ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 39 of 47
« First < 293536373839 40414243 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Hey Small Business Owners...What are you doing to ride the storm out?
Trivers 09:25 AM 03-26-2020
How are you handling HR issues?

Are you applying for SBA loans?
There are several types of loans. And new info is appearing daily.

Capital up to $10MM.
Up to 30 years to repay. Some actually are forgivable.
3.75 to 4%

https://disasterloan.sba.gov/ela/

https://www.inc.com/kevin-j-ryan/sma...incthismorning

My world: Everyone at the software companies are working remotely. The chocolate factory shut down yesterday due to not be considered an essential business. The chocolate elve had already left due to health concerns. I handle all the commercial rentals myself so no impact:

I don't intend to lay-off anybody...if this stretches into June or July...then we may look at cutting salaries by 25 to 50%. With the $1,200 everyone is getting already from the gov, and the 4 month unemployment (+$600/week additional), if we have to do layoffs, then the Team will not be totally without funds.

What are you doing to ride the storm out?
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 10:30 AM 04-21-2020
Originally Posted by Trivers:
1. not an acceptable expense
2. yes an acceptable expense
3. if lease agreement exists, an acceptable expense
4. yes an acceptable expense
Thanks man!
[Reply]
dlphg9 11:08 AM 04-21-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Shake shack returned the money.
Alot of good that returned money is doing. It doesnt get to be used now.
[Reply]
Papachief 03:32 PM 04-21-2020
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Mother****ing Shake Shack got $10 mil from the PPP and many actual small businesses couldn't get a dime, myself included. $10 mil is a significant amount of money and could have helped a ton of small businesses/ICs/self employed.

How in the hell did they even get approved for this? And another question is what in the **** is going on with Congress and additional funding? Yesterday morning they were talking about being very close to a deal and there hasn't been an update since.
I with you my friend! It’s infuriating to another level. I heard that the big companies are getting away with this because like in Shake Shacks case each of their stores have around 49 employees. Doesn’t matter that the have 189 stores. I heard this from a small business expert. Not sure how true but it would make since. Total BS if true !!!
[Reply]
IA_Chiefs_fan 08:04 PM 04-21-2020
I got my EIDL 10k today.
[Reply]
notorious 08:11 PM 04-21-2020
Got fucked.

I'll be okay.

This kind of shit fueled me to get where I am today.
[Reply]
dlphg9 08:32 PM 04-21-2020
Additional funds are going to be approved soon. I already reached out to a local bank and will have my application in tomorrow, so that it can be immediately submitted this time. Im not missing out this time around.
[Reply]
Buehler445 09:22 PM 04-21-2020
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
I heard there were a bunch of cases out your way. Believe they did come from the packing plant, but not 100% on that. Think there is some rain coming today/tonight - not sure it's gonna hit you or not, but sounds like it's going to be pretty heavy for us. Hope it comes through for you.
I think those are in ford county (dodge city). If they shut that down it won’t be good.
[Reply]
notorious 09:46 PM 04-21-2020
Rain. That's a good one.

Post jokes in the "Makes you laugh" thread, Plow. :-)
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 07:36 AM 04-22-2020
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
I think those are in ford county (dodge city). If they shut that down it won’t be good.
Did you get any rain? We got drenched overnight.
[Reply]
mililo4cpa 09:04 AM 04-22-2020
Additional funds are going to be approved soon. I already reached out to a local bank and will have my application in tomorrow, so that it can be immediately submitted this time. Im not missing out this time around.
Prob end of the week before signed into law....$310B for PPP, $60B for EIDLs....didn't close the "Shake Shak" loopholes....uncertain if you need to reapply if you missed PPP the first time around (I suspect no)....

Not going to be enough overall for small business....first tranche of PPP was $349B, and they wrote 1.6M loans, average of about $240K per.....

At that rate they'll write another 1.2M loans.....so about 3m loans total out of 30M small businesses (not to mention some of those loans weren't really to small business)

Crazy times we live in!
[Reply]
dlphg9 09:32 AM 04-22-2020
Originally Posted by mililo4cpa:
Prob end of the week before signed into law....$310B for PPP, $60B for EIDLs....didn't close the "Shake Shak" loopholes....uncertain if you need to reapply if you missed PPP the first time around (I suspect no)....

Not going to be enough overall for small business....first tranche of PPP was $349B, and they wrote 1.6M loans, average of about $240K per.....

At that rate they'll write another 1.2M loans.....so about 3m loans total out of 30M small businesses (not to mention some of those loans weren't really to small business)

Crazy times we live in!
Couple quick questions

Since im an IC, do I just put my name under the Business Legal Name portion?

Under the Applicant Ownership portion where it wants you to list all people that own at least 20% of the equity of applicant, do I need to put my information in those boxes since its just me and I've already put my info in?

Im putting in another app with a small local bank because I was an idiot and applied with paypal and I know they will take their sweet ass time and I'll miss out.
[Reply]
Otter 09:43 AM 04-22-2020
Right now it's like a prison love story.
[Reply]
SAUTO 10:20 AM 04-22-2020
mnuchin also said he thinks this will be the last of the money going into this.

everyone that needs it should get their applications to their banker right now...
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 10:50 AM 04-22-2020
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
mnuchin also said he thinks this will be the last of the money going into this.

everyone that needs it should get their applications to their banker right now...
Just from anecdotal evidence, I'd say get with a small bank. Seems like larger banks had more issues the first time around than the small banks.
[Reply]
Buehler445 11:10 AM 04-22-2020
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
Did you get any rain? We got drenched overnight.
Jesus fuck no. We got a sprinkle in the afternoon and fuckall else. I was really bummed this morning. Started a pivot. At least that wheat won’t die.

Couple quick questions

Since im an IC, do I just put my name under the Business Legal Name portion?

Under the Applicant Ownership portion where it wants you to list all people that own at least 20% of the equity of applicant, do I need to put my information in those boxes since its just me and I've already put my info in?

Im putting in another app with a small local bank because I was an idiot and applied with paypal and I know they will take their sweet ass time and I'll miss out.
I think it depends on how your business is structured. Definitely get in there and talk to a bank. Like today.
[Reply]
Page 39 of 47
« First < 293536373839 40414243 > Last »
Up