ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 6
< 12 3456 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Sickness hits the Chiefs locker room ahead of AFC Championship
Hammock Parties 07:20 PM 01-15-2020
:-)

Originally Posted by :
KANSAS CITY, Mo. (WIBW) -- Chiefs Head Coach Andy Reid says there is an illness going around the Chiefs locker room.

In a report from CBS Sports, running back LeSean McCoy and backup quarterback Matt Moore were not at practice Wednesday due to being sick.

Reid did not say what kind of sickness or if it was contagious.

While it is only two players, CBS Sports says “the fact that multiple players are dealing with an illness just days ahead of a conference championship game is noteworthy.”

[Reply]
Delano 07:57 PM 01-15-2020
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Maybe this will cheer you up?

I haven’t seen Donnie Edwards in ages. That guy looks amazing.

This video was awesome.
[Reply]
ChiefRocka 07:59 PM 01-15-2020
In other news, the moon really is made of spare ribs!
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 07:59 PM 01-15-2020
Originally Posted by HemiEd:
Send those two to East St. Louis and get them the hell away from the team. :-)
East St Louis.. that place is legendary. If you remember leaving East St Louis you did it wrong. Used to be able to get served all night at those gas stations when we were way below legal age.
[Reply]
lewdog 08:01 PM 01-15-2020
Hope it's not AIDS.
[Reply]
Why Not? 08:04 PM 01-15-2020
Maybe this will cheer you up?

Not trying to be dramatic, but I think that’s the coolest thing I’ve ever seen on CP.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 08:12 PM 01-15-2020
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
Not trying to be dramatic, but I think that’s the coolest thing I’ve ever seen on CP.
Can someone please due this post justice and make it a separate thread. All of CP needs to see this
[Reply]
RealSNR 08:19 PM 01-15-2020
I heard another report about this. It's some additional information regarding what kind of illness it is, and the prognostication isn't good. It's highly contagious. The symptoms show themselves at different times for different people, and it just so happens that Moore and Shady were the first ones it claimed. Given they've been in that locker room and around the other guys every day for the past several months, it's very likely that the entire team is already infected.

In the report I read, the doctor called it SUPER BOWL FEVER.
[Reply]
Why Not? 08:29 PM 01-15-2020
Can someone please due this post justice and make it a separate thread. All of CP needs to see this
Literally was just thinking the same thing. This doesn’t need to be buried in some CBS bullshit fear mongering thread.
[Reply]
Why Not? 08:29 PM 01-15-2020
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
I heard another report about this. It's some additional information regarding what kind of illness it is, and the prognostication isn't good. It's highly contagious. The symptoms show themselves at different times for different people, and it just so happens that Moore and Shady were the first ones it claimed. Given they've been in that locker room and around the other guys every day for the past several months, it's very likely that the entire team is already infected.

In the report I read, the doctor called it SUPER BOWL FEVER.
Hahahah. Plus 1
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 08:30 PM 01-15-2020
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
Literally was just thinking the same thing. This doesn’t need to be buried in some CBS bullshit fear mongering thread.
Idc who starts it. Please someone do the honors
[Reply]
wazu 08:31 PM 01-15-2020
Burn the corpses far away from Arrowhead. Take no chances.
[Reply]
Why Not? 08:31 PM 01-15-2020
Idc who starts it. Please someone do the honors
If I had any idea how to get videos or photos posted, I would. As is I’m gonna have to ask for help posting my AFCCG pics.
[Reply]
F150 08:32 PM 01-15-2020
Originally Posted by HemiEd:
Send those two to East St. Louis and get them the hell away from the team. :-)
Not East St Louis....please no.
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 08:45 PM 01-15-2020
I got a fever ...

and the only cure ...

is more Touchdowns.

[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 09:11 PM 01-15-2020
I didn't even think about mccoy. Did he see a snap Sunday? Was he active?
[Reply]
Page 2 of 6
< 12 3456 >
Up