)
[Reply]
philfree 09:37 PM 01-16-2020
Played a couple years of Mighty Mites till my older brother and the other older kids quit. That meant I quit to by default. Played sand lot as a kid and then me and a couple buddies in college played in the street. One day we got a bunch of dormy's together and played the frat boys. We smoked those guys. My buddy could chuck it and I could get behind the D. Catching a bomb and then running it in for an 80 yard TD was cool. We had nothing for those guys playing basketball though. Blew my ankle up doing that the day before my 3rd year of college golf was supposed to begin. Depression set in and before it was over we got a new golf coach who didn't fit with us drinking, smoking hooligans. I ended up dropping out.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 6
< 12345 6 >
Up