ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 70 of 72
« First < 20606667686970 7172 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Most Teams ‘Not Interested’ in Chiefs’ Eric Bieniemy
Mephistopheles Janx 02:37 AM 12-30-2020
https://heavy.com/sports/kansas-city...5-o3CPAb3Zxeek

Originally Posted by :
On a previous episode of the PFN Weekly show, Allbright mentioned that Eric Bieniemy is “a titleholder who relays the play calls in but doesn’t make the play calls very often.”

“Andy Reid’s doing the play calling. Like 99 percent of the time Andy Reid is doing the play calling, he designed the offense, all of that stuff.”

Allbright has also mentioned that Bieniemy’s previous interviews have been poor. These poor interviews have likely caused him to fall out of consideration for certain positions in the past. Allbright mentioned that some teams with vacancies aren’t all that interested in Bieniemy. These historical poor interviews could be a big reason why.

[Reply]
FloridaMan88 07:48 PM 01-29-2021
EB must be in disbelief that this guy got a HC job before he did.

JFC...

You’ve got to be kidding me pic.twitter.com/GWJUZKP1Ml

— Adam Lefkoe (@AdamLefkoe) January 29, 2021

[Reply]
Megatron96 07:53 PM 01-29-2021
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:

JFC...

:-)
wtf
[Reply]
RealSNR 08:10 PM 01-29-2021
Outside of that weirdo stammer he's got, his message is right on point!

Reminds me of Ian McKellen teaching acting!

[Reply]
displacedinMN 08:10 PM 01-29-2021
over/under on how long he is coach?
[Reply]
Hoover 08:10 PM 01-29-2021
I swear have these shitty teams must want to suck. That’s embarrassing
[Reply]
displacedinMN 08:51 PM 01-29-2021
Originally Posted by Hoover:
I swear have these shitty teams must want to suck. That’s embarrassing
more winning for us
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 09:02 PM 01-29-2021
I didn't know this kid grew up to be an NFL coach

https://youtu.be/G7RgN9ijwE4
[Reply]
alanm 09:42 PM 01-29-2021
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
makes it easier to access if there is one and shows that people should not park in front of it
Must be getting a lot of snow thing. Not a problem where I live. It's been a fairly mild winter again here. Generally is here in Western Neb. :-)
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 11:02 PM 01-29-2021

JFC...

This is like the guy that gets handed a book on a topic and is asked for a summary 30 minutes later. That was beyond terrible.

I have a buddy that used to work in sports marketing. He once suggested that I wouldn't believe how these coaches get hired. In some cases, the football people are in the minority when it comes to making the decision on a HC. The marketing, ticketing, etc. people all get votes. It's crazy.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 11:07 PM 01-29-2021
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Outside of that weirdo stammer he's got, his message is right on point!

Reminds me of Ian McKellen teaching acting!

What I thought of, right off.

That is such a rewatchable series, better than The Office in some ways.

Obligatory

[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 11:08 PM 01-29-2021
Peterson: I won a ****ing Super Bowl

This Guy: You see, the schemes are going to be hard. For the OTHER team. Not for us. For THEM.

Peterson:
[Reply]
siberian khatru 11:19 PM 01-29-2021

JFC...

Then Dan Campbell barged in and gave him a wedgie.
[Reply]
dlphg9 11:42 PM 01-29-2021

JFC...

Holy shit.

Seriously, this motherfucker had time to prepare for this press conference and complete fucks that up. I assume his notes look something like this:

We got to be smart and I've been told that smart people know what to do! So that's one thing we have to do to be smart. This offense and defense will be really easy. Well I mean it will only be easy for us and it will be the opposite of easy for the offense or defense we are playing. That means that it will be hard for them, because everyone knows that the easier something is to learn, the harder it is to defend.

I wonder if this dude is cringing as he watched this or is he that big of a dipshit that he thinks he sounded smart?
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 03:32 AM 01-30-2021
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Holy shit.

Seriously, this motherfucker had time to prepare for this press conference and complete fucks that up. I assume his notes look something like this:

We got to be smart and I've been told that smart people know what to do! So that's one thing we have to do to be smart. This offense and defense will be really easy. Well I mean it will only be easy for us and it will be the opposite of easy for the offense or defense we are playing. That means that it will be hard for them, because everyone knows that the easier something is to learn, the harder it is to defend.

I wonder if this dude is cringing as he watched this or is he that big of a dipshit that he thinks he sounded smart?
That was FN cringey AF. He sounds like the exact opposite of smart. He is supposed to be able to inspire and lead other grown men, but he sputters through a press conference like he is scared of reporters?

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
penchief 07:24 AM 01-30-2021
The quarterback shortage is over but there seems to be a serious lack of qualified coaching candidates. Some of these teams that settled for dorks this year will be knocking on EB’s door next year.
[Reply]
Page 70 of 72
« First < 20606667686970 7172 >
Up