ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 251 of 324
« First < 151201241247248249250251 252253254255261301 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs hire Steve Spagnuolo as new defensive coordinator
TLO 04:33 PM 01-24-2019

The #Chiefs are hiring Steve Spagnuolo as their new defensive coordinator, sources say. The former #Giants DC and interim HC/#Rams HC began his NFL coaching career as an #Eagles assistant under Andy Reid. Now rejoins Big Red in KC.

— Mike Garafolo (@MikeGarafolo) January 24, 2019

[Reply]
tredadda 01:21 PM 11-23-2022
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler:
Imagine having the illiteracy level that you display. I'm sure it's you being intentionally obtuse, because that's just the kind of **** schtick you have.

The guy said in his own presser "it takes a half to figure out what they want to do. Then we adjust at the half"

And all that shit is great, punt, punt fumble, then you have "The Magician" Steve Spagnuolo with his next trick, POOF! he makes the lead disappear.

3rd and 18 was a shit call. Period. Led to giving up the score that beats 31 other nfl teams.

Make excuses all you like.

Then when asked in the presser about Palmers second td ( you know, the one from the magic trick where the lead disappeared) he doesn't remember. Can't answer the question.

Lmmfgdao. You should be able to answer questions on the biggest plays in the game.

So going by what he said, we have to hang on through first halves, get our shit together in the second and hope that the game didn't get away from us before half.

It's all right there in his own ****ing words, so **** off, die, and enjoy drinking fire while Satan ****s you in the ass.
Got it you don’t like Spagnuolo. He showed stats showing how different the first half and second half is and in spite of that you are fixated on 3rd and 18 as if that cost us the game. It didn’t and that was the only significant drive they had all second half. The Chargers also got to ball back with like 31 seconds left and two timeouts and could not get into FG range because the defense stepped up. Did you see that or did you turn the game off after the 3rd and 18? Or the Chargers TD so you could shake your fist in the air and curse the name of Spags? This team is 8-2 in large part because of the defense. They haven’t given up 30 or more this year except for the TB game where they were playing catch-up all game.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:22 PM 11-23-2022
Originally Posted by tredadda:
They haven’t given up 30 or more this year except for the TB game where they were playing catch-up all game.
QFT
[Reply]
Chris Meck 01:38 PM 11-23-2022
Aww. Now you've gone and made me count how many ****s I don't give about you, or the ****ing mongrel race that conceived you.

It's a real shame that you're too ****ing reeruned to use ignore, isn't it.

Continue crying, you blood belching ****.
Mongrel race? What kind of racist bullshit lingo are you spewing here, dude? LOL PSSST-YOUR HOOD IS SHOWING.

And look at this outburst, by the way. I mean, wow.

Methinks thou doth protest too much.

Being on my least favorite list really got your panties all in a wad.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 01:49 PM 11-23-2022

So going by what he said, we have to hang on through first halves, get our shit together in the second and hope that the game didn't get away from us before half.
Speaking of obtuse, do you really think that he doesn't make any adjustments over the course of the first half based on what he's seeing? Do you think he expressly forbids allowing himself to even subconsciously make changes?

Or do you think it's perhaps that as a DC you're fighting fires all over the place like it's a triage unit, and when he's able to focus entirely on adjustments rather than in-game playcalling and related matters during a running game, then he puts his entire energy into said adjustments? Whereas during the actual first half of the game the adjustments are continuously happening but just might not be as dramatic?

Do you take everything so literally? Like, if some people hear say that you should drink antifreeze, do you really take that to mean like they wish for you to ingest poison and die?

No DC is perfect, dude.
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:08 PM 11-23-2022
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
Mongrel race? What kind of racist bullshit lingo are you spewing here, dude? LOL PSSST-YOUR HOOD IS SHOWING.

And look at this outburst, by the way. I mean, wow.

Methinks thou doth protest too much.

Being on my least favorite list really got your panties all in a wad.
He does this in every thread lately. He's an angry, angry person. I feel bad for him.
[Reply]
Megatron96 02:09 PM 11-23-2022
Imagine having the illiteracy level that you display. I'm sure it's you being intentionally obtuse, because that's just the kind of **** schtick you have.

The guy said in his own presser "it takes a half to figure out what they want to do. Then we adjust at the half"

And all that shit is great, punt, punt fumble, then you have "The Magician" Steve Spagnuolo with his next trick, POOF! he makes the lead disappear.

3rd and 18 was a shit call. Period. Led to giving up the score that beats 31 other nfl teams.

Make excuses all you like.

Then when asked in the presser about Palmers second td ( you know, the one from the magic trick where the lead disappeared) he doesn't remember. Can't answer the question.

Lmmfgdao. You should be able to answer questions on the biggest plays in the game.

It's all right there in his own ****ing words, so **** off, die, and enjoy drinking fire while Satan ****s you in the ass.
Lol.

How many plays did spags call? Any idea? You think he needs remember every one to be good enough for you?

And why does he have to get every single call exactly right?

When was the last time you got everything right for 3 straight hours, with 20 odd people’s immediate success on the line, plus the success of an entire billion dollar organization?

Who holds any one person to such an incredibly retarded standard?

Oh right, whiners like you?:-)
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:09 PM 11-23-2022
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Do you take everything so literally? Like, if some people hear say that you should drink antifreeze, do you really take that to mean like they wish for you to ingest poison and die?
Dude, when he's told to drink antifreeze, he drinks it. Obviously.
[Reply]
O.city 02:13 PM 11-23-2022
The 3rd and 18 call wasn't great, but dude made a great play on the ball too. The other guys get paid to play.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 02:20 PM 11-23-2022
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
Andy is always going to choose “his guys”. It’s who he is, and why we let two people go who competed for “executives of the year”

We will always have to hope that Mahomes can help Andy overcome his stubbornness.

Just get us into the Top 20, Spags.
As cringe as this reaction was, the worst part about this (like many of my old posts) was my undying love for Ballard and Dorsey.

Because hot damn, the one year Spags got us into the Top 20 in DVOA, we won it all. Hoping he can help us do it again this season.
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:21 PM 11-23-2022
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
As cringe as this reaction was, the worst part about this (like many of my old posts) was my undying love for Ballard and Dorsey.

Because hot damn, the one year Spags got us into the Top 20 in DVOA, we won it all. Hoping he can help us do it again this season.
They're currently 22nd in defensive DVOA with 2 games left against the Broncos. :-)
[Reply]
tredadda 02:32 PM 11-23-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
QFT
It’s just amazing to read that rant. I would get it if this was the 2018 defense that Mahomes willed to being an offsides away from a SB appearance.

Also the Chargers are a talented team the always plays KC tough. That same KC defense that he is screaming about because muh 3rd and 18 is the same defense that helped us beat the Chargers the first time they played.

Lastly I think some forget how young this defense is. We have something like five rookie players seeing significant snaps six if you count Cook. Bolton is in his second year, Gay his third, and Thornhill is in his fourth (I think). Also Saunders is in his fourth season and Reid his fifth. The elder statesmen on the defense are Clark, Jones, and Dunlap. What this defense is doing is pretty remarkable considering that.
[Reply]
RealSNR 03:11 PM 11-23-2022
The last time Wallcrawler had his period over a Chiefs coach, we won the Super Bowl.

Flame away, Wallcrawler. And please act like a huffy priss when everybody points and laughs at you when you're proven to be wrong. Makes it even sweeter.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 03:17 PM 11-23-2022
Originally Posted by tredadda:
It’s just amazing to read that rant. I would get it if this was the 2018 defense that Mahomes willed to being an offsides away from a SB appearance.

Your job doesn't stop just because you've had some success. We have the lead. Late. Just destroyed Herbert with a blitz. Now let's give him all day.

It's like he has no little voice that says "Hey, do you think Herbs would want another furious rush, or would he prefer everyone drop and he has alll day to think" He makes a shit call that bails Herbert out, and allows them to take a late lead by 4.

That's losing football. Dress that shit up however you like.

Also the Chargers are a talented team the always plays KC tough. That same KC defense that he is screaming about because muh 3rd and 18 is the same defense that helped us beat the Chargers the first time they played.

Jeeeeeeeeeezus CHRIST is it getting deep in here.

Yes. Steve "The Magician" Spagnuolo pulled off such a great scheme. I loved the part where he let them march right down the field, and then on cue, waved his hand and glitter flew out of his ass, forcing the exhausted Charger TE who wanted out of the game, to give up on his route and allow the ball to be thrown directly into Jaylen Watsons arms for a pick 6.

Just brilliant scheme. I wonder why he doesn't use this wizardry more often, so that his unit wouldn't be 3rd from the bottom in takeaways.

Lastly I think some forget how young this defense is. We have something like five rookie players seeing significant snaps six if you count Cook. Bolton is in his second year, Gay his third, and Thornhill is in his fourth (I think). Also Saunders is in his fourth season and Reid his fifth. The elder statesmen on the defense are Clark, Jones, and Dunlap. What this defense is doing is pretty remarkable considering that.
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:20 PM 11-23-2022

[Reply]
Wallcrawler 03:20 PM 11-23-2022
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
The last time Wallcrawler had his period over a Chiefs coach, we won the Super Bowl.

Flame away, Wallcrawler. And please act like a huffy priss when everybody points and laughs at you when you're proven to be wrong. Makes it even sweeter.
Doin what I can. Pete still hasn't written won't sniff the playoffs 2.0 so I'm working a little overtime.
[Reply]
Page 251 of 324
« First < 151201241247248249250251 252253254255261301 > Last »
Up