ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 71 of 72
« First < 21616768697071 72 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Most Teams ‘Not Interested’ in Chiefs’ Eric Bieniemy
Mephistopheles Janx 02:37 AM 12-30-2020
https://heavy.com/sports/kansas-city...5-o3CPAb3Zxeek

Originally Posted by :
On a previous episode of the PFN Weekly show, Allbright mentioned that Eric Bieniemy is “a titleholder who relays the play calls in but doesn’t make the play calls very often.”

“Andy Reid’s doing the play calling. Like 99 percent of the time Andy Reid is doing the play calling, he designed the offense, all of that stuff.”

Allbright has also mentioned that Bieniemy’s previous interviews have been poor. These poor interviews have likely caused him to fall out of consideration for certain positions in the past. Allbright mentioned that some teams with vacancies aren’t all that interested in Bieniemy. These historical poor interviews could be a big reason why.

[Reply]
duncan_idaho 08:42 AM 01-30-2021
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
EB must be in disbelief that this guy got a HC job before he did.

JFC...

Yeaaaaaaaaaaah...

This is the super bright young guy who's going to take them to the next level and give them a strategic edge?

OK. Sure. Uh-huh.

Lord.
[Reply]
FAH-Q 09:01 AM 01-30-2021
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
EB must be in disbelief that this guy got a HC job before he did.

JFC...

Are we to believe this guy interviewed better than EB? This was painful to watch. What is he going to sound like in front of actual media members when COVID ends?
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:37 AM 01-30-2021
Adam Gase was supposedly terrible at being around his players. Awkward and bug eyed and weird.

Not saying Nick Sirianni is Adam Gase, buuuut... I mean...
[Reply]
Cheater5 09:43 AM 01-30-2021

He went to the Ricky LaFleur School of Coaching.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 10:04 AM 01-30-2021
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Adam Gase was supposedly terrible at being around his players. Awkward and bug eyed and weird.

I think Gase is legitimately an awful human being.

I can't get over the footage of him on draft night when his kids are crawling on him, begging for attention, and he just... ignores them...

Especially when mixed with stories about him sleeping in the office on a cot every night during the season.
[Reply]
Spott 10:25 AM 01-30-2021
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
Yeaaaaaaaaaaah...

This is the super bright young guy who's going to take them to the next level and give them a strategic edge?

OK. Sure. Uh-huh.

Lord.
This guy could easily be a politician.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 10:29 AM 01-30-2021

I wonder if it's more the opposite problem. Sirianni seems to be really well liked by players and coaches. But can he command the locker room and earn respect? I mean, Philly is not Kansas city. If he doesn't clean up those pressers they are going to walk all over him. It also doesn't help that roseman positioned sirianni as a yes man to him.
[Reply]
Easy 6 10:41 AM 01-30-2021
Originally Posted by siberian khatru:
Then Dan Campbell barged in and gave him a wedgie.
:-)
[Reply]
mkp785 01:23 PM 01-30-2021
This is not about EB exactly but has anyone noticed that Miami hasn't named an OC yet? They can hire whoever they want and they're still waiting. I wonder if they're looking at Kafka as their guy when we finish our season.
[Reply]
Easy 6 03:10 PM 01-30-2021
Originally Posted by mkp785:
This is not about EB exactly but has anyone noticed that Miami hasn't named an OC yet? They can hire whoever they want and they're still waiting. I wonder if they're looking at Kafka as their guy when we finish our season.
They can have Kafka when they pry him from our cold, dead hands
[Reply]
RealSNR 04:02 PM 01-30-2021
Originally Posted by mkp785:
He's staying in KC according to somebody awhile ago. Don't have a link.

We'd probably have heard something about this by now if they were hoping to hire him away.

Besides, I seriously doubt Miami wants to hire a guy who's just going to get a head coaching job in a year or two anyway. They'll want to keep that guy there as long as possible.
[Reply]
Bob Dole 04:16 PM 01-30-2021
I feel bad for EB, but good for us. Continuity is a good thing.
[Reply]
The Franchise 04:22 PM 01-30-2021
If the Bengals suck again next season....do they fire Zac Taylor? I could see that as a landing spot for Bieniemy.
[Reply]
Mecca 04:24 PM 01-30-2021
Green Bays looking for a DC, hopefully they won't poach one of our coaches thinking they can do what we did.
[Reply]
mkp785 04:35 PM 01-30-2021
He's staying in KC according to somebody awhile ago. Don't have a link.

We'd probably have heard something about this by now if they were hoping to hire him away.

Besides, I seriously doubt Miami wants to hire a guy who's just going to get a head coaching job in a year or two anyway. They'll want to keep that guy there as long as possible.
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
They can have Kafka when they pry him from our cold, dead hands
I hear ya but if you're looking for a coach to help a young, shaky QB like Tua I can't think of a better guy then Patrick Mahomes QB coach and passing game coordinator.
[Reply]
Page 71 of 72
« First < 21616768697071 72 >
Up