ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 792 of 2694
« First < 292692742782788789790791792 79379479579680284289212921792 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
Willie Lanier 06:40 PM 06-12-2018
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
Listen here you ****ing fringe, if I throw a dog a bone, I don't want to know if it tastes good or not. You stop me again whilst I'm walking and I'll cut your ****ing jacobs off
Good ole Bricktop :-)
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 07:39 PM 06-12-2018

[Reply]
KChiefs1 08:01 PM 06-12-2018
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
https://www.chiefs.com/news/five-obs...hiefs-minicamp

Originally Posted by :
1. Patrick Mahomes had a good day

With a young quarterback—particularly in a setting like OTAs where they’re trying to figure out what they can and can’t get away with—there are going to be good days, and there will be learning days.

For first-year starter and second-year player Patrick Mahomes, Tuesday’s practice was one of the good days.

Screen Shot 2018-06-12 at 4.17.46 PM
Whether it was 7-on-7 or any of the 11-on-11 team periods, Mahomes was firing the ball all over the field and connecting with his receivers at every level.

Mahomes dropped a beautiful pass over the outside shoulder of receiver Marcus Kemp on a deep corner route, and a bit later in practice, he fired the ball across the middle through traffic to tight end Travis Kelce, who snagged it out of the air for another 15-20-yard reception through a tight window.

And not to exclude the kind of play that he was known to make throughout his time playing at Texas Tech, Mahomes had one improvisational throw back across his body that was head-turning as well. After leaving the pocket and scrambling out to his left, Mahomes threw back right across his body to the middle of the field to Chris Conley coming across the field.

It might have resulted in a gain of just six or seven yards, but it was the kind of backyard football-play that defined much of what made up his highlight reels at Texas Tech.

[Reply]
Marcellus 08:14 AM 06-13-2018
Here is a blurb from Seth Kysor on The Athletic.

Originally Posted by :
— Quarterback Patrick Mahomes’ performance Tuesday was his best from the four offseason practices reporters have been allowed to observe. Mahomes’ footwork was exceptional and his passes to a number of receivers were crisp and accurate. Perhaps Mahomes’ biggest improvement in the past four weeks has been his timing with receivers. He connected with Hill, receiver Sammy Watkins and tight end Travis Kelce for impressive completions during the 11-on-11 scrimmage. His best pass was a long completion to receiver Marcus Kemp. Mahomes placed the ball perfectly to Kemp between Nelson and Berry, two defenders working together in cover-two zone.

[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 08:18 AM 06-13-2018
I believe Mahomes will be on GMFB Thursday morning
[Reply]
Halfcan 08:21 AM 06-13-2018
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Here is a blurb from Seth Kysor on The Athletic.
The Kemp train has started. It seems all this guy does is make big catches.
[Reply]
Buckweath 08:28 AM 06-13-2018
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
The Kemp train has started. It seems all this guy does is make big catches.
My understanding is that the throw was really good, not necessarily that the catch was great.

I read that Dieter has been doing well too.
[Reply]
Halfcan 11:59 AM 06-13-2018
Originally Posted by Buckweath:
My understanding is that the throw was really good, not necessarily that the catch was great.

I read that Dieter has been doing well too.
Mahomes and Kemp seem to have a great connection. We have a logjam at the receiver position.
[Reply]
KCrockaholic 12:29 PM 06-13-2018
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
I believe Mahomes will be on GMFB Thursday morning
Oh man watch for a Pete Schrager boner.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 12:59 PM 06-13-2018
It sounds like Mahomes simply makes all the receivers look good. I mean, look what he did with Albert Wilson.

On a somewhat related note, I'd like to once again thank Buffalo for, well, everything. Mahomes and Ragland are just what this team needed.
[Reply]
Kiimo 01:29 PM 06-13-2018
There's something to that, sure.

But when you have a QB and a receiver that keep hooking up you don't just look at more talented people and assume they'll have that connection. I wish they had kept Wilson over some of these other guys but I understand.

I see zero reason to keep Chesson over Kemp, however.
[Reply]
RunKC 01:36 PM 06-13-2018
There's something to that, sure.

But when you have a QB and a receiver that keep hooking up you don't just look at more talented people and assume they'll have that connection. I wish they had kept Wilson over some of these other guys but I understand.

I see zero reason to keep Chesson over Kemp, however.
Chesson has a 6.70 3 cone. That’s above average lateral agility and extremely impressive for a guy that tall. He’s like Chris Conley with the ability to quickly get open.

Kemp is an average tall player. Pretty much a lesser version of Conley. Chesson has the ability to play any WR position and do well, as well as be a good option returning kickoffs.
[Reply]
Kiimo 01:41 PM 06-13-2018
Well then we better see something because so far we haven't. Meanwhile Kemp makes plays constantly.
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 02:01 PM 06-13-2018
Well then we better see something because so far we haven't. Meanwhile Kemp makes plays constantly.
With scrubs or with starters?
[Reply]
staylor26 02:19 PM 06-13-2018
Chesson made more plays than Kemp in last years preseason though
[Reply]
Page 792 of 2694
« First < 292692742782788789790791792 79379479579680284289212921792 > Last »
Up