ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: did you play Football? How far did you go?
Yes. But only sandlot and pickup games, PE class at school, etc. 15 13.04%
Yes. But only youth sports league. Once I was able to find my dingle-thingy I was only into that. 7 6.09%
Yes. I played in Youth Sports and High School. But no college. 58 50.43%
Yes. I played in high school and then for the local Jr. College. No school you’d have ever heard of. Our mascot was a sea turtle. 11 9.57%
Yes. High school up and played for a great college team. 3 2.61%
Yes. My whole life up through college but never was drafted. I own an Aunt Annie’s now. 1 0.87%
Yes. I played youth, high school, college and was an Arena or XFL player. My car license plate says S1PP1O. 0 0%
Yes. I played all my life and was drafted in the NFL but never made it past the practice squad. 0 0%
Yes. If you don’t know who I am you should leave Chiefs Planet forever. 7 6.09%
No. But I coach my kid’s pop warner team. It’s a great excuse to drink beer on a weeknight. 0 0%
No but I coach high school. I am also the school Driver’s Ed teacher. 1 0.87%
No, but I coach College. Its a great gig. My kids get free tuition. 0 0%
No, but I coach the pro’s and stop asking questions, I have a very important job to do this Sunday. 1 0.87%
No. I never played and never coached but I’ve watched enough football to give my opinions on how it should be done at every level. 6 5.22%
Never played or coached. I know little about football. I just like doing the chop, drinking and I’m mostly here for the girlypic thread. 2 1.74%
My football knowledge is on par with Gaz’s knowledge of beryllium extraction. 3 2.61%
Voters: 115. You may not vote on this poll
Page 1 of 6
1 2345 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Have you ever actually Played Football? To what level?
TinyEvel 03:54 PM 01-16-2020
It's that time of year when everyone is an analyst, coach, prognosticator, scout, trainer, journalist, etc.

Can you back up your opinion? How much on-field cred do you bring to CP?
Poll forthcoming.

Have you earned your cleats? Or are you more-suited to the nachos line on the club level.

List your level of experience and post what position.
[Reply]
KCUnited 03:56 PM 01-16-2020

[Reply]
digger 03:59 PM 01-16-2020
Flag football + linemen.
[Reply]
bdj23 04:00 PM 01-16-2020
Played in jr high, I sucked.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 04:00 PM 01-16-2020
People call me Champion of Everything.....does that count?
[Reply]
Why Not? 04:00 PM 01-16-2020
Hell yeah! I play a mean flag football. Caught the winning TD in my 9 v 9 game this past weekend. ‘Twas a good omen.

Side note: probably the first TD I’ve scored in several months and we play every Sunday. Lol
[Reply]
ModSocks 04:02 PM 01-16-2020
Oh, did you even serve in the military bro?
[Reply]
smithandrew051 04:04 PM 01-16-2020
I played in middle school, high school, and 1 year of small college football.

One thing is very true: each level is so much stronger than the last. High School is a completely different level from Middle School. Small College even more so than High School.

I can only assume D1 is ridiculous compared to small college ball. I can’t even fathom what the Pros must be like.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:04 PM 01-16-2020
I had a brief, pick-six throwing stint as a QB in elementary school, but then i turned into a very solid possession receiver for the Carrollton Jehovahs in High School.
[Reply]
Frosty 04:04 PM 01-16-2020
I threw a NERF football once.
[Reply]
rydogg58 04:04 PM 01-16-2020
Never anything organized, but I was the Tecmo Super Bowl champion of 3rd floor Freddy hall at SMSU for 2 years straight. So, yeah...I'm kind of a big deal.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 04:05 PM 01-16-2020
Position: TE

I was a good high school player. Played varsity 3 years. Started 2 years.

I was third string at my college, but never really saw the field. Partially due to a knee injury that bugged me that entire year.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 04:05 PM 01-16-2020
I played RB one year in high school, sophomore year. At 2-a-day weigh-ins I clocked in at an impressive 5'2" 109 lbs. The assistant coach who weighed me just scoffed and said "Seriously, buddy. Eat a sandwich." :-)

I was afraid of contact. Wasn't used to that shit. Coaches used to joke with me that I was a killer when we practiced no-contact but as soon as we went live I turtled up, which was totes true.. Ended up working my way onto the field as the starting kick returner midway through the season, though.
[Reply]
Third Eye 04:10 PM 01-16-2020
When I tell people that I played college ball, I try to leave out the fact that it was at William Jewell. If they want to think I played at a D1 powerhouse, that’s their fault.

Edit: neglected the position part. LT.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 04:11 PM 01-16-2020
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
I played RB one year in high school, sophomore year. At 2-a-day weigh-ins I clocked in at an impressive 5'2" 109 lbs. The assistant coach who weighed me just scoffed and said "Seriously, buddy. Eat a sandwich." :-)

I was afraid of contact. Wasn't used to that shit. Coaches used to joke with me that I was a killer when we practiced no-contact but as soon as we went live I turtled up, which was totes true.. Ended up working my way onto the field as the starting kick returner midway through the season, though.
"Prince" of returners !!:-) Did you return like it was "1999":-)
[Reply]
Page 1 of 6
1 2345 > Last »
Up