ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 37 of 300
« First < 273334353637 383940414787137 > Last »
Media Center>The Walking Dead ***With Comic Spoilers*** (Part 2)
Fire Me Boy! 03:01 PM 10-02-2014
Sunday Nights at 9pm/8pm (Central) on AMC. Premiere for Season 5 is Oct. 12.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 12:27 AM 12-03-2014
Originally Posted by Valiant:
Also per Baby Lee's suggestion, you might want to watch season 1 twice. It takes a lot of watching to understand the characters and houses.
Yeah, I wish I could recall where I saw it, but there was a video recap that laid out rapid fire style what looked to be a whole season of plot developments.

And the tag line was 'and that was just the first episode.' And you're like 'holy shit, that was just the first episode!!'
[Reply]
Window Licking Whiner 07:11 AM 12-03-2014
Originally Posted by Valiant:
Quit watching, you literally must hate every show for not being A++++ everyweek with action.. **** story and character building..
no. I love game of thrones, mad men, rescue me, etc etc.

But i'm not a fanboi like you who just slobbers all over themselves for whatever crap is on TV. I can see bad writing and can call it out.

And i used to watch it religiously, but now i just check in once in a while to see if it's any good again.. Sadly it isnt.

how many Rick Tshirts do you have...you know you have some. I bet you have the mobile app, follow them on fb, on twitter dont you.
[Reply]
TinyEvel 10:18 AM 12-03-2014
Originally Posted by gopack_vag:

But i'm not a fanboi like you who just slobbers all over themselves for whatever crap is on TV. I can see bad writing and can call it out.

And i used to watch it religiously, but now i just check in once in a while to see if it's any good again.. Sadly it isnt.

how many Rick Tshirts do you have...you know you have some. I bet you have the mobile app, follow them on fb, on twitter dont you.
:-)
[Reply]
Gonzo 10:41 AM 12-03-2014
Originally Posted by gopack_vag:

:-)

Well, you've got that going for you... Which is nice.
[Reply]
ragedogg69 02:15 PM 12-03-2014
What I have noticed the most about the Walking Dead is people who watch it are passionate. Both sides of the coin. Someone calls it brilliant, another will come in and say it is dogshit and they go back and forth. It is not just your typical internet chatter. We are talking like "your opinion is offensive to me" type responses. It is pretty interesting to read.

I think it is good, not great. I just wish Breaking Bad or The Wire got this kind of attention.
[Reply]
frankotank 02:17 PM 12-03-2014
Originally Posted by Gonzo:
He was also on Oz as the Wardens bat-shit crazy nephew and he was on The Wire.
He's actually been in a ton of stuff. He's a pretty good actor but plays crazy dudes a lot it seems.
if we talking bout the "pussy ass" priest (lol) he is also on Teen Wolf.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 02:18 PM 12-03-2014
Originally Posted by frankotank:
if we talking bout the "pussy ass" priest (lol) he is also on Teen Wolf.

I'm ashamed that I know that.
[Reply]
frankotank 02:34 PM 12-03-2014
Originally Posted by KevB:
100%, and I'm jealous of anyone who hasn't started GoT and can now watch fresh from the beginning. Once you start watching, I can't imagine why you wouldn't want to see every episode.
I have said this exact same thing about Breaking Bad....
me and the wife wanna check out GoT but it's not available anywhere I've found. netflix ect...

so....am I to understand that if I have HBO I can see GoT from the very first episode? I have dish and I have HBO...but I don't really know anything about HBO GO.
[Reply]
frankotank 02:38 PM 12-03-2014
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
I'm ashamed that I know that.
ah screw it. just own it!
that purtyl lil asian gal is making me forget all about that other chick that died.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 02:55 PM 12-03-2014
I have said this exact same thing about Breaking Bad....
me and the wife wanna check out GoT but it's not available anywhere I've found. netflix ect...

so....am I to understand that if I have HBO I can see GoT from the very first episode? I have dish and I have HBO...but I don't really know anything about HBO GO.
You should have, or be able to have, a password for HBO GO with your satellite subscription. If you haven't received anything from HBO yet, go to HBO.com and enter your info.

http://www.hbogo.com/#home/
[Reply]
frankotank 03:08 PM 12-03-2014
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
You should have, or be able to have, a password for HBO GO with your satellite subscription. If you haven't received anything from HBO yet, go to HBO.com and enter your info.

http://www.hbogo.com/#home/
ah OK....so it's a streaming app for watching on your pc yes....not on TV?
thanks for the info.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 03:17 PM 12-03-2014
ah OK....so it's a streaming app for watching on your pc yes....not on TV?
thanks for the info.
PC, BlueRay with WiFi, XBox, Chromecast, Roku. Web browser viewing is probably easiest, but there are tons of ways to port it over to the TV. If nothing else, download and burn to DVD at the most clunky/primitive.
[Reply]
frankotank 03:19 PM 12-03-2014
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
PC, BlueRay with WiFi, XBox, Chromecast, Roku. Web browser viewing is probably easiest, but there are tons of ways to port it over to the TV. If nothing else, download and burn to DVD at the most clunky/primitive.
cool!
I'll try using XBOX.
thanks man!

modern tech....it's awesome...
[Reply]
Baby Lee 03:29 PM 12-03-2014
cool!
I'll try using XBOX.
thanks man!

modern tech....it's awesome...
http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-3...s/hbo-go-setup
[Reply]
frankotank 09:06 AM 12-04-2014
watched first two episodes of season 1 last night.
velly intellesting!

tittas urrywhur.....people dieing all over the place....heads getting chopped off. YAY!

but they killed a dog! WTF! :-)

stupid show!
[Reply]
Page 37 of 300
« First < 273334353637 383940414787137 > Last »
Up