Page 4 of 5
< 1234 5 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Booty Slapage warrant issued for Odell Beckham
kczoo 12:08 PM 01-16-2020
By NOLA PD.
[Reply]
treeguy27 07:46 AM 01-17-2020
Originally Posted by ohionotredamechief:
u should only be scared of me if im in my uniform and you smack my back side .that is a assault on a police officer.i was a mp in the military and I guarantee you ,no servicemen in any service would grab my backside or my blind side .I think this country has lost there respect for the law ,
Okay Buford.

[Reply]
Flying High D 07:52 AM 01-17-2020
Seems a lot of people missed that day in kindergarten when they taught to keep you dick beaters off others.
[Reply]
Mennonite 08:10 AM 01-17-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Those cops were being bitches seriously.

ALL cops are bitches. They're just a gang of powertripping pussies who need a badge and a gun to fake having guts.

There used to be "cops screw up again" thread here at CP. It's a real eye-opener.
[Reply]
Danguardace 08:22 AM 01-17-2020
Lucky he didn't get shot
[Reply]
Marcellus 08:24 AM 01-17-2020
Originally Posted by Mennonite:
ALL cops are bitches. They're just a gang of powertripping pussies who need a badge and a gun to fake having guts.

There used to be "cops screw up again" thread here at CP. It's a real eye-opener.
Seems like you may be the issue, I know a bunch of cops who in fact are not bitches.
[Reply]
BigRichard 09:25 AM 01-17-2020
u should only be scared of me if im in my uniform and you smack my back side .that is a assault on a police officer.i was a mp in the military and I guarantee you ,no servicemen in any service would grab my backside or my blind side .I think this country has lost there respect for the law ,
You seem to be a bit of a bitch yourself.
[Reply]
ohionotredamechief 09:54 AM 01-17-2020
Originally Posted by BigRichard:
You seem to be a bit of a bitch yourself.
I hope to meet you some day and show you .enjoy internet tough guy
[Reply]
bdj23 10:33 AM 01-17-2020
you just don't get it and never will unless you are or have been a police officer .but hey lets concentrate on the chiefs beating the shit out of the titans ,that's a beating I can get behind on.
Comon' man, it was a party, he was busting a bunch of college students balls for smoking cigars after winning the biggest game of their life. Sure, OBJ shouldn't have done that, but no need to blow it out of proportion.

I'm not anti cop at all. I just try to avoid any and all interaction with law enforcement.
[Reply]
ChiefaRoo 10:56 AM 01-17-2020

This is nonsense.
[Reply]
ChiefaRoo 10:59 AM 01-17-2020
You’re not helping yourself with these veiled threats dude.

Seems to me all law enforcement is highly situational and the locker room of the National Champion is hardly a place to worry about a threat.
[Reply]
ohionotredamechief 12:41 PM 01-17-2020
Originally Posted by ChiefaRoo:
You’re not helping yourself with these veiled threats dude.

Seems to me all law enforcement is highly situational and the locker room of the National Champion is hardly a place to worry about a threat.
im not threating anyone he called me a bitch ,I simply let him know I would love to meet him someday.no where on my original post did I mention any member of this board ,scroll down and you will see the little bitch comment and a few other sarcastic post.but I know thts how this group goes so no biggie .
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 12:44 PM 01-17-2020
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Seems like you may be the issue, I know a bunch of cops who in fact are not bitches.
names please
[Reply]
tyreekthefreak 12:48 PM 01-17-2020

What an asinine thing to say! The cops are the only ones who stand between good people and chaos!!! You'd probably be the first one crying for help if they all went on strike!!!!
[Reply]
rydogg58 12:54 PM 01-17-2020
Lulz...says the internet tough guy talking on the internet to another person about being an internet tough guy.

Stop acting like a massive douche. And this is coming from a guy that was a cop for probably a lot longer than you've apparently been one. You are doing law enforcement zero favors acting this way.
[Reply]
BigRichard 12:59 PM 01-17-2020
Yep, we got a bitch here.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 5
< 1234 5 >
Up