ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 57 of 71
« First < 7475354555657 5859606167 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Pats filming Bengals. Caught.
Bewbies 02:33 PM 12-09-2019
https://mobile.twitter.com/BleacherR...35644064337925

Discuss amongst yourselves. :-)

The Bengals.
[Reply]
FAX 10:06 PM 12-15-2019
I've said this before ...

However ... just because they did the same thing they did that led to the Spygate Scandal doesn't mean this was spying.

Belichick was perfectly clear when he stated, "I don't know nothin'."

Clearly, the Susanna Hoffs are biased and the league has an anti-Immigrant Blowjobbers prejudice that blinds them from the truth that's right in front of their eyes.

FAX
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 10:18 PM 12-15-2019
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Listen to Tedy Bruschi "scold" them. He can't and won't ever admit that their success was in any way tainted by Spygate and now this (and whatever other video taping shit has been going on since Spygate)

This is a sorry ****ing excuse for holding someone accountable. Bruschi basically says, "They hate us because we're good, so don't do anything to make them hate you more, otherwise they will unfairly punish you."

I can't even. The media is infested with patriots on every network. It's disgusting. its a virus that needs to be removed. From the media, coaching, front offices.
[Reply]
BossChief 10:47 PM 12-15-2019
Listen to Tedy Bruschi "scold" them. He can't and won't ever admit that their success was in any way tainted by Spygate and now this (and whatever other video taping shit has been going on since Spygate)

This is a sorry fucking excuse for holding someone accountable. Bruschi basically says, "They hate us because we're good, so don't do anything to make them hate you more, otherwise they will unfairly punish you."

Teddy Bruschi probably got all kinds of illegal data given to him pregame. He himself didn’t admit it, but other linebackers he played with did.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost....ed-it-all/amp/

“The voice in Tom Brady’s helmet was explaining the exact defense he was about to face.”

That same year, Pats linebacker Ted Johnson told USA Today that an hour before game time, a list of the opposing team’s audibles — the signals a QB would use at the line of scrimmage just before a snap to change the play — would sometimes appear in his locker. He had no idea where the lists came from.

This shit needs to be dealt with by harsh consequences.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 10:57 PM 12-15-2019

[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 10:57 PM 12-15-2019
It is kind of incredible that out of spygate came the info that these people were told to say they were doing a documentary and that's exactly what happened here. This angle needs more play from the media.
[Reply]
Buehler445 11:45 PM 12-15-2019
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Isn't that what they did in the Brady scandal a few years ago? They tried to frame some low-level equipment guys. It's a trite abuse of power.
Yep. "These minimum wage guys, unbeknownst to us, deflated all the balls Brady, who nevermind is the most finnicky fuck outside Peyton Manning, would touch. You know, all on their own. No connection to us. None. Oh yeah, Brady broke his phone in half when you asked for it, in front of you, because that's just standard operating procedure. You don't do that?"

I listened to Brady Quinn on FS Radio say, "This looks bad. The videographer sounds like he's hiding something, like he got caught by his wife when she saw his cell phone." Great wording, Brady.

Then in the very next sentence he says, "I don't know if we can tie all of this to Bill Belichick, though..."

My God, you stupid pussies. Of fucking COURSE it's Belichick. They're videoing the signals on the sideline. We have proof of that. They're doing it through some team production company. Just like they did it years ago, which Belichick was 100% connected to. And not ONE SECOND of that footage found by the Bengals had an advance scout even in the shot of the film.

Where else do you think that fucking shit is going?! To Kraft? Who else is going to make use of this footage? The cheerleading squad???!!

IT'S GOING TO BELICHICK. AND EVEN IF HE NEVER SEES IT, HE KNOWS OF PEOPLE/COACHES/SCOUTS UNDER HIM WHO ARE WATCHING THE TAPE AND MAKING USE OF IT.

THAT MOTHERFUCKER IS GUILTY.
Yeah, I don't know shit about filmmaking, butif that were standard filmmaking procedure, if it were normal, if it there were any excuse at all, all the Cheatriot fucking shills out there that do nothing but blather on about Cheatriot greatness would be all over it like stink on shit.

You're goddamned right they're fucking guilty.
[Reply]
Buehler445 11:51 PM 12-15-2019
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
I can't even. The media is infested with patriots on every network. It's disgusting. its a virus that needs to be removed. From the media, coaching, front offices.
I can't remember who, but someone pointed out that all the other former players don't really talk about their former teams much. They might talk about when they played, or what they saw or whatever. Cheatriot fucks though, just constantly crow about all things Cheatriot.

Doesn't necessarily mean anything, but it is definitely a thing. And they virtually never say anything bad about Cheatriot.
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 12:00 AM 12-16-2019
"Damage is done, my friend."

"No it's naawwt. I can delete that right heaah."

:-)

Yeah, he wasn't talking about damage this would cause the Bengals.
[Reply]
The Franchise 12:32 AM 12-16-2019
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
Orlovsky is a fucking idiot. He’s not the smartest head coach if he’s cheating. He’s not the smartest QB if he’s cheating.
[Reply]
The Franchise 12:34 AM 12-16-2019
I said it from the beginning and I’ll say it again.

If the Patriots weren’t cheating then they would have told the NFL and all other 31 NFL teams exactly what they were doing. But “they forgot”.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 06:01 AM 12-16-2019
Nick Wright just said that we now know who the camera man is and that it’s a guy who has been with the team for 18 years which completely destroys the argument the Patriots have been trying to make that it was an honest most by some independent contractor that didn’t know what he was doing as if it was this person’s first job or something.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 06:26 AM 12-16-2019
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
Nick Wright just said that we now know who the camera man is and that it’s a guy who has been with the team for 18 years which completely destroys the argument the Patriots have been trying to make that it was an honest most by some independent contractor that didn’t know what he was doing as if it was this person’s first job or something.

To clarify, he said the voice in the video was this person which I guess could mean the cameraman was someone else.
[Reply]
notorious 08:47 AM 12-16-2019
The mental gymnastics of Pats fan is beyond insanity.

It’s like a habitual criminal denying everything, then rationalizing all of the terrible things he’s done, then blaming the victims for what is happening to them.
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:01 AM 12-16-2019
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Orlovsky is a fucking idiot. He’s not the smartest head coach if he’s cheating. He’s not the smartest QB if he’s cheating.

[Reply]
Dayze 09:09 AM 12-16-2019
it's hilarious to think that a a professional sports team is 'just that good' over a 20 year span .

yeah, the coach and qB are just THAT good .between the Pats cheating repeatedly, and the fact they're propped up by the League and media is disgusting.
Pats are a sham, and one could argue the NFL itself is a giant pile of fraud.
[Reply]
Page 57 of 71
« First < 7475354555657 5859606167 > Last »
Up