ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 6
< 12345 6 >
Nzoner's Game Room>I fucking love Chris Jones
staylor26 03:32 PM 12-09-2019
And fuck whoever doesn’t!

When’s the last time you saw a Chiefs player do something so cathartic for the fan base? I felt like I was right next to him telling Brady he’s a fucking pedo/pussy.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 10:38 PM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by Mike in SW-MO:
Maybe not. But I bet it's his plan. And teams seem to love recycling guys with head coach experience, be it ever so humble.

The way Chiefs set up his assistants, like Daly, makes me think Chiefs see it as a possibility.

Curious why you are do certain it won't happen? Do you think the league has tagged him as DC max, a la Romeo Crennel?
Look at Spags record as a head coach. It’s terrible. As a head coach he isn’t great but as a DC he’s actually pretty good. He’s a older coach too I’m sure a lot of these teams want someone one younger
[Reply]
Pointer19 12:10 AM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin:
He was okay against Indy.

He was non-existent (minus a phantom roughing call) against the Pats.
Originally Posted by TLO:
Ah yes, the ol Tom Brady shoulder tap.

Making this woodburning last year was an exercise in catharsis.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 02:11 AM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by Clyde Frog:
This 100%. You don't build around JAGs, you build around playmakers. Fuck the past w EB and JH.
Originally Posted by Bump:
he's a beast and seems like a good leader, ya he's not the greatest vs the run but he makes plays every game. Wish we paid him instead of you know who and kept that 1st.
You know who?

Surely you don’t mean Frank Clark, who has been wrecking shit the past few weeks?
[Reply]
scho63 06:33 AM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Too bad we probably won’t re sign him
I disagree :-)
[Reply]
wheeler08 07:28 AM 12-10-2019
Spags isn't going anywhere. Why? Because this is an offensive league now, who was the only defensive minded new hire last year....Fangio...and how has that turned out?
[Reply]
Mahomie 09:51 AM 12-10-2019
CJ is a beast. Madden 20 has him designated as "Fearmonger."
[Reply]
Clyde Frog 11:35 AM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
You know who?

Surely you don’t mean Frank Clark, who has been wrecking shit the past few weeks?
No, FC has been balling out and I am happy to have him in KC. I was referring to people's current reluctance to pay big play guys because of past big dollar contracts like EB and JH.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 12:32 PM 12-10-2019
I hope we keep him. I just won't be surprised if we trade him if we can get good compensation.
[Reply]
Aspengc8 01:55 PM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
I hope we keep him. I just won't be surprised if we trade him if we can get good compensation.
They can sign him. Just gotta cut ties with some garbage like watkins, sausage, sorensen and probably a few others.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 02:03 PM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by Aspengc8:
They can sign him. Just gotta cut ties with some garbage like watkins, sausage, sorensen and probably a few others.
Sorensen is actually vital to this defense and yea I’m sure we can re sign Sheen to his annual 1/1 deal again
[Reply]
Chris Meck 02:26 PM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Sorensen is actually vital to this defense and yea I’m sure we can re sign Sheen to his annual 1/1 deal again
Sorensen is trash.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 02:32 PM 12-10-2019
Alright I’ve watched one single drive of KC/NE A22 and I’m ready to say yeah, I’m leaning toward sign Jones right now. Holy shit.

New England could not block him whatsoever. Not even Mason. He just rapes interior linemen week in and week out.
[Reply]
MIAdragon 02:35 PM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Alright I’ve watched one single drive of KC/NE A22 and I’m ready to say yeah, I’m leaning toward sign Jones right now. Holy shit.

New England could not block him whatsoever. Not even Mason. He just rapes interior linemen week in and week out.
Just wished he did that every week.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 02:41 PM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by MIAdragon:
Has as of late...
[Reply]
staylor26 02:43 PM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by MIAdragon:
The guy almost has 22.5 sacks in his last 26 games. It doesn’t get much more consistent than that.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 6
< 12345 6 >
Up