ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Would a loss to the Titans be the most disappointing in Chiefs history?
Yes 81 48.80%
No 48 28.92%
No way we lose this one dumbass 37 22.29%
Voters: 166. You may not vote on this poll
Page 7 of 7
« First < 34567
Nzoner's Game Room>Would a loss to the Titans be the most disappointing in Chiefs history?
493rd 02:56 PM 01-15-2020
I say yes considering how close we are and how good this team is.
[Reply]
Megatron96 04:29 PM 01-17-2020
I voted that we aren't losing this game.

However, since I'm bored . . .

IF the Chiefs somehow lost this game (have not real idea how that would happen, but whatever) . . .

I think the answer must be "yes, it would be the most disappointing loss in Chiefs' history."

Two things here: One, this is without a doubt the best team that the Chiefs have sent to the playoffs in my lifetime, period. And obviously the best QB we've ever had, so we don't have that excuse anymore. There' s no Alex Smith, or Grbac, or Trent Green to look back at and say, "well, we didn't have an elite QB, and we were facing an elite QB, so what're you gonna do?" And we have the best offensive weapons in the league. It's like we have a squadron of F-22 Raptors for receivers, and everyone else has MIG-21s. It's literally not fair.

Two: This is the weakest group of playoff opponents that the Chiefs have faced in a long time. There's no Payton Manning and the "No-Fly Zone". There's no Tom Brady, Belichick and Gronk. No LA Rams. No Drew Brees and the Saints. No Russell Wilson.

The Chiefs have to beat Vrabel and Tannehill and Derrick Henry. Not a HOF-bound uber QB. Not a HOF-bound Head Coach. Just one really good RB.

And that is probably what scares most people around here, and most Chiefs' fans in general.

There are no more excuses. Before we could always sit back after the loss and say, "well hell, it was Payton. Man's a fucking computer."

Or "Fucking Belichick out-coached us again."

Or "Damn that Gronk. What're you gonna do?"

We don't have a single one of those crutches this year. In fact, everything's turned around on us this year.

This year, we have the best QB. We have the best receivers. We have the best overall offense. We have a top-5 defense. We have the best OC in the business. We have maybe the best DC left in the playoffs. The deck is stacked FOR US, NOT AGAINST US THIS YEAR.

We are the team to beat for the first time in my life. We are the Patriots/Broncos/Saints/Packers whoever. The Titans are every Chiefs teams before 2018.

If we're going to win, this is the best chance we've ever had since I became a Chiefs fan back in 1979.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 7
« First < 34567
Up