ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 16 of 43
« First < 61213141516 1718192026 > Last »
Hall of Classics>What does everyone think everyone looks like...
Donger 04:39 PM 02-10-2009
Originally Posted by Katipan:
A hairy taint can cover a multitude of sins.
I love you (in a platonic, sisterly kind of way).
[Reply]
Katipan 04:41 PM 02-10-2009
Originally Posted by Donger:
I love you (in a platonic, sisterly kind of way).

I love you too. (In a psychotic, stalking, drag a switchblade down the inside of my thighs fetish kind of way)
[Reply]
DaFace 04:24 PM 02-10-2009
Actually, now that you all mention it, it wouldn't surprise me at all if MV was a closet homo. At best, he's intensely insecure about himself and his sexuality. All of the signs are there - a need to insult others (anonymously over the internet), bragging about his own (supposed) sexual exploits, very concerned about his looks.

That would explains a lot actually.
[Reply]
luv 04:29 PM 02-10-2009
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Actually, now that you all mention it, it wouldn't surprise me at all if MV was a closet homo. At best, he's intensely insecure about himself and his sexuality. All of the signs are there - a need to insult others (anonymously over the internet), bragging about his own (supposed) sexual exploits, very concerned about his looks.

I was actually thinking along the lines of shallow and insecure. Just going by the context of his posts, all he must have to offer anyone is his looks (which aren't that great).
[Reply]
Frazod 04:40 PM 02-10-2009
Originally Posted by luv:
I was actually thinking along the lines of shallow and insecure. Just going by the context of his posts, all he must have to offer anyone is his looks (which aren't that great).
Well, if he bondo'd in the giant crevasse on his forehead caused by his jutting Neanderthal brow, that would certainly help.

Has anyone else considered the idea that MV just might be the missing link?
[Reply]
Donger 04:41 PM 02-10-2009
Originally Posted by frazod:
Well, if he bondo'd in the giant crevasse on his forecaused caused by his jutting Neanderthal brow, that would certainly help.

I think the Missing Link would not have a receding hairline. In fact, I would think the Missing Link would be exceedingly hairy.
[Reply]
Katipan 04:42 PM 02-10-2009
Well, if he bondo'd in the giant crevasse on his forecaused caused by his jutting Neanderthal brow, that would certainly help.
Ever seen that gorilla glue that expands?

That stuff is cool.
[Reply]
Frazod 04:43 PM 02-10-2009
Damn, you all quoted my typo. I feel so Velvet Jones-ish. :-)
[Reply]
beach tribe 04:44 PM 02-10-2009
Originally Posted by Katipan:
Ever seen that gorilla glue that expands?

That stuff is cool.
I fixed my drawer with some last night. If you ever strip out a screw, just squeeze a little of that primate paste in the threads, and let it dry. Great stuff.
[Reply]
FAX 04:45 PM 02-10-2009

Well, he is a feisty little fella. And cave peeps were known for their feistiness.

It wouldn't surprise me that when he goes clubbing, he uses an actual club.

FAX
[Reply]
Frosty 04:31 PM 02-10-2009
Originally Posted by DaFace:

Don't forget about begging for the men to post pictures of themselves.
[Reply]
TrebMaxx 04:26 PM 02-10-2009
Strange I always pictured MV a little differently....must be how he gets all the gals.
Attached: th_vaginal_douche.jpg (1.9 KB) 
[Reply]
Bowser 04:27 PM 02-10-2009
Midnight GHB
[Reply]
Jenson71 04:28 PM 02-10-2009
This is how I picture Ultra Peanut:

[Reply]
Jilly 04:28 PM 02-10-2009
Originally Posted by Jenson71:
This is how I picture Ultra Peanut:

HOLY CRAP! I almost peed my pants laughing!
[Reply]
Page 16 of 43
« First < 61213141516 1718192026 > Last »
Up