ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 6
< 123 456 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Sickness hits the Chiefs locker room ahead of AFC Championship
Hammock Parties 07:20 PM 01-15-2020
:-)

Originally Posted by :
KANSAS CITY, Mo. (WIBW) -- Chiefs Head Coach Andy Reid says there is an illness going around the Chiefs locker room.

In a report from CBS Sports, running back LeSean McCoy and backup quarterback Matt Moore were not at practice Wednesday due to being sick.

Reid did not say what kind of sickness or if it was contagious.

While it is only two players, CBS Sports says “the fact that multiple players are dealing with an illness just days ahead of a conference championship game is noteworthy.”

[Reply]
ptlyon 09:11 PM 01-15-2020
Who's going to be at the bar with Ed in des Moines?

(shakes - looking at you)
[Reply]
kysirsoze 09:18 PM 01-15-2020
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
I heard another report about this. It's some additional information regarding what kind of illness it is, and the prognostication isn't good. It's highly contagious. The symptoms show themselves at different times for different people, and it just so happens that Moore and Shady were the first ones it claimed. Given they've been in that locker room and around the other guys every day for the past several months, it's very likely that the entire team is already infected.

In the report I read, the doctor called it SUPER BOWL FEVER.
:-) I actually started panicking after the first three sentences.
[Reply]
njchiefs 05:29 AM 01-16-2020
It’s chikungunya. It’s gotta be that.
[Reply]
Eleazar 06:19 AM 01-16-2020
Why does CP have to find a reason to panic every week? Last week it was Jones' calf and now this. Next week it'll be something else and the week after that something else.
[Reply]
Bugeater 06:37 AM 01-16-2020
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
Why does CP have to find a reason to panic every week? Last week it was Jones' calf and now this. Next week it'll be something else and the week after that something else.
Because Chiefs? :-)

(Sure would be nice to put that to rest this year)
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 06:39 AM 01-16-2020
Get these guys the flu bomb:

1 clove Garlic
1/4 tsp Ginger
1/4 tsp cayenne
1 tsp honey
juice from 1 lemon
1 cup hot water

Morning and evening . There's still time!!!!!!!!
[Reply]
KChiefs1 06:58 AM 01-16-2020
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
Petro saw a guy get sneezed on while playing 21 in the locker room.

Dammit Andy!
[Reply]
ChiTown 07:00 AM 01-16-2020
Originally Posted by HemiEd:
Trade those two to the Titans immediately and get them the hell away from the team. :-)
FYP
[Reply]
Baby Lee 07:03 AM 01-16-2020
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
I heard another report about this. It's some additional information regarding what kind of illness it is, and the prognostication isn't good. It's highly contagious. The symptoms show themselves at different times for different people, and it just so happens that Moore and Shady were the first ones it claimed. Given they've been in that locker room and around the other guys every day for the past several months, it's very likely that the entire team is already infected.

In the report I read, the doctor called it SUPER BOWL FEVER.
Is THIS what you were fishing for?

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Baby Lee 07:04 AM 01-16-2020
Originally Posted by njchiefs:
It’s chikungunya. It’s gotta be that.
Close

[Reply]
scho63 08:50 AM 01-16-2020
QUARANTINE THOSE TWO!!!
[Reply]
Lzen 09:18 AM 01-16-2020
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
First time on Chiefs Planet?

[Reply]
Lzen 09:21 AM 01-16-2020
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
Get these guys the flu bomb:

1 clove Garlic
1/4 tsp Ginger
1/4 tsp cayenne
1 tsp honey
juice from 1 lemon
1 cup hot water

Morning and evening . There's still time!!!!!!!!
I may need that. Feeling crappy again (was sick about 3 weeks ago). My throat has not felt right since yelling so much the last game.

What is a clove garlic? I though cloves and garlic were 2 different things?
[Reply]
Eleazar 09:22 AM 01-16-2020
Originally Posted by Lzen:
First time on Chiefs Planet?

Get off my lawn!
[Reply]
Baby Lee 09:32 AM 01-16-2020
Originally Posted by Lzen:
I may need that. Feeling crappy again (was sick about 3 weeks ago). My throat has not felt right since yelling so much the last game.

What is a clove garlic? I though cloves and garlic were 2 different things?
Cloves are a thing, but a clove of garlic is a single segment of the garlic bulb.

Cloves of garlic comes from the notion of cleaving off segments, like cloven hooves have segmented nails.

Cloves themselves, the spice, is from French, . . . clou de girofle or thorn of the gilly flower.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 6
< 123 456 >
Up