ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 14
« First < 45678 9101112 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chris Jones is NOT ACTIVE for today’s game per Jesse Palmer...
DaFace 12:28 PM 01-12-2020
Well fuck.

Source tells me the same thing on #Chiefs DE Chris Jones, who was on the field less than an hour ago warming up under the watching eye of some Chiefs staffers.

Chiefs will go into this game down a big member of the defensive line. https://t.co/oaitZ2hLk0

— Herbie Teope (@HerbieTeope) January 12, 2020

[Reply]
siberian khatru 01:11 PM 01-12-2020
Originally Posted by DaFace:
The beat writers' sources have been said the same thing.
All I’ve seen was a tweet from Mellinger.
[Reply]
JD10367 01:11 PM 01-12-2020
Originally Posted by Chief Northman:
The Kingdom assholes are collectively puckering.

Looks like the Chiefs used up all their luck with Fitzmagic and a Titans upset last night.

Like who is more injured AFTER a bye week?

FFS.
Mark Ingram says hi.
[Reply]
siberian khatru 01:13 PM 01-12-2020
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
I guess I wasn't paying close enough attention. I could have swore he was saying he did injure it playing basketball, but he must have just been speculating that's when it happened.
He’s not outright said it, because he can’t prove it, but the way he’s presented it is pretty much, “I’m not saying that’s where he injured it, BUT ...”
[Reply]
TEX 01:13 PM 01-12-2020
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
These people just repeat what the others are saying half the time.
Very true. But NOT John McClain.
[Reply]
KCUnited 01:14 PM 01-12-2020
Gets knocked around 100+ times at practice, can't be it. Collides once with a teammate playing basketball while a local radio host happens to be present, much more likely.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 01:15 PM 01-12-2020
Shit. That's sucks.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 01:16 PM 01-12-2020
Originally Posted by Chief Northman:
The Kingdom assholes are collectively puckering. Because we have been snake bit so many times.

Looks like the Chiefs used up all their luck with Fitzmagic and a Titans upset last night. We actually match up better against the Ravens.

Like who is more injured AFTER a bye week?

FFS.
[Reply]
PHOG 01:17 PM 01-12-2020
Holy shit! :-)
[Reply]
Chief Northman 01:18 PM 01-12-2020
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
Lol
[Reply]
treeguy27 01:19 PM 01-12-2020
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Has Petro even mentioned it outside of an offhanded comment on the air? I haven't seen anyone (including him) specifically say that it was definitely hurt during the basketball game.
He mentioned it again today on the pregame show. He said he witnessed Jones go down during the basketball game. He stopped short of saying that was the exact moment he injured himself, but confirmed he saw him go down.
[Reply]
chiefforlife 01:23 PM 01-12-2020
It doesnt fucking matter. He's OUT, sucks but it is what it is.

We need to win this game! Thats ALL that matters!!
[Reply]
Chris Meck 01:24 PM 01-12-2020
Suggs, Clark, and Kpass-

5 SACKS.

SO IT IS WRITTEN. SO WILL IT BE.

GET ON THE GODDAMNED BUS ALREADY!!!
[Reply]
TEX 01:27 PM 01-12-2020
Originally Posted by chiefforlife:
It doesnt ****ing matter. He's OUT, sucks but it is what it is.

We need to win this game! Thats ALL that matters!!
Yep.
[Reply]
Megatron96 01:28 PM 01-12-2020
Guys guys. Think about it. Something was obviously wrong with his calf way before this basketball game or whatever was. If something in his calf let go while he was fooling around playing some half assed 50% speed Nerf basketball game, what do you think would’ve happened if he had been going full speed in today’s game? Yeah he probably would’ve tore it a lot worse. The bottom line is His calf was not a hunter percent healthy before the fact. The stuff doesn’t happen in a vacuum. If he was able to go out and warm up today, there’s a decent chance he comes back in a week or two.

And Spagnuolo had this defense playing pretty well without Jones for a few games. And at that time we didn’t have Pennell or Suggs either. I think will be OK against the 14th ranked offense and the 29th ranked defense
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 01:31 PM 01-12-2020
I hate that the Chiefs have done this to me, but I feel like we are gonna lose - because Chiefs. Of course Chris Jones would be out, and they way they made it sound was it was lucky Kelce was active, and he shouldn't be.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Page 8 of 14
« First < 45678 9101112 > Last »
Up