ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Would a loss to the Titans be the most disappointing in Chiefs history?
Yes 81 48.80%
No 48 28.92%
No way we lose this one dumbass 37 22.29%
Voters: 166. You may not vote on this poll
Page 4 of 7
< 1234 567 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Would a loss to the Titans be the most disappointing in Chiefs history?
493rd 02:56 PM 01-15-2020
I say yes considering how close we are and how good this team is.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 06:39 PM 01-15-2020
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
Please mods, lock and remove this post. We don't need this negativity around here right now.
Sounds like the bus driver is waffling. You must stand strong. Nothing could possible cause you to waver in your belief and trust.
[Reply]
J Diddy 06:54 PM 01-15-2020
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
The title should be:

Will the overconfident Titan fans drink antifreeze after the Chiefs blow them out?
I feel that titans fans aren’t nice.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 06:57 PM 01-15-2020
Thumbs up if OP should be banned.
[Reply]
Why Not? 07:00 PM 01-15-2020
Since Nick Wright has been mentioned already, I’ll throw in a Nick Wright quote:

“If Jinxes were real, flight attendants wouldn’t welcome you to your destination city while the plane was still in the air”

People can ask all the hypotheticals they want. The Chiefs are winning this game.
[Reply]
F150 07:02 PM 01-15-2020
God I hate posters like this
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 07:05 PM 01-15-2020
Originally Posted by RobertWeathers:
This is a loser's mentality thread.

You guys are gonna win the Super Bowl.
You always seemed somewhat reasonable - for a Cheatriots fan anyway. We knew you'd see the light eventually.
[Reply]
Megatron96 07:06 PM 01-15-2020
We aren't losing this game. Are there really weepy vaginas on here that think we are?
[Reply]
cdcox 07:14 PM 01-15-2020
493rd lives a glass-is-half-full-and-will-probably-get-hit-by-lightening-anyway life.
[Reply]
Eleazar 07:15 PM 01-15-2020
The loss to the Bills would still be worse. That was a team that was at its zenith and was in its last two years of Montana, and went into decline afterward. This team isn't going anywhere. That loss was the end of our real shot at a title under Marty. This is just the beginning.
[Reply]
PHOG 07:16 PM 01-15-2020
How fucking old are you? :-)
[Reply]
493rd 07:16 PM 01-15-2020
Why the fuck is this question so offensive? Mojo, because Chiefs, positive/negative sentiment, jinxes, curses, or whatever the hell else there is doesn’t win or lose football games. Nor does merely asking a question like this that is totally legit to ask considering the dubious history of the franchise.

We’ve seen some pretty damn lousy, heartbreaking performances by the Chiefs in the playoffs, and they’ve all been painful to endure, but none of them have anything to do with the 2019 Chiefs. Asking this question isn’t endorsing that the Chiefs will lose, so I’m not sure why it’s being received like that.
[Reply]
493rd 07:17 PM 01-15-2020
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
The loss to the Bills would still be worse. That was a team that was at its zenith and was in its last two years of Montana, and went into decline afterward. This team isn't going anywhere. That loss was the end of our real shot at a title under Marty. This is just the beginning.
Thanks for your response this is what I thought this thread would be
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 07:18 PM 01-15-2020
Originally Posted by 493rd:
Why the fuck is this question so offensive? Mojo, because Chiefs, positive/negative sentiment, jinxes, curses, or whatever the hell else there is doesn’t win or lose football games. Nor does merely asking a question like this that is totally legit to ask considering the dubious history of the franchise.

We’ve seen some pretty damn lousy, heartbreaking performances by the Chiefs in the playoffs, and they’ve all been painful to endure, but none of them have anything to do with the 2019 Chiefs. Asking this question isn’t endorsing that the Chiefs will lose, so I’m not sure why it’s being received like that.
Shove a cheese grater up your ass, bitch!!!
[Reply]
493rd 07:20 PM 01-15-2020
Originally Posted by cdcox:
493rd lives a glass-is-half-full-and-will-probably-get-hit-by-lightening-anyway life.
You know this based on me asking this question during a time you believe is inappropriate? Can you turn poop into gold nuggets too?
[Reply]
MrSlippery 07:20 PM 01-15-2020
I mean any loss in the playoffs suck, but its also not "easy" to win even when on paper you should dominate.
Personally I do not see how the Chiefs lose unless the make a ton of errors much like the Ravens did
[Reply]
Page 4 of 7
< 1234 567 >
Up