ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 135 of 300
« First < 3585125131132133134135 136137138139145185235 > Last »
Media Center>The Walking Dead ***With Comic Spoilers*** (Part 2)
Fire Me Boy! 03:01 PM 10-02-2014
Sunday Nights at 9pm/8pm (Central) on AMC. Premiere for Season 5 is Oct. 12.
[Reply]
eDave 11:53 PM 03-15-2016
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
Probably because he wasn't gunning for the Jenny McCarthy poon during his Singled Out gig on MTV
Maybe because McCarthy is a crazy skank.

His appearance is a lot like mine. So I was just curious. I'm hella hetero.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 12:03 AM 03-16-2016
Originally Posted by eDave:

back then she wasn't used up, I'd tap that shit faster than the FBI investigating Nixon in Watergate.
[Reply]
Toby Waller 12:51 AM 03-16-2016

In his case I just wasn't sure,which is valid for most of Hollywood.
Most straight guys don't seem to come off so funny and care free while he does look pretty Handsome and young looking..with make up
[Reply]
eDave 12:57 AM 03-16-2016
Originally Posted by smellypitts:
In his case I just wasn't sure,which is valid for most of Hollywood.
Most straight guys don't seem to come off so funny and care free while he does look pretty Handsome and young looking..with make up
Shit. I'M funny and care free! And handsome for sure. Pretty sure I'm hetero though.

Do you think all the late night talk show hosts are gay?
[Reply]
Toby Waller 01:06 AM 03-16-2016
Shit. I'M funny and care free! And handsome for sure. Pretty sure I'm hetero though.

Do you think all the late night talk show hosts are gay?
No lol but I lived in So. Cal my whole life,my gaydar is pretty fine tuned. And make no mistake he gets gigs because producers know he'll appeal to a gay audience.
No, I don't know you and don't want to hear about your care free handsomeness
[Reply]
eDave 01:10 AM 03-16-2016
No lol but I lived in So. Cal my whole life,my gaydar is pretty fine tuned. And make no mistake he gets gigs because producers know he'll appeal to a gay audience.
No, I don't know you and don't want to hear about your care free handsomeness
Absolutely.
[Reply]
Toby Waller 01:11 AM 03-16-2016
You better be more than pretty sure lol
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 07:09 AM 03-16-2016
Originally Posted by notorious:
The redhead was on a Sopranos episode. She was a movie executive that Christopher fucked a few times.
Damnit. THAT'S where I remembered her from. I just could not for the life of me place her.
[Reply]
frankotank 09:11 AM 03-16-2016
Got to hAve someone good looking involved. Can't Have Just Ugly women
I took a rash of shit the other day for a comment I made during a TWD discussion. I said I thought Carol was kinda cute and I'd certainly hit it. :-)
OMG...the guys I was talking with acted like I was outta my ****ing MIND!
I was like....look guys....shes slim and fit and NOT ugly...I didn't say she was hawt....I said I thought she was kinda cute....and I'd hit it!

now....can ya'll please put away your CP machismo for a second and only after doing so tell me if I'm crazy???

[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 09:14 AM 03-16-2016
Originally Posted by frankotank:
I took a rash of shit the other day for a comment I made during a TWD discussion. I said I thought Carol was kinda cute and I'd certainly hit it. :-)
I was like....look guys....shes slim and fit and NOT ugly...I didn't say she was hawt....I said I thought she was kinda cute....and I'd hit it!

now....can ya'll please put away your CP machismo for a second and only after doing so tell me if I'm crazy???

I probably wouldn't pick her up at a bar, but I wouldn't kick her out of bed, either.
[Reply]
Swanman 02:12 PM 03-16-2016
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
This is also my first time watching a TV show. I'm surprised that they don't kill off main characters every episode.

[Reply]
TinyEvel 04:43 PM 03-16-2016
Originally Posted by frankotank:

I back you up, buddy. I for some reason have been lately attracted to older women or women with gray hair who are still attractive or youthfully edgy.

I bet that when I'm in the old folks home and there are oldies in there who were punks/goth/nu-wavers from the 80s who will then be in their 80's. I'll be looking to hit it. I bet they will be like Cyndi Lauper or Betsey Johnson. Kinda edgy and fun, not all knitted shawl and flowers and shit.

Back to Carol. I'm attracted to her. Seems cool.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 04:32 AM 03-17-2016
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
I probably wouldn't pick her up at a bar, but I wouldn't kick her out of bed, either.
Lmao. Would fuck Carol but not Kate Upton...
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 04:35 AM 03-17-2016
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Lmao. Would **** Carol but not Kate Upton...

Don't bring that shit in here. We don't need to turn this into a Kate thread, OK?
[Reply]
frankotank 08:52 AM 03-17-2016
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
Don't bring that sit in here. We don't need to turn this into a Kate thread, OK?
:-)
[Reply]
Page 135 of 300
« First < 3585125131132133134135 136137138139145185235 > Last »
Up