ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 5
< 12 345 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Booty Slapage warrant issued for Odell Beckham
kczoo 12:08 PM 01-16-2020
By NOLA PD.
[Reply]
Eureka 01:48 PM 01-16-2020
That video is not a slap ass hey we won the championship slap.

It's a slap followed by a stare down. Maybe, there is more footage showing something different. Bey he won't be invited back to next years championship.
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 02:09 PM 01-16-2020

[Reply]
BWillie 02:11 PM 01-16-2020
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
So ****ing petty. Get a life NOPD.
Agreed. This is cops being upset OBJ was GIVING ppl money after the Natty. Its a power move by the cops, like saying hey "respect the game" or such garbage.

Proof that our law enforcement agencies can be biased and petty.
[Reply]
Halfcan 02:14 PM 01-16-2020
Surprised the cop didn't arrest him right there?
[Reply]
Johnny Vegas 02:17 PM 01-16-2020
Maybe he was hoping this gets him off the Browns?
[Reply]
MahiMike 02:19 PM 01-16-2020
Oh I thought this was about him handing out $$$ to the LSU kids.
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 02:22 PM 01-16-2020
Originally Posted by Eureka:

It's a slap followed by a stare down. Maybe, there is more footage showing something different. Bey he won't be invited back to next years championship.
Yeah I agree, that security guard was taking his job WAY too seriously and the stare down was a little unnecessary when the guys obviously just having some fun. I don’t think anyone invited the security guard in anyways but you’re right, he definitely won’t be asked to look over the locker rooms again anytime soon.
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 02:23 PM 01-16-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Those cops were being bitches seriously.
I guess if the bitches are cops maybe don’t slap their ass.

:-)
[Reply]
ohionotredamechief 02:25 PM 01-16-2020
im a police officer in ohio ,we carry a gun ,when you feel a hand touching you from behind ,your first instinct is someone's grabbing your gun.if that would of been me I would of took him down right there And cuff and stuffed his ass.it may look like fun but hes there to protect the players .not be grabbed by a ass hole who wants attention .
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 02:27 PM 01-16-2020
Originally Posted by ohionotredamechief:
im a police officer in ohio ,we carry a gun ,when you feel a hand touching you from behind ,your first instinct is someone's grabbing your gun.if that would of been me I would of took him down right there And cuff and stuffed his ass.it may look like fun but hes there to protect the players .not be grabbed by a ass hole who wants attention .

[Reply]
Chiefshrink 02:29 PM 01-16-2020
Originally Posted by Eureka:

OBJ is a hater, a social justice warrior, whitey owes me type. You can clearly see he is offended by the cop frisking/looking for cigars therefore feels entitled to give the cop a "shame on you GrandMa spank".

"Hey OBJ" ! "If the cop were black does he still get spanked????":-)
[Reply]
ohionotredamechief 02:29 PM 01-16-2020
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED:
I know im usually not a real serious dude even for a cop ,but that shit pissed me off.,,im over it now ,
[Reply]
old_geezer 02:32 PM 01-16-2020
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED:
Just perfect! :-):-):-)
[Reply]
Redbled 02:35 PM 01-16-2020
You slap an officer in the ass you should be arrested.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 02:40 PM 01-16-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
OBJ is a ****ing attention whore that somehow turned his old college team winning a NC into a bunch of stories about him.
Not surprised in the least:-) But this is what happens when you get traded to a crappy team and the attention has been sparse all year thus creates a bigger vacuum for this attention whore to regress even further into a child state of mind.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 5
< 12 345 >
Up