Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Booty Slapage warrant issued for Odell Beckham
kczoo 12:08 PM 01-16-2020
By NOLA PD.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 02:45 PM 01-16-2020
Originally Posted by ohionotredamechief:
im a police officer in ohio ,we carry a gun ,when you feel a hand touching you from behind ,your first instinct is someone's grabbing your gun.if that would of been me I would of took him down right there And cuff and stuffed his ass.it may look like fun but hes there to protect the players .not be grabbed by a ass hole who wants attention .
:-):-):-):-):-)

Petty or not, you DO NOT touch a cop !!:-)
[Reply]
Marcellus 02:50 PM 01-16-2020
This is all petty stupid, but so is everything OBJ does.
[Reply]
alpha_omega 04:05 PM 01-16-2020
.....if that would of been me I would of took him down right there And cuff and stuffed his ass....... .
Is that you Roscoe P. Coltrane?
[Reply]
TinyEvel 04:47 PM 01-16-2020
That's two strikes for locker rooms this week. One more and we'll get a ban law on the ballot.
[Reply]
Setsuna 04:55 PM 01-16-2020
I'm just here so I don't get fined...

[Reply]
Pablo 05:32 PM 01-16-2020
OBJ is lucky that cop didn't fear for his life and squeeze squeeze squeeze until the scaries went away.
[Reply]
bdj23 05:38 PM 01-16-2020
im a police officer in ohio ,we carry a gun ,when you feel a hand touching you from behind ,your first instinct is someone's grabbing your gun.if that would of been me I would of took him down right there And cuff and stuffed his ass.it may look like fun but hes there to protect the players .not be grabbed by a ass hole who wants attention .
Yeah no need for situational awareness
[Reply]
srvy 08:01 PM 01-16-2020
Is OBJ still on the run?
[Reply]
BWillie 08:12 PM 01-16-2020
You sir...scare me.
[Reply]
TribalElder 08:12 PM 01-16-2020
obj is ab basically

fucking look at me look at me

loser
[Reply]
smithandrew051 08:20 PM 01-16-2020
Regarding the cigars, I heard on the radio that some media personnel reported the smoking, so the police were forced to act. The tone was supposedly more along the lines of “we get you guys are having a good time but you need to take it down a notch. We can arrest people for this but we don’t want to so just relax a bit.”

Obviously, I wasn’t there so I don’t know for sure but that makes more sense than the NOPD starting shit with the national Champ LSU squad.
[Reply]
BWillie 08:22 PM 01-16-2020
OBJ is a fucking douchebag. Fuck him. I used to love the stuff Josh Norman did to punk him. But these cops are just being petty bitches.
[Reply]
ohionotredamechief 07:05 AM 01-17-2020
Originally Posted by BWillie:
You sir...scare me.
u should only be scared of me if im in my uniform and you smack my back side .that is a assault on a police officer.i was a mp in the military and I guarantee you ,no servicemen in any service would grab my backside or my blind side .I think this country has lost there respect for the law ,
[Reply]
ohionotredamechief 07:07 AM 01-17-2020
Originally Posted by BDj23:
Yeah no need for situational awareness
you just don't get it and never will unless you are or have been a police officer .but hey lets concentrate on the chiefs beating the shit out of the titans ,that's a beating I can get behind on.
[Reply]
tyreekthefreak 07:18 AM 01-17-2020
OBJ is an attention seeking whore! The bling on the field...the cash handouts...all the while playing the victim when he breaks rules. Giants let him go and I bet the Browns do the same if they get a decent offer!

The butt-slap in the locker room was result of the players not giving him 100% attention. Watch the tape...OBJ says/throws something.....and none of the players respond. they were listening to security guard so OBJ does something to get the attention back on him! Grow up OBJ!
[Reply]
treeguy27 01-17-2020, 07:42 AM
This message has been deleted by treeguy27.
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Up