ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 27
« First < 3910111213 1415161723 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Broncos
TLO 08:11 PM 12-08-2019
The Patriots have been disposed of, and now we're onto the Broncos.

The Broncos put a complete ass whipping on the Texans today, not many saw that coming.

Let's talk about it in here.
[Reply]
OKchiefs 10:08 AM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Overall, they're playing better with Lock... they're far from what they need to be, but the game @ KC should be better than many expected after the first game this year. KC will win, but it will be close - less than a TD.
You're a fucking retard if you think it will be less than a touchdown.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 10:22 AM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by OKchiefs:
You're a ****ing retard if you think it will be less than a touchdown.
Interesting. During the current run, the KC margins of victory have been...

... it's only happened 50% of the time. (and 2 of the last 3)

I think Denver is playing better over the last month than they did when these two teams last met. And, I'm willing to suggest that Lock (even with only 2 games) can be expected to produce on par with the likes of the other QBs since Manning.

But, yeah - I suppose I'm jumping the shark. :-) Or not...
[Reply]
ptlyon 10:27 AM 12-10-2019
Ok, so it's 8. Thanks MHM.
[Reply]
OKchiefs 10:27 AM 12-10-2019

I think Denver is playing better over the last month than they did when these two teams last met. And, I'm willing to suggest that Lock (even with only 2 games) can be expected to produce on par with the likes of the other QBs since Manning.

What's been the score in KC?

2018 - KC 30-23
2017 - KC 29-19
2016 - KC 33-10

Scores in Denver are in no way representative of the average margin of victory we've had at Arrowhead. Our average margin of victory the past 3 years in Arrowhead has been almost 2 touchdowns at 13.33 points.
[Reply]
ptlyon 10:31 AM 12-10-2019
I can see a down game for the Chiefs after a big victory last week. It seems to happen with Reid teams.
[Reply]
carcosa 10:31 AM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by Showtime:
Coming in from PA for game will be my first. My hotel is 10 miles from arrowhead what time should I leave to go to game?
they shouldn't let you into the stadium. your whiny energy will poison everyone
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 10:33 AM 12-10-2019
What's been the score in KC?

2018 - KC 30-23
2017 - KC 29-19
2016 - KC 33-10

Scores in Denver are in no way representative of the average margin of victory we've had at Arrowhead. Our average margin of victory the past 3 years in Arrowhead has been almost 2 touchdowns at 13.33 points.
See, last year... 7.
[Reply]
OKchiefs 10:35 AM 12-10-2019
See, last year... 7.
Whatever you say...
[Reply]
Chris Meck 10:36 AM 12-10-2019
See, last year... 7.
SEE:

rookie QB coming into Arrowhead. Look it up.

SEE:
rookie QB facing defensive front that battered and sacked Tom Brady three times and harassed him all day long into poor throws.

SEE:
A much improved secondary that's been a turnover machine the last month.

SEE:
Chiefs by a minimum of 14.
[Reply]
TEX 10:40 AM 12-10-2019

:-) What happens EVERY time you do this? Thank you very much!
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 10:42 AM 12-10-2019
How about the Chargers?

I fuck with Ngakoue for this. Helped rivers up and then rivers is being a clown in his face up 5 scores. Takes a big man to keep your cool there pic.twitter.com/Ea3aZAqJ9Y

— The Dolphins Tank���� (@blackmcvay) December 10, 2019

[Reply]
Mile High Mania 10:56 AM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by TEX:
:-) What happens EVERY time you do this? Thank you very much!
Hey, all I did was commit to a score... something you and Pasta say never happens. The goober says it’s retarded and I simply showed it has happened half the time during this run, including last year at Arrowhead.

Guess.... we shall see?
[Reply]
OKchiefs 11:06 AM 12-10-2019
Hey, all I did was commit to a score... something you and Pasta say never happens. The goober says it’s retarded and I simply showed it has happened half the time during this run, including last year at Arrowhead.

Guess.... we shall see?
You said it would be less than a touchdown. Is 7 less than a touchdown? You're full of shit. Go troll on the mange, retard.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 11:20 AM 12-10-2019
You said it would be less than a touchdown. Is 7 less than a touchdown? You're full of shit. Go troll on the mange, retard.
Ah my bad... technically with the two point conversion, you get it.

Fine, TD or less.
[Reply]
TEX 11:33 AM 12-10-2019

Guess.... we shall see?
Naw, I'm talking about how you always build your case, to degrade the streak, by focusing on the angle that the games, especially in Denver, could have gone either way. You usually include a little PA write up as to what happened. I notice that you just gave the scores this time. Good reason for that. We all know what happened in Denver this year.

I found it interesting that you did the same thing before the KC / Raiders games this season. Saying how much improved they were bla...bla...bla...I even reminded you then, of what happens when you do stuff like that.
That was a new low for you though - Wishing upon Raider Hope of all things. :-)

Anyway, back to your scores and how misleading they can be - I was at last year's KC - Den game, (You might have been in Spain) and KC was up 30 - 14 in the 4th. That game was never in doubt or as close as the final score would indicate.

Getting back to this game, I think the best thing that could have happened is for the Broncos to spank the Texans the way they did. It shows that if a good team takes a bad one too lightly, they can get soundly beat. I'm sure it got the Chiefs attention, and if they're focused, they'll roll Donk. So, "Bring it!"
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 12-10-2019, 01:31 PM
This message has been deleted by Tombstone RJ.
Page 13 of 27
« First < 3910111213 1415161723 > Last »
Up