ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 14
« First < 41011121314
Nzoner's Game Room>Chris Jones is NOT ACTIVE for today’s game per Jesse Palmer...
DaFace 12:28 PM 01-12-2020
Well fuck.

Source tells me the same thing on #Chiefs DE Chris Jones, who was on the field less than an hour ago warming up under the watching eye of some Chiefs staffers.

Chiefs will go into this game down a big member of the defensive line. https://t.co/oaitZ2hLk0

— Herbie Teope (@HerbieTeope) January 12, 2020

[Reply]
wachashi 09:10 AM 01-22-2020
Other than the offsides penalties, Jones played one hell of a game against the Titans. When he knows the other team is going to pass the ball, it's pretty much guaranteed he's going to at least log a QB pressure. He wins so quickly for a big dude. Unless some other team is willing to give a crazy amount of draft capital for him, you've got to pay him.

I can't wait to watch this dude play in the Super Bowl.
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:29 AM 01-22-2020
Chris Jones goes against his old teammate... MIKE PERSON!

Remember when Kansas City had Mike Person on our team a few years ago for basically the back end of the 2016 season? I don't think he ever saw any game action, but he was on the team for a bit.

I mean, I know OL guys take many different paths to becoming starters in this league. I know we've had quite a few journeyman rejects from other teams make starts for us like Austin Reiter, Andrew Wylie, Bryan Witzmann, etc. Just weird to think about how well SF plays as an OL and the dude they have starting at one of the guard spots was this clown who bounced around the league for awhile and couldn't earn a consistent roster spot for more than a season to save his life.

I hope Chris ruins this guy's career in one game.
[Reply]
Page 14 of 14
« First < 41011121314
Up