ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Nzoner's Game Room>Any of you run/play in afantasy league on MyFantasyLeague.com?
SAGA45 12:11 PM 01-15-2020
I ran a 10-team PPR league this past year on ESPN. I work at a Coca Cola warehouse and we kinda threw the league together at the last minute. Still, we had a blast and as other guys saw how much fun we were having, they wanted to join the league for the 2020 season.

My concern for expanding the league was obviously the talent pool and roster balance as some of the guys are relatively new to fantasy football.

Anyway, Ive been researching other sites and stumbled on MyFantasyLeague and saw they offer whats called a 'Deluxe League' where you can split your league into two conferences and hold seperate drafts for each conference thus allowing the same player to be on two different teams as long as those teams are not in the same conference.

That's the perfect solution for me but I was wondering if any of you have ever run or participated in one of their leagues? If so, what did you think?
[Reply]
Nzoner 08:56 AM 01-17-2020
Originally Posted by SAGA45:
I ran a 10-team PPR league this past year on ESPN. I work at a Coca Cola warehouse and we kinda threw the league together at the last minute. Still, we had a blast and as other guys saw how much fun we were having, they wanted to join the league for the 2020 season.

My concern for expanding the league was obviously the talent pool and roster balance as some of the guys are relatively new to fantasy football.

Anyway, Ive been researching other sites and stumbled on MyFantasyLeague and saw they offer whats called a 'Deluxe League' where you can split your league into two conferences and hold seperate drafts for each conference thus allowing the same player to be on two different teams as long as those teams are not in the same conference.

That's the perfect solution for me but I was wondering if any of you have ever run or participated in one of their leagues? If so, what did you think?
Our league has been on MFL for years,we don't have the separate conferences but I can tell you the cost is well worth it.(A portion of each owners league entry is used to cover the cost.)

They also offer the opportunity to have postseason leagues,in fact we have a one and done league this year where you can start any playoff player you want but only ONCE.
[Reply]
Up