ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 17 of 26
« First < 71314151617 18192021 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>My Struggles - Alcohol - and my plan.
Simply Red 02:58 PM 08-20-2019
Guys,

I have to confess, I'm a huge alcoholic and always have been, I've been sober in increments of 5 years and one other time for ten years. I recently reflected on how much I have been/was consuming. I'm completely through this time. I just can't do it anymore. I'll be honest - after this last time, I'm lucky to even be here right now.

I love you guys and promise to each of you, this is the new beginning to my life and I'm completely done with drinking.

Thanks for the ear. If anyone else is struggling. Please feel free to chime in if you wish.

Thanks for being my friend you guys
[Reply]
KS Smitty 10:56 PM 12-08-2019
Glad you have a handle on things SR. Keep on keepin' on, that's the hardest part. XOXO
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 10:57 PM 12-08-2019
I'm having a Jameson and Dr. Pepper right now celebrating your sobriety.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 10:58 PM 12-08-2019
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
Still not a drop since August - just reporting in. This will be my last check in - as I don't want to whore for attention. But yeah... Feel free to let this drop down the thread index... It gets boring being sober all the time - but it's nice to be back in control.

Carry on my friends.
It's not boring at all for me to see that you are still staying sober. It's honestly empowering and I'm really proud of you.
[Reply]
eDave 11:10 PM 12-08-2019
Yea, keep posting and updating. It's no bother and we all feel better when you do. Lot's of support here. Lean on it.
[Reply]
kc rush 11:45 PM 12-08-2019
Originally Posted by eDave:
Yea, keep posting and updating. It's no bother and we all feel better when you do. Lot's of support here. Lean on it.
This.

Stay the course man.
[Reply]
DaNewGuy 11:57 PM 12-08-2019
I'm on day 19 of sobriety. Keep on progressing red love ya
[Reply]
Simply Red 12:02 AM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by DaNewGuy:
Thanks for all the above posts - and to this one - i'm proud of you - keep it going.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 12:55 AM 12-09-2019
Good job boo! And being in control is what it's all about.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 07:12 AM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
Still not a drop since August - just reporting in. This will be my last check in - as I don't want to whore for attention. But yeah... Feel free to let this drop down the thread index... It gets boring being sober all the time - but it's nice to be back in control.

Carry on my friends.
Fuck letting it drop down Sir, this is awesome...

Congrats to you, and we're proud of you..
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 07:45 AM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by DaNewGuy:
Congrats man! If you, or ANYONE else for that matter, needs somewhere to vent I'm just a PM away. The first few months were the hardest for me as I tried to figure out a routine, and which friends I needed to back away from, without a drink. Surround yourself with those that love you and always remember what it was that brought you to sobriety.

Best of luck brother.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:30 AM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by Naptown Chief:
Congrats man! If you, or ANYONE else for that matter, needs somewhere to vent I'm just a PM away. The first few months were the hardest for me as I tried to figure out a routine, and which friends I needed to back away from, without a drink. Surround yourself with those that love you and always remember what it was that brought you to sobriety.

Best of luck brother.
Quality and helpful post. And I 2nd his offer... For anybody needing to vent...
[Reply]
DaNewGuy 11:19 AM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by Naptown Chief:

Best of luck brother.
Appreciate it so much bro also meant to thumb up your comment but fucked up haha but again thanks for the support my guy
[Reply]
Cosmos 11:29 AM 12-09-2019
Wishing you continued strength thru the holidays and into the new year.

You’re opening up yourself to all that is good and bad these days with your sobriety.

Embrace it for what it is.

:-)
[Reply]
Titty Meat 11:31 AM 12-09-2019
Sorry I called you trashed the other night
[Reply]
FAX 11:57 AM 12-09-2019
Make sure you associate with persons who don't rely on alcohol for "fun", Mr. Simply Red. (There are a lot of them out there.)

Clear thinking isn't all it's cracked up to be, but it beats the alternative.

FAX
[Reply]
Page 17 of 26
« First < 71314151617 18192021 > Last »
Up