ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Bernard Pollard on just how shady Pioli was
Mecca 06:54 AM 07-23-2019
The thing with Pioli. When they hired him he walked over to me and told me “I’m telling you right now I’m letting you go for what happened in NE.” It’s a shady business.

Keep in mind, he wasn't released immediately, he was released 5 days before the start of the season which fucks him over in finding another job as well. Talk about being a dick because he injured your golden boy.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 01:36 PM 07-23-2019
And some of you blew Piol's dick on every move he did.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 02:23 PM 07-23-2019
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
Not me. I hate that fat fuck with every fibre of my core.
[Reply]
Kiimo 03:26 PM 07-23-2019
Is it inappropriate to compare the Pioli era ending to the fall of the Berlin Wall
[Reply]
rabblerouser 03:35 PM 07-23-2019
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
Is it inappropriate to compare the Pioli era ending to the fall of the Berlin Wall
More like Nagasaki and Horoshima.
[Reply]
Flying High D 03:40 PM 07-23-2019
Originally Posted by Frazod:
As I have said many times, I think he came here to deliberately destroy the team. Everything he did sucked, was wrong, was damaging, to every aspect of the organization. Everything. He basically did to the Chiefs what I would do to the Broncos if I was their GM.

I refuse to believe it was an accident. Nobody is that stupid.
State one intelligent thing he ever said.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 04:17 PM 07-23-2019
Originally Posted by Flying High D:
When said that he deserved to be fired?
[Reply]
T-post Tom 04:43 PM 07-23-2019
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Pollard sucked anyway
Killed Brady & great dancer. There's merit there. 🙂
[Reply]
Flying High D 05:04 PM 07-23-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
When said that he deserved to be fired?
Well ya, that.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 05:29 PM 07-23-2019
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
I was openminded about Pioli until the moment I saw 'Cassel' and '$60M' in the same sentence.

Something had to change when DV let the roster turn into an even older sequel to The Expendables.

From then on, until Reid/Dorsey, I didn't even have the passion to be a thorn in the side of the franchise. I just watched the Chiefs like it was Benny Hill or The Three :-), . . . Saturday morning slapstick serials airing on Sunday afternoons.
[Reply]
Frazod 06:08 PM 07-23-2019
I assume he did/said some smart things before he came here. I mean, he didn't just fall from the sky into that Cheatriots job. Which is kind of my point.
[Reply]
CaliforniaChief 06:17 PM 07-23-2019
To be fair, Bernard Pollard was pretty much the last Chiefs player to actually touch Tom Brady, although Chris Jones got close enough to get a 15 yard penalty in the AFCCG.
[Reply]
-King- 06:21 PM 07-23-2019
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Yeah that looks like the angles Pollard would take.
:-) :-)!!
[Reply]
rabblerouser 06:33 PM 07-23-2019
Originally Posted by CaliforniaChief:
To be fair, Bernard Pollard was pretty much the last Chiefs player to actually touch Tom Brady, although Chris Jones got close enough to get a 15 yard penalty in the AFCCG.
Funny that, what was a 15-yard penalty on Jones was not a penalty when the Patriots did the exact same shit to Mahomes.
[Reply]
Flying High D 08:17 PM 07-23-2019
Originally Posted by Frazod:
I assume he did/said some smart things before he came here. I mean, he didn't just fall from the sky into that Cheatriots job. Which is kind of my point.
Maybe it’s the Cheatroits way. Put a bunch of goobs in big titled positions and watch and laugh when other teams hire them.
[Reply]
Rain Man 08:25 PM 07-23-2019
In fairness, we all like clean stairwells.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Up