ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 12
« First < 7891011 12 >
Media Center>Board Game Fans?
Pitt Gorilla 10:44 PM 11-18-2017
Pairs. Simple, yet incredibly fun.
Kingdomino is a lot of fun.
Dimension isn't as fun as I want it to be, but it's still fun and very unique.
[Reply]
Bewbies 01:16 AM 11-19-2017
A Game for Good Christians.

Think Cards Against Humanity meets the Old Testament. It’s teribble fun while drinking with your church friends.
[Reply]
Silock 02:00 AM 11-19-2017
Current favorites:

Coup
Coup expansion
Fortune and Glory
Geek Out
The Red Dragon Inn
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 09:04 PM 11-28-2018
Originally Posted by Silock:
Current favorites:

Coup
Coup expansion
Fortune and Glory
Geek Out
The Red Dragon Inn
Coup is a fun little game, but Red Dragon is a blast with a group.
[Reply]
crayzkirk 02:43 PM 11-20-2017
Used to play a lot of Axis and Allies. Unfortunately, some of the later games are broken out of the box and not much fun to play anymore.

Twixt was a favorite way back when. Surprisingly complicated strategy for a simple game.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 03:33 PM 11-28-2018
Anyone play Marvel Legendary or DC's deck builder?
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 09:03 PM 11-28-2018
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
Anyone play Marvel Legendary or DC's deck builder?
Buddy of mine has all of the Legendaries. They're pretty fun.
[Reply]
Hydrae 09:23 PM 11-28-2018
Star Realms is a good two player deck builder. Inexpensive app is available too. I am Hydrae (imagine that!) if anyone wants to play a game.
[Reply]
Frosty 09:00 AM 11-29-2018
Originally Posted by Hydrae:
Star Realms is a good two player deck builder. Inexpensive app is available too. I am Hydrae (imagine that!) if anyone wants to play a game.
I like Star Realms a lot but my son kicks my ass almost every time. Oh well, it's still fun to play.
[Reply]
Msmith 08:26 AM 11-29-2018
I like to get some tips in playing Dominion.

Do you start to invest money first or go for the Witch Card?
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 09:00 AM 11-29-2018
Originally Posted by Msmith:
I like to get some tips in playing Dominion.

Do you start to invest money first or go for the Witch Card?
I played last night with my wife and really focused early on building my money reserves. Really paid off later.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 01:12 PM 09-16-2019
Figured this thread could use a bump for those who still play table top games. Been getting into heavier experiences lately, and have found two games that top my personal favorites:

Pax Pamir 2and Edition

Food Chain Magnate

[Reply]
Amnorix 02:34 PM 09-16-2019
Anyone interested should check out boardgamearena.com. It has a very extensive set of games available for free online (you can pay a membership fee to get some added features). Pretty damn good interface overall, and they are constantly adding expansions and new games.
[Reply]
cripple creek 04:34 PM 09-16-2019
having grown up playing risk... I enjoy an occasional game still. now on desktop called risk II
[Reply]
Hydrae 08:59 PM 09-17-2019
Wow, I am impressed. I did not expect to see Food Chain Magnate come up here. Love that game! Keep planning to play it again soon but my gaming buddies keep setting up different games for our Saturday evenings. Of course when you have 300+ games that is not unusual. And my buddy seems to get new games every couple of weeks so I am most often learning something new each week. One game that we have been ending the evening with a lot lately is Wingspan.

So given the above information I have to admit further surprise in that I have never heard of Pax Pamir. I will have to check that one out!
[Reply]
Page 11 of 12
« First < 7891011 12 >
Up