ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 37 of 40
« First < 273334353637 383940 >
Nzoner's Game Room>“The Franchise” - Chiefs show - Wednesdays - 6pm
Bill Brasky 01:01 PM 08-26-2021
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
man I hate admitting this but Carrington Harrison has really turned a corner - I used to be his biggest critic. I have actually been enjoying his Saturday night show on ESPN radio. Good for him.

Edit - It may be CBSsports, not sure.
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
man I hate admitting this but Carrington Harrison has really turned a corner - I used to be his biggest critic. I have actually been enjoying his Saturday night show on ESPN radio. Good for him.

Strange echo in here :-)
[Reply]
wazu 06:17 AM 08-26-2021
The rattlesnake prank was pretty solid. I’d kinda forgotten about Tommy’s Superbowl meltdown. Maybe because I’ve never rewatched that awful game. He probably needs to do the same.
[Reply]
ModSocks 09:25 AM 08-26-2021
Originally Posted by wazu:
Maybe because I’ve never rewatched that awful game.
Ive decided that i'll only rewatch that stupid game after we've won another SB.
[Reply]
wazu 12:42 PM 08-26-2021
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Ive decided that i'll only rewatch that stupid game after we've won another SB.
Yeah, I'll at least be open to it then. Realistically I probably won't ever make the time, though, since I would now have 2 actual Super Bowl wins, plus all their playoff predecessors, that are just a lot more fun.
[Reply]
Bill Brasky 11:32 AM 08-26-2021
Originally Posted by wazu:
The rattlesnake prank was pretty solid. I’d kinda forgotten about Tommy’s Superbowl meltdown. Maybe because I’ve never rewatched that awful game. He probably needs to do the same.
Same. I absolutely purged that from my memory.

So is the Travis Kelce pronunciation thing a bit he's playing, or is that seriously his name? He's such a goof I can't tell if it's real.
[Reply]
Sorce 12:26 PM 08-26-2021
Originally Posted by Bill Brasky:

So is the Travis Kelce pronunciation thing a bit he's playing, or is that seriously his name? He's such a goof I can't tell if it's real.
It's real. His brother said it was real but his dad just went with the mispronunciation so they have never corrected people.
[Reply]
Pablo 12:27 PM 08-26-2021

I only remember Miami. That was nice
[Reply]
DaFace 01:25 PM 08-26-2021

Apparently the true pronunciation is "Kels," but his dad just got tired of correcting people back in the day and just started going by "Kel-see." So the family has pronounced it the latter for Travis's entire life.

In short, Kels is both a nickname and the proper pronunciation of his last name, but the NFL's official pronunciation guide almost certainly will remain "Kel-see."
[Reply]
CupidStunt 12:17 PM 08-26-2021
Is Baker still running from the fake snake? :-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:28 PM 08-26-2021

[Reply]
Chief Roundup 05:04 PM 09-08-2021

[Reply]
Dante84 05:35 PM 09-08-2021
Now that was a great episode.

- Loved seeing everyone fired up at "home of the CHIEFS"
- Loved seeing Thornhill being vulnerable about his injury and the return year, you could tell he was getting choked up and how much it all means to him
- One call out to make note of: Andy saying he "loves that kid" talking about Gore. Will be interested to see if he gets called up if there's an injury to any of the RB's.
- Was cool to see Jody getting geeked out about making the team.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 07:22 PM 09-08-2021
Originally Posted by Dante84:
Now that was a great episode.

- Loved seeing everyone fired up at "home of the CHIEFS"
- Loved seeing Thornhill being vulnerable about his injury and the return year, you could tell he was getting choked up and how much it all means to him
- One call out to make note of: Andy saying he "loves that kid" talking about Gore. Will be interested to see if he gets called up if there's an injury to any of the RB's.
- Was cool to see Jody getting geeked out about making the team.
Thornhill flashed some serious skills just before that injury. Getting him back to 100 percent would be HUGE for our D
[Reply]
RealSNR 05:40 PM 09-08-2021
I love it.

Pat gets his AFC championship ring and by the look on his face, he doesn't know whether to:

A. Look humble for the camera by softly admiring the ring
B. Chuck that shit in the trash and go watch some more fucking film
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 06:41 PM 09-08-2021
Great episode
[Reply]
Page 37 of 40
« First < 273334353637 383940 >
Up