Page 316 of 4885
« First < 216266306312313314315316 3173183193203263664168161316 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
New World Order 07:07 PM 01-31-2016
Originally Posted by manchambo:
A type of logic I've been taught? You mean the kind derived by Aristotle, Wittgenstein, and others?

Look at this pompous, arrogant douchebag.
[Reply]
Toby Waller 07:21 PM 01-31-2016
A type of logic I've been taught? You mean the kind derived by Aristotle, Wittgenstein, and others?
youve been taught to interpret it a particular way thats beneficial to the State.
you are told you are a smart individual as long as you agree with everything we say the way we say it and define it for you.
[Reply]
manchambo 08:34 PM 01-31-2016
Originally Posted by smellypitts:
youve been taught to interpret it a particular way thats beneficial to the State.
you are told you are a smart individual as long as you agree with everything we say the way we say it and define it for you.
I see now. You don't know what logic is. Don't feel bad. There's a lot of it going around.
[Reply]
SAUTO 08:37 PM 01-31-2016
Chris616 possible sighting...

Come on pitts never go Chris616
[Reply]
Toby Waller 08:39 PM 01-31-2016
I see now. You don't know what logic is. Don't feel bad. There's a lot of it going around.
You just proved my point.

The only thing you see is what you were told.
[Reply]
manchambo 08:46 PM 01-31-2016
You just proved my point.

The only thing you see is what you were told.
Apparently you don't realize that logic is a method for evaluating the veracity of what one is told.
[Reply]
Toby Waller 09:03 PM 01-31-2016
Apparently you don't realize that logic is a method for evaluating the veracity of what one is told.
You only know how to do that how you were told to, by people who trained you to believe propaganda.
Your ability to evaluate anything is only as good as your understanding of the truth behind it.
I'm Good Will Hunting.Youre the guy with the pony tail in the bar quoting books he was taught to read.
You're Tony Montana, I'm Alejandro Sosa.
[Reply]
New World Order 09:04 PM 01-31-2016
You only know how to do that how you were told to, by people who trained you to believe propaganda.
Your ability to evaluate anything is only as good as your understanding of the truth behind it.
I'm Good Will Hunting.Youre the guy with the pony tail in the bar quoting books he was taught to read.
You're Tony Montana, I'm Alejandro Sosa.

Pwnd
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 09:42 PM 01-31-2016
In what way? Why?
I agree that Denver will win.
[Reply]
BlackOp 01:15 AM 02-01-2016
Youve been taught to employ a type of logic that you have been taught.
Think about that for a bit. You've been taught to ignore instinct
That's the rub...everything he thinks he knows, by his own ignorant admittance, has been taught. He's essentially a trained dog...that's the beauty of IQ. You have what you have...but it's physically impossible to understand what you dont. 90% of the population believes they are in the top 10% in regards to intelligence. They will attack people for appearing smarter..it's a primitive response to being threatened...steal your horse and wife type shit.

Like a dog yapping through a fence...that one.

Do sheep know they are sheep? Do people know they are being played/gouged by the NFL? It's all response based programming...

Do people that use the phrase "tin foil hat" come up with that themselves...or are they parrots repeating their master's instructions.

Root for that scumbag franchise...live vicariously through the history of cheating. You are what you choose to associate with....in the Broncos case, a proven fraud. If using a team that is #1 in NFL history for cheating violations to prop up your own self worth...and use it as a springboard for bragging...what does that say about your personal ethics? Is cheating fine when you are the emotional beneficiary?
[Reply]
Toby Waller 01:21 AM 02-01-2016
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
That's the rub...everything he thinks he knows, by his own ignorant admittance, has been taught. He's essentially a trained dog...that's the beauty of IQ. You have what you have...but it's impossible to understand what you dont. 90% of the population believes they are in the top 10% in regards to intelligence. They will attack people for appearing smarter..it's a primitive response to being threatened...steal your horse and wife.

Like a dog yapping through a fence...that one.

Do sheep know they are sheep?
I doubt that for the most part.

I do sorta want to take a test though
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 02:24 AM 02-01-2016
Pitts you do realize Cruz did that lame ass salsa dance right? Your reasons for Denver winning are the dumbest I have EVER seen. A fool and his money are soon parted.
[Reply]
Toby Waller 02:47 AM 02-01-2016
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Pitts you do realize Cruz did that lame ass salsa dance right? Your reasons for Denver winning are the dumbest I have EVER seen. A fool and his money are soon parted.
where did I say I bet?

[Reply]
Toby Waller 02:49 AM 02-01-2016

[Reply]
Toby Waller 03:35 AM 02-01-2016

[Reply]
Page 316 of 4885
« First < 216266306312313314315316 3173183193203263664168161316 > Last »
Up