Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Nzoner's Game Room>Booty Slapage warrant issued for Odell Beckham
kczoo 12:08 PM 01-16-2020
By NOLA PD.
[Reply]
BigRichard 01:00 PM 01-17-2020
Originally Posted by ohionotredamechief:
im not threating anyone he called me a bitch ,I simply let him know I would love to meet him someday.no where on my original post did I mention any member of this board ,scroll down and you will see the little bitch comment and a few other sarcastic post.but I know thts how this group goes so no biggie .
What a fucking loser... I can tell you suck at your job if you really are any type of law enforcement.
[Reply]
ohionotredamechief 02:33 PM 01-17-2020
Originally Posted by BigRichard:
What a ****ing loser... I can tell you suck at your job if you really are any type of law enforcement.
I deal with clowns like you every day .your trying to be the tough guy, not sure what I said to hurt your feelings ,but here you go sugar ,im sorry for hurting your feelings ,see now you can go be tough with some one else that you don't agree with ,nighty nite hun.
[Reply]
BigRichard 02:35 PM 01-17-2020
I deal with clowns like you every day .your trying to be the tough guy, not sure what I said to hurt your feelings ,but here you go sugar ,im sorry for hurting your feelings ,see now you can go be tough with some one else that you don't agree with ,nighty nite hun.
Look at this clown. He is kind of funny. Can we keep him as a pet everyone?
[Reply]
suzzer99 03:20 PM 01-17-2020
It's a security guard not a cop right? Can anyone tell if he's got a gun or just mace or something?
[Reply]
suzzer99 03:21 PM 01-17-2020
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Regarding the cigars, I heard on the radio that some media personnel reported the smoking, so the police were forced to act. The tone was supposedly more along the lines of “we get you guys are having a good time but you need to take it down a notch. We can arrest people for this but we don’t want to so just relax a bit.”

Obviously, I wasn’t there so I don’t know for sure but that makes more sense than the NOPD starting shit with the national Champ LSU squad.
Then later a different cop told them it was ok to smoke.
[Reply]
BigRichard 06:31 PM 01-18-2020
Apparently the cop had a change of heart and they dropped all charges. Even he realized he was being a bitch unlike old ohionotredamechief. What a puss!
[Reply]
ohionotredamechief 11:55 AM 01-19-2020
Originally Posted by BigRichard:
Apparently the cop had a change of heart and they dropped all charges. Even he realized he was being a bitch unlike old ohionotredamechief. What a puss!
once again the tough guy hides behind the almighty internet. Gee your boyfriend must be proud of you.getyour pom poms out sugar its almost cheering time. chiefs 41 titans 24
[Reply]
BWillie 12:00 PM 01-19-2020
once again the tough guy hides behind the almighty internet. Gee your boyfriend must be proud of you.getyour pom poms out sugar its almost cheering time. chiefs 41 titans 24
The scary part isn't you individually. I know people like you. The fact that so many people like you were drawn to being a police officer due to the power you get to wield to make up for some personality defect is the scary part.
[Reply]
Mennonite 12:00 PM 01-19-2020

Fuck you pussy.

A cop without a badge is only half a man. A cop without a gun isn't a man at all.
[Reply]
Rasputin 12:02 PM 01-19-2020
I really don't give fucks about this on our game day wish this thread would go away off front page
[Reply]
limested 12:05 PM 01-19-2020
Good thing you replied and brought it to the top.
[Reply]
Sorry 12:10 PM 01-19-2020
Originally Posted by Mennonite:
ALL cops are bitches. They're just a gang of powertripping pussies who need a badge and a gun to fake having guts.

There used to be "cops screw up again" thread here at CP. It's a real eye-opener.
A lot of them are them are in fact bitches who are road pirates and punish the poor (largely due to accessibility) but there are a few upstanding ones who help keep our day to day lives civil. That’s Coming from someone who doesn’t like the police
[Reply]
Mennonite 12:41 PM 01-19-2020
Originally Posted by Sorry:
A lot of them are them are in fact bitches who are road pirates and punish the poor (largely due to accessibility) but there are a few upstanding ones who help keep our day to day lives civil. That’s Coming from someone who doesn’t like the police
And yet they do nothing to root out the alleged "few bad apples." In fact they do just the opposite.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Up