ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Which American League Central team do you hate the most?
Chicago White Sox 48 58.54%
Cleveland Guardians 17 20.73%
Detroit Tigers 4 4.88%
Minnesota Twins 13 15.85%
Voters: 82. You may not vote on this poll
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Which AL Central team do you hate the most?
Ocotillo 10:06 AM 05-05-2024
Which American League Central rival is the most hated?
[Reply]
GabyKeepsMeWarm 02:16 PM 05-05-2024
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
I despise being in the AL Central. Would have rather stayed in the AL West. A's, Angels, and Rangers were more rivals.
Jesus, how old are you man? It’s been 31 years! A’s and Angels haven’t been true rivals since the 70’s/80’s!
[Reply]
PunkinDrublic 03:06 PM 05-05-2024
White Sox, shitbag fan base, unbearable announcers and always one guy on the team who’s a complete piece of shit. Even when I was a kid watching them play against the Royals I thought Greg Luzinski looked like a total creeper!
[Reply]
KCUnited 04:03 PM 05-05-2024
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin:
Will forever and always be the White Sox. A shit stain on baseball and the AL.

From the condescending Hawk Harrelson to POS’s like Tony Phillips and Lamar Hoyt, their asshat manager Ozzie Guillen and that little fucker at 2B/SS that they just moved on from this off-season

Fuck them all with a long, serrated rusty knife!!
I like to think that the '14-15 Royals expedited Hawk's retirement (and hopefully soon death). I relocated to Chicago the early 2015 season and would catch the Sox broadcasts and he'd get so mad during the Royals series'. We had such an annoying brand of baseball for opponents. We'd keep the line moving and he'd call a bloop single a "Kansas City Special" and turned his catch phrase of "He Gone" onto his own team in disgust. Like a less professional Dan Fouts announcing a Mahomes game

Sox would have a runner on 1st. Dude would get a decent jump and before Perez even got the ball out of his hand Hawk would be like "He Gone" in pure disgust that they'd even think about running on Perez

God damn I was in hog heaven listening to those broadcasts knowing his entire day was ruined
[Reply]
GeorgeZimZam 04:13 PM 05-05-2024
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
Father and son methheads jumped an older KC first base coach on the field...let that sink in...hopped onto the field and attacked an old man

Then add in AJ Pierzynski's bitch ass and its even more of a no brainer for the White Sox
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
That was the first thing that came to mind as far as why I'd hate any AL Central team.

Even when the Royals have been good, those teams were just kind of there.... I had some relatively short lived hate for the Bautista/Donaldson Jays.
You have to include the video to that insane ordeal. Father and son scumbags, fit right in on the Southside!

[Reply]
Rain Man 04:21 PM 05-05-2024
It was terrible, but I enjoyed watching the entire Royals team sprint out and pile onto those thugs. It seems unfortunate that they weren't able to cause notable injuries to the guys.

I wonder whatever became of them. They seem like people who are destined to end up dead in an alley somewhere. We can only hope.
[Reply]
ChiliConCarnage 04:30 PM 05-05-2024
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
It was terrible, but I enjoyed watching the entire Royals team sprint out and pile onto those thugs. It seems unfortunate that they weren't able to cause notable injuries to the guys.

I wonder whatever became of them. They seem like people who are destined to end up dead in an alley somewhere. We can only hope.
They were promoted to full Raidurr fans after this incident.
[Reply]
Rain Man 04:34 PM 05-05-2024
Originally Posted by ChiliConCarnage:
They were promoted to full Raidurr fans after this incident.
Wait, I'm looking at the video again. Was the son Maxx Crosby?
[Reply]
GeorgeZimZam 04:48 PM 05-05-2024
Originally Posted by Rain Man:

There was a 10 year update on them over a decade ago. Crazy how long ago that was.

It’s been 10 years since William Ligue and son attacked Tom Gamboa at Comiskey Park

Kevin Kaduk
Wed, Sep 19, 2012

The anniversary isn't receiving much attention, but it was 10 years ago Wednesday that 34-year-old William Ligue Jr. and his 15-year-old son William III attacked Kansas City Royals first base coach Tom Gamboa at Chicago's Comiskey Park. That's 10 years of knowing that, yes, there are cretins like that living among us and they can hurdle a short fence to beat a baseball lifer and irreparably change his life. Gamboa suffered permanent hearing loss during the attack.

"I felt like a football team had hit me from behind. Next thing I knew, I'm on the ground trying to defend myself," Gamboa told reporters at the time. "It just happened so fast."

The Chicago Tribune did a where are they now?-style piece with the three subjects of the story last November. Gamboa never coached in the major leagues after being let go by the Royals after the 2003 season and spent several years as a minor-league coach for the Padres and Angels before retiring last year at age 63.

The Ligues, not surprisingly, have struggled to stay out of trouble. The elder Ligue, who's now 44, was sentenced to five years in prison in 2006 for breaking into a car, which was a violation of the probation he received for beating Gamboa. The younger Ligue, now 25 and apparently still proud of his 15 minutes of shame, was released from prison in 2011 and is on parole after serving time for a 2010 drug charge. Of all the great father and son highlights that baseball has produced over the years, there's no doubt that the Ligues authored the sport's worst moment between two generations. May we never see something like that again.
[Reply]
PunkinDrublic 04:54 PM 05-05-2024
Cleveland fans get pretty arrogant and it’s irritating AF. The Royals have had some really shitty teams and there’s no way around it, but Cleveland has had some of the most loaded teams over the years and they fall apart year after year in the postseason. They are baseball’s answer to the Buffalo Bills yet they act like they’re some kind of dynasty because they manage to not suck enough to not win the central. They will die without seeing Cleveland win a WS and they deserve it!
[Reply]
Pablo 05:19 PM 05-05-2024
Sox fans are Raiders fans.

Dirty, disgusting people. Deviants and pederasts.
[Reply]
ping2000 05:25 PM 05-05-2024
Really people?
[Reply]
Why Not? 06:52 PM 05-05-2024
Originally Posted by GeorgeZimZam:
There was a 10 year update on them over a decade ago. Crazy how long ago that was.

It’s been 10 years since William Ligue and son attacked Tom Gamboa at Comiskey Park

Kevin Kaduk
Wed, Sep 19, 2012

The anniversary isn't receiving much attention, but it was 10 years ago Wednesday that 34-year-old William Ligue Jr. and his 15-year-old son William III attacked Kansas City Royals first base coach Tom Gamboa at Chicago's Comiskey Park. That's 10 years of knowing that, yes, there are cretins like that living among us and they can hurdle a short fence to beat a baseball lifer and irreparably change his life. Gamboa suffered permanent hearing loss during the attack.

"I felt like a football team had hit me from behind. Next thing I knew, I'm on the ground trying to defend myself," Gamboa told reporters at the time. "It just happened so fast."

The Chicago Tribune did a where are they now?-style piece with the three subjects of the story last November. Gamboa never coached in the major leagues after being let go by the Royals after the 2003 season and spent several years as a minor-league coach for the Padres and Angels before retiring last year at age 63.

The Ligues, not surprisingly, have struggled to stay out of trouble. The elder Ligue, who's now 44, was sentenced to five years in prison in 2006 for breaking into a car, which was a violation of the probation he received for beating Gamboa. The younger Ligue, now 25 and apparently still proud of his 15 minutes of shame, was released from prison in 2011 and is on parole after serving time for a 2010 drug charge. Of all the great father and son highlights that baseball has produced over the years, there's no doubt that the Ligues authored the sport's worst moment between two generations. May we never see something like that again.

No way both of those scumbags are still alive. At least one is dead, the other is rotting in prison or in a worn down trailer in whatever WT shithole he ended up in.

Jesus, what a loser that "father" was/is. I have a 15 year old son. Not that I would ever do what Ligue did, but even if I did lose my shit and do something crazy, my 15 year old would take no part in it and would probably call my wife and say "dad is losing his mind, come get me or get him or call the cops". But then again, I actually have taught my sons how to not be pieces of shit so......
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 07:03 PM 05-05-2024
Poll fail
[Reply]
ChiliConCarnage 07:12 PM 05-05-2024
Originally Posted by PunkinDrublic:
Cleveland fans get pretty arrogant and it’s irritating AF. The Royals have had some really shitty teams and there’s no way around it, but Cleveland has had some of the most loaded teams over the years and they fall apart year after year in the postseason. They are baseball’s answer to the Buffalo Bills yet they act like they’re some kind of dynasty because they manage to not suck enough to not win the central. They will die without seeing Cleveland win a WS and they deserve it!
This is pretty solid hatred for a baseball rivalry. :-)
[Reply]
KC_Connection 07:28 PM 05-05-2024
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
Poll fail
Right?
[Reply]
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Up