ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Would a loss to the Titans be the most disappointing in Chiefs history?
Yes 81 48.80%
No 48 28.92%
No way we lose this one dumbass 37 22.29%
Voters: 166. You may not vote on this poll
Page 6 of 7
« First < 23456 7 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Would a loss to the Titans be the most disappointing in Chiefs history?
493rd 02:56 PM 01-15-2020
I say yes considering how close we are and how good this team is.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 10:25 AM 01-16-2020
Depends if it's a fluke or legit. I'm still big enough to admit being outschemed or outhustled. If Henry runs possessed or Tannehill drops dimes all day, you have to be a man and accept your place in the universe, then just get back to work. But if it's some voodoo out of left field { don't want to even speculate], that will be hard.
[Reply]
520chiefin 03:42 PM 01-16-2020
By far the worst loss thar could ever happen. No way we lose to mariotas titans twice in the playoffs. The first time we lost to mariotas titans I about killed myself. No way he cones into our house and defeats us again!!
[Reply]
kysirsoze 03:44 PM 01-16-2020
Originally Posted by 520chiefin:
By far the worst loss thar could ever happen. No way we lose to mariotas titans twice in the playoffs. The first time we lost to mariotas titans I about killed myself. No way he cones into our house and defeats us again!!
Titans troll trying to make Chiefs fans look like morons?
[Reply]
BigBeauford 03:49 PM 01-16-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
it will be a gut punch and i will log off and find a woman
I heard someone is back in town.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 04:05 PM 01-16-2020
Considering how the stars aligned for KC to get to the SB thanks to Miami in reg season and then Tennessee in the playoffs I'd say yes.
[Reply]
Chargem 04:18 PM 01-16-2020
Voted no. There is a lot of parity in the league and the Titans aren't garbage, they legitimately stomped the Ravens in their own house.

The important thing here is two Championship games in two years for Mahomes, it just feels like it is going to happen for us eventually with this kid at the helm. The future is so fucking bright I need sunglasses.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 05:42 PM 01-16-2020
I've witnessed some of our worst losses in person for many of the losses of the last 25 years or so. But, we knew we had a top defense but no offense. We had a top offense and no defense. We knew that could trip us up. We thought Mahomes could overcome our crappy defense last year but we didnt figure that he'd never touch the ball.

This year with a top offense and respectable defense, playing as good as we did down the stretch, played in the divisional round, at home after catching a few breaks......... yeah, would be the worst loss ever.
[Reply]
RunKC 06:55 PM 01-16-2020
If we lost this game, it would be similar to John Elway and the Broncos losing to the 9-7 expansion Jaguars at home in the playoffs in 96.
[Reply]
Skyy God 07:06 PM 01-16-2020
OP is his father’s most disappointing ejaculation.
[Reply]
stevieray 07:41 PM 01-16-2020
Originally Posted by 493rd:
Why the **** is this question so offensive?
I posted this recently.

Winners say: I'm gonna make this kick.

Losers say: Don't miss.

I don't want to think about losing. I want to ride this wave. I want Clark to raise that trophy up to his DAD @ ARROWHEAD....those thoughts get in the way of that...I'm willing to accept the agony of defeat only because I'm hoping for and anticipating the thrill of victory.
[Reply]
NWTF 08:15 PM 01-16-2020
No. I fully expect the Chiefs to win this game. They are the superior talent of the two teams. I dont expect the Titans to puss out like the Texans did, and I expected a comfortable win against the Texans. We cant spot the Titans a 24 point lead, but we wont.

I think we win by 7-10 points and I expect the Titans to do what they do, regardless of what we do to try to stop them, but the Chiefs B game still beats their A game. They are probably better than their record suggests. They would have won the division if Tannehill started from day one, but Tannehill doesnt scare me as a good game manager. They seem to stick with their bread and butter Henry regardless of the ebb and flow of the game which is good on their part. Most teams are rattled easier than they are.

Make no mistake the Titans are a tougher opponent than the Texans, but still have no business beating this Chiefs team.

I still think the 95 loss to the Colts was pretty bad, the 97 loss to Denver stung as Gannon should have been the starter and we all knew it prior to the game. The 2013 loss to the Colts was an epic bed shitting. I cant say this would be the most disappointing yet. I will add that things will get much tougher once Pat is signed to his next contract. Thinking ahead like that, yes this would be a very disappointing loss, but I just dont see it happening.
[Reply]
scho63 08:24 PM 01-16-2020
I see this as simple as pie:

-We find a way to stop Derrick Henry, we win big

-We can't stop him, it's a brutally slow torture of death with a low scoring loss
[Reply]
SupDock 08:45 PM 01-16-2020
Originally Posted by scho63:
I see this as simple as pie:

-We find a way to stop Derrick Henry, we win big

-We can't stop him, it's a brutally slow torture of death with a low scoring loss
I have a hard time imagining this as a low-scoring game
[Reply]
old_geezer 09:00 PM 01-16-2020
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
I heard someone is back in town.
To be fair, he did say "a woman".
[Reply]
ChiefoftheKeyboard 09:50 PM 01-16-2020
Everyone thinks its either Derrick Henry plays well and the chiefs lose, or we totally shut him down and the chiefs win. It can be both. Derrick Henry is probably gonna have a good game, but the chiefs are still going to win. Thats how it would have been the first time around too if it weren't for a few bad special teams plays.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 7
« First < 23456 7 >
Up