ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 163 of 300
« First < 63113153159160161162163 164165166167173213263 > Last »
Media Center>The Walking Dead ***With Comic Spoilers*** (Part 2)
Fire Me Boy! 03:01 PM 10-02-2014
Sunday Nights at 9pm/8pm (Central) on AMC. Premiere for Season 5 is Oct. 12.
[Reply]
Fansy the Famous Bard 09:00 AM 04-20-2016
Originally Posted by jimidollar:
Does this mean they have to sit out a year?
yes, but they get to live a year longer, so there's a benefit.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 10:08 AM 04-21-2016
I fucking hated that fucking piss poor, tragicomic, utter failure of a finale. Gimple can drink AIDS.

EVERYONE not living under a rock knew what Negans first appearance was going to be. Fans of the comics and people who had friends that were fans knew something HUGE was coming.

Issue 100 brought to life on screen wouldve been the best episode ever.

Negans first appearance in the book, he kills the most popular character at the time, Glen. Brutal, horrific, epic. Then he basically drops the mic and walks off, leaving the group with Glens corpse and the promise of coming in a week to take half their stuff.

It was awesome.

Gimple should never have written Negans first appearance if he was not going to finish such an epic moment.

99 percent of people knew Negan was going to kill someone. We waited 6 months got all the buildup and then he killed the camera. Using a shitty cliffhanger gimmick to shit on one of the most epic moments ever and making us wait 6 more months just to see a complete reshoot of the scene is fuckiung deplorable.

Negans first appearance in the show will now just be remembered as a bush league fuckup and ratings insurance. Pissing off everyone watching is not the result you should be going for.

If he wanted to cliffhanger it, it shouldve cut off when the high beams hit and the group is surrounded by saviors. At least then the continuity and the greatness of the Negan first appearance could be retained.

As it is, we will certainly see a re shoot, shit will be different and it will render the original finale scene worthless.

Terrible decision.
[Reply]
salame 10:11 AM 04-21-2016
I read somewhere that they filmed 4 death scenes for the 4 people in the van and they are going to decide based on reaction who to kill.
If that's true they are douche bags who jumped the shark.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 10:28 AM 04-21-2016
Originally Posted by salame:
I read somewhere that they filmed 4 death scenes for the 4 people in the van and they are going to decide based on reaction who to kill.
If that's true they are douche bags who jumped the shark.
They should already know who to kill...this shit annoys me
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 02:21 PM 04-21-2016
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler:
I ****ing hated that ****ing piss poor, tragicomic, utter failure of a finale. Gimple can drink AIDS.

EVERYONE not living under a rock knew what Negans first appearance was going to be. Fans of the comics and people who had friends that were fans knew something HUGE was coming.

Issue 100 brought to life on screen wouldve been the best episode ever.

Negans first appearance in the book, he kills the most popular character at the time, Glen. Brutal, horrific, epic. Then he basically drops the mic and walks off, leaving the group with Glens corpse and the promise of coming in a week to take half their stuff.

It was awesome.

Gimple should never have written Negans first appearance if he was not going to finish such an epic moment.

99 percent of people knew Negan was going to kill someone. We waited 6 months got all the buildup and then he killed the camera. Using a shitty cliffhanger gimmick to shit on one of the most epic moments ever and making us wait 6 more months just to see a complete reshoot of the scene is ****iung deplorable.

Negans first appearance in the show will now just be remembered as a bush league ****up and ratings insurance. Pissing off everyone watching is not the result you should be going for.

If he wanted to cliffhanger it, it shouldve cut off when the high beams hit and the group is surrounded by saviors. At least then the continuity and the greatness of the Negan first appearance could be retained.

As it is, we will certainly see a re shoot, shit will be different and it will render the original finale scene worthless.

Terrible decision.
So what you are saying is that you found this episode...unsatisfactory? I just want to be clear...:-)
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 07:52 AM 05-27-2016

[Reply]
Baby Lee 08:43 AM 05-27-2016
That was nice of Norman to come back to set after his story ended last season. :-)
[Reply]
Gonzo 11:47 AM 06-16-2016

[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 05:11 PM 06-17-2016
According to The Nerdist, they filmed death scenes for all 11 characters.

http://nerdist.com/the-walking-dead-...ns-potentials/
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 06:23 PM 06-17-2016
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:

Well alright.
[Reply]
KC_Lee 08:36 PM 06-17-2016
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:

If you go to the FB page The Spoiling Dead Fans they don't directly say, or indirectly for that matter, who died at Negan's hand.

However, because they report on where the show is being shot and who was seen (i.e. Rick, Negan, can Carl were seen at the Alexandria set) you can deduce who the victim was.
[Reply]
Gonzo 08:50 PM 06-17-2016
It's likely Abraham but it may be Glenn. Those are the only two that make any logical sense to me. They both die around this time in the comics anyway.
I doubt it's Glenn though.
[Reply]
notorious 08:52 PM 06-17-2016
:-)
[Reply]
Rausch 12:55 PM 06-18-2016
Originally Posted by Gonzo:
It's likely Abraham but it may be Glenn. Those are the only two that make any logical sense to me. They both die around this time in the comics anyway.
I doubt it's Glenn though.
None of this, NONE OF THIS, makes any sense...
[Reply]
vailpass 03:00 PM 06-18-2016
Originally Posted by Rausch:
None of this, NONE OF THIS, makes any sense...
Glenn's candy ass getting whacked makes perfect sense.
[Reply]
Page 163 of 300
« First < 63113153159160161162163 164165166167173213263 > Last »
Up