ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 68 of 72
« First < 18586465666768 69707172 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Most Teams ‘Not Interested’ in Chiefs’ Eric Bieniemy
Mephistopheles Janx 02:37 AM 12-30-2020
https://heavy.com/sports/kansas-city...5-o3CPAb3Zxeek

Originally Posted by :
On a previous episode of the PFN Weekly show, Allbright mentioned that Eric Bieniemy is “a titleholder who relays the play calls in but doesn’t make the play calls very often.”

“Andy Reid’s doing the play calling. Like 99 percent of the time Andy Reid is doing the play calling, he designed the offense, all of that stuff.”

Allbright has also mentioned that Bieniemy’s previous interviews have been poor. These poor interviews have likely caused him to fall out of consideration for certain positions in the past. Allbright mentioned that some teams with vacancies aren’t all that interested in Bieniemy. These historical poor interviews could be a big reason why.

[Reply]
joethomas 02:41 PM 01-27-2021
I don't understand the narrative that the league is racist because EB isn't a head coach.

Especially if Leslie Frazier gets the job, which is now his second head coaching job. And when Saleh just got a head coaching job. And Flores last year. There are only so many openings.

Maybe it's just that they don't want EB?
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:43 PM 01-27-2021
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
Everone knows now and the Pats just brought him back. Also when the Lions "found out" they defended him and kept him for three years with a losing record...so tell me how the hell EB should be judged off the back of internet rumours that have no evidence? Smh
Again, I'm not saying it's right. It is what it is.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 02:48 PM 01-27-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Again, I'm not saying it's right. It is what it is.
Yes and what "it" is is prejudice minds practicing double standards.
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:49 PM 01-27-2021
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
Yes and what "it" is is prejudice minds practicing double standards.
The problem is that you're not hearing the same stuff about Leslie Frazier for example.

What are the differences between Frazier and Bienemy? It certainly isn't skin color.
[Reply]
RealSNR 03:52 PM 01-27-2021
Originally Posted by joethomas:

Maybe it's just that they don't want EB?
Dozens of coaches have gotten hired just for their resume alone throughout the decades.

EB has a damn impressive resume.

"Maybe they just don't want him" is a pretty lame excuse unless you can point to a valid reason. The off-the-field stuff? Okay, at least it's SOMETHING we can point to.

This? No. Makes zero sense. At all.
[Reply]
Shields68 04:25 PM 01-27-2021
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Dozens of coaches have gotten hired just for their resume alone throughout the decades.

EB has a damn impressive resume.

"Maybe they just don't want him" is a pretty lame excuse unless you can point to a valid reason. The off-the-field stuff? Okay, at least it's SOMETHING we can point to.

This? No. Makes zero sense. At all.
I get the feeling that the Texans never wanted EB. Deshaun wanted EB. EB was talked about and interviewed in a attempt to appease Deshaun. Now Deshaun says it does not matter he wants out regardless.

Where they just hired a GM from the Patriots. I am guessing he wants someone with experience and does not care if they are 60+ less likely there would ever be a power struggle. No fight for control of the team. Leslie is a good teacher. Trading 4-10 Deshaun probably takes the team on a rebuild anyway. Curious if EB really wanted this job anyway. Maybe he talks Deshaun into staying, maybe not. They already mortgaged their draft for the next year... It is not looking like a sought after job.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 04:41 PM 01-27-2021
I would like to keep him.

So here are reasons not to hire EB

1. He picks his nose.
2. He does not wear deodorant.
3. He puts his garbage in others garbage cans.
4. He does not shovel his sidewalk or around the fire hydrant.
5. He is the last in the neighborhood to take down his christmas lights.
[Reply]
mkp785 05:00 PM 01-27-2021
The Texans deserve everything they get if they hire Frazier or Culley. Hope that they trade Watson to the niners and out of the conference. You've got to figure a combo of Bosa and their 1st is a great starting point. Maybe add another 1st next season....?
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 05:06 PM 01-27-2021
If it's culley or McCown, it means one thing. Easterby is still in charge. He can't sneak a patriot stooge because everyone will see right through it. So instead he'll hire someone he can control. If he hires Caldwell, maybe the same deal since he might be a little more desperate. Even possible for Frazier, although he has a cozy gig right now.

I think Caserio is genuinely trying to get EB. EBs statement about men of God and personnel control makes me think he doesn't want it unless Easterby is gone. And who can blame him.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 05:50 PM 01-27-2021

David Culley's interview with Texans that began this morning is ongoing, according to sources, with additional meeting time.

— Aaron Wilson (@AaronWilson_NFL) January 27, 2021

[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 05:52 PM 01-27-2021
Also sounds like Watson is out no matter who they hire. So at this point, the coaching hire doesn't have to revolve around Watson. This is so deliciously epic to watch this tired Patriot horseshit blow up like this.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 06:42 PM 01-27-2021
Culley was the WR coach when our WRs caught 0 Tds in 2014
[Reply]
wazu 06:48 PM 01-27-2021
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
I would like to keep him.

So here are reasons not to hire EB

1. He picks his nose.
2. He does not wear deodorant.
3. He puts his garbage in others garbage cans.
4. He does not shovel his sidewalk or around the fire hydrant.
5. He is the last in the neighborhood to take down his christmas lights.
Wait, we’re supposed to shovel around the fire hydrant?
[Reply]
displacedinMN 09:22 PM 01-27-2021
Originally Posted by wazu:
Wait, we’re supposed to shovel around the fire hydrant?
makes it easier to access if there is one and shows that people should not park in front of it
[Reply]
notorious 09:28 PM 01-27-2021
Originally Posted by mkp785:
The Texans deserve everything they get if they hire Frazier or Culley. Hope that they trade Watson to the niners and out of the conference. You've got to figure a combo of Bosa and their 1st is a great starting point. Maybe add another 1st next season....?
Houston is so poorly ran they will probably trade Watson within the AFC South division.
[Reply]
Page 68 of 72
« First < 18586465666768 69707172 >
Up