ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 14
« First < 678910 11121314 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Chris Jones is NOT ACTIVE for today’s game per Jesse Palmer...
DaFace 12:28 PM 01-12-2020
Well fuck.

Source tells me the same thing on #Chiefs DE Chris Jones, who was on the field less than an hour ago warming up under the watching eye of some Chiefs staffers.

Chiefs will go into this game down a big member of the defensive line. https://t.co/oaitZ2hLk0

— Herbie Teope (@HerbieTeope) January 12, 2020

[Reply]
saphojunkie 01:53 PM 01-12-2020
Where are all the posters with the pithy remarks? DERP PUT HIM IN A BUBBLE.

Next man up.
[Reply]
saphojunkie 01:54 PM 01-12-2020
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
The least little setback and this place explodes into a menopausal rage... sheesh. Sack up
YOUR BEST PASS RUSHER GETTING INJUREDON A BYE WEEK IN THE PLAYOFFS ISNT THE “LEAST LITTLE
SETBACK”
[Reply]
dlphg9 01:55 PM 01-12-2020
Originally Posted by KINGPIN CHIEFS FAN:
Andy said he "tweeked" it during practice, so he could have injured it playing basketball and made it worse at the end of practice. Petro and Andy can both be right. You have to read between the lines when it comes to coachspeak. Bottom line is we have to get the job done without Chris Jones. We have Patrick Mahomes, he will push the team over the finish line!
That's not really reading between the lines though. Its much closer to just believing what you want to believe. Tweaked it at practice means he hurt it at practice.
[Reply]
Eleazar 01:56 PM 01-12-2020
Originally Posted by saphojunkie:
YOUR BEST PASS RUSHER GETTING INJUREDON A BYE WEEK IN THE PLAYOFFS ISNT THE “LEAST LITTLE
SETBACK”
Put on your war panties, we’re winning this
[Reply]
dlphg9 01:56 PM 01-12-2020
We are going to piss pound these douche bags.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 01:57 PM 01-12-2020
The least little setback and this place explodes into a menopausal rage... sheesh. Sack up
'least little setback'

Love you dude, but you are chromosomally challenged.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 01:58 PM 01-12-2020
Put on your war panties, we’re winning this
Did you put up your vision board and reread your paperback of The Secret, too?

I still have confidence, but false bravado isn't impressive. And it doesn't change operant facts.
[Reply]
Boxer_Chief 01:59 PM 01-12-2020
I will say one thing, Soren Petro and 810 have made snide remarks and complaints about basketball all year long because it ruins their interviews so I wouldn’t be surprised if he saw something and reported it as more to try and cause basketball to stop. Just a thought? Who knows though
[Reply]
Frazod 02:01 PM 01-12-2020
I really won't mind if this guy isn't on the team next year. Always seems to break his dick when we need him most.
[Reply]
ROYC75 02:02 PM 01-12-2020
As my brother told me during my visit to see him the week of The Charges Mexico City game, they (KC) better wake the **** up because we are going to win the SB. I told him I would come back and watch it with him, he told me I was full of shit .I laugh at him cuz that's just way we both talked to each other. I told him I'll come back and watch it with you, he says I won't be here. I won't be on this side of the earth to watch it, you'll be watching it at home, he passed away Thursday. So here we are,on our way to the Super Bowl and I'm going to be watching it without him!

RIP Michael, enjoy the game from the heavens above with all of the past Chiefs fans!
[Reply]
Eleazar 02:04 PM 01-12-2020
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Did you put up your vision board and reread your paperback of The Secret, too?

I still have confidence, but false bravado isn't impressive. And it doesn't change operant facts.
The super bowl BADwagon is fired up. If you haven’t got the stomach for this, let’s get it out now. Otherwise get in, sit down, and grab hold of something
[Reply]
Baby Lee 02:12 PM 01-12-2020
The super bowl BADwagon is fired up. If you haven’t got the stomach for this, let’s get it out now. Otherwise get in, sit down, and grab hold of something
Don't pull this 'haven't got the stomach' shit.

That's some bullshit.

I'd like to think it's beneath you, but one never knows.
[Reply]
Frazod 01-12-2020, 02:12 PM
This message has been deleted by Frazod.
TomBarndtsTwin 02:16 PM 01-12-2020
Already missing Jones and his push up the middle.
[Reply]
TEX 02:16 PM 01-12-2020
Originally Posted by Frazod:
I really won't mind if this guy isn't on the team next year. Always seems to break his dick when we need him most.
Yep. That's where Im at now too. Done.
[Reply]
siberian khatru 02:20 PM 01-12-2020
Where’s the big talking now?
[Reply]
Page 10 of 14
« First < 678910 11121314 >
Up