ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 23 of 28
« First < 131920212223 24252627 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>This was not on the refs
Chiefspants 10:33 PM 12-13-2018
Bob Sutton. Andy Reid.

These are the people who can cost us the playoffs.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:27 AM 12-15-2018
Originally Posted by kcpasco:
I agree with refs throwing flags because Scandrick is a horrible DB who probably would have held Williams even if he didn’t **** up his assignment. You want to blame refs but make excuses for a shit defense.
I don't make excuses for the shit defense. There's no excuse.

Find one ****ing excuse I posted for the defensive shitshow Thursday Night.

I dare you to find ONE.

YOU CAN'T.

THE DEFENSE SUCKS, FIRE SUTTON, CUT SCANDRICK, WHATEVER.

Even if the defense would've held on the 2pter, the exact same back judge who gave Oakland untimed down after untimed down to win @Oakland last year would've done the same ****ing shit last night until eventually the brokedick-without-Berry defense would've given up the 2 pts.

I've seen this all before. And I remember it well.
[Reply]
kcpasco 08:29 AM 12-15-2018
Originally Posted by gold_and_red:
Isn’t the Chiefs history littered with such illustrious game changers?
These DB’s are so fucking bad it makes me sad for what could have been. People want to make excuses and blame refs though.
[Reply]
kcpasco 08:31 AM 12-15-2018
FACT. This collection of KC defensive backs are horrible and can’t be counted on to save close games. Quit blaming refs.
[Reply]
gold_and_red 08:34 AM 12-15-2018
FACT. This collection of KC defensive backs are horrible and can’t be counted on to save close games. Quit blaming refs.
Yea the DBs suck, which has nothing to do with the refs. But the refs also suck, which has nothing to do with our DBs 😀.
[Reply]
kcpasco 08:37 AM 12-15-2018
Might be the worst collection of DB’s in Chiefs history. Without EB they are embarrassing bad.
[Reply]
kcpasco 08:40 AM 12-15-2018
Clark Veach and Andy are responsible for this shitshow of a secondary not the refs.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:41 AM 12-15-2018
Might be the worst collection of DB’s in Chiefs history. Without EB they are embarrassing bad.
Eric Warfield and William Bartee say "hey!"

Bartee never got a single pick. In a all those seasons as a starter.

Emmett Thomas is a terrible DBs coach.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:43 AM 12-15-2018
Clark Veach and Andy are responsible for this shitshow of a secondary not the refs.
Yea the DBs suck, which has nothing to do with the refs. But the refs also suck, which has nothing to do with our DBs 😀.
You two make a cute couple.
[Reply]
kcpasco 08:45 AM 12-15-2018
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Eric Warfield and William Bartee say "hey!"

Bartee never got a single pick. In a all those seasons as a starter.

Emmett Thomas is a terrible DBs coach.
I like Emmit Thomas. He can’t make chicken salad out of chicken shit. This secondary is void of talent besides EB.
[Reply]
kcpasco 08:49 AM 12-15-2018
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
You two make a cute couple.
Why won’t you hold Chiefs management accountable for this shitshow of a D? Mahomes is a likeable guy, there is no conspiracy to screw him over.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:52 AM 12-15-2018
I like Emmit Thomas. He can’t make chicken salad out of chicken shit. This secondary is void of talent besides EB.
He is a Chiefs legend as a player, I get it.

But his players don't get any better. They don't turn their heads in coverage. They constantly draw penalties. They have communication issues. They run into each other like the fucking Keystone Cops when the game is on the line.

Those aren't talent issues; those are coaching issues, specifically, position coaching issues.

Something tells me Al Harris was brought in as Asst DB coach to take over DB coaching duties when Thomas and Sutton "retire" at the end of the season.
[Reply]
gold_and_red 08:55 AM 12-15-2018
The secondary except Berry has seen quite a few changes in the Reid era. The only constant there has been the coaching staff.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:58 AM 12-15-2018
Why won’t you hold Chiefs management accountable for this shitshow of a D?
I do.

They spent the entire Draft on defense, so they obviously knew there were issues.

There's also the possibility they were going "rebuild" in anticipation of going 4-3 next year, and no one, not even Veach and Reid, anticipated the offense being this good this year.

Mahomes is a likeable guy, there is no conspiracy to screw him over.
Of course not, no one is suggesting any such thing.

The conspiracy is to get PSLs sold and TV ratings up for NFL games in the LA area.

More people there = higher TV ratings = more billions to share for EVERYONE.

and Clark Hunt loves accumulating billions; win or lose, he ALWAYS wins.

it's about the money, hoss.

it's always about the money.

promise.
[Reply]
kcpasco 09:01 AM 12-15-2018
The secondary except Berry has seen quite a few changes in the Reid era. The only constant there has been the coaching staff.
It’s horrible. Ownership and coaching are to blame but it’s easier to blame the refs I guess.

I want a serious overhaul of the secondary this offseason. Not 1 single player is safe besides EB.
[Reply]
gold_and_red 09:08 AM 12-15-2018
It’s horrible. Ownership and coaching are to blame but it’s easier to blame the refs I guess.

I want a serious overhaul of the secondary this offseason. Not 1 single player is safe besides EB.
Veach did a complete overhaul of the secondary this season too. Parker was brought back out of desperation. Where is Veach magically going to find five DBs? A better route maybe to bring in fresh coaching perspective and let them mold players in their vision. And if that means all current DBs are turds who need to be cut yesterday so be it. But I hope we find a dynamic staff that can get these DBs to play average and that maybe enough for our bazooka on the other side of the ball.
[Reply]
Page 23 of 28
« First < 131920212223 24252627 > Last »
Up