Hall of Classics>****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread****
pr_capone 12:49 PM 10-01-2012

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Organization:

pr_capone: Paypal / FB / Media Contact
Marty: FB / Twitter / Media Contact
GoChiefs: (Cassel's Reckoning) - FB / Research / Youtube

This team is just plain awful. The only consistently good play on offense comes from Bowe and Charles. Daboll is, I'm sure a great person, but an awful offensive coordinator. While I understand that trying to lead this team is "like trying to drive a car with 4 flat tires"... it is incomprehensible to me how he can misuse the little talent that he does have. Romeo was the right man for the job regarding Belcher. He is still not the guy to coach this team into playoff contention and a Super Bowl.

*****. I hope the rumors of the Titans being interested are true. I hope you did get your walking papers on your recent trip to Dallas. I cannot wait for you to be gone from Kansas City. You took an ailing team and smothered it Cassel, ineffective FA, and bad picks in the draft. Statistically... you are the worst thing to ever happen to Kansas City Chiefs football. I will be thrilled when your termination is announced.

There is still an unresolved issue with the donation from sports nutz and both parties are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. Because I cannot afford to pay for a 2 hour flight by myself... we are only planning on flying a single banner. Effectively, we only have $960ish in the bank until the matter is resolved.

If the funds come available in time for the banner to fly, we will fly a second banner as well.

Donations - Financials
Spoiler!

Archived Opening Posts

First Post - The Banner Is In The Air
Spoiler!

The Banner Is In The Air - 10/17
Spoiler!

10/17 - 11/9
Spoiler!

11/9 - Blackout
Spoiler!

Blackout - Raiders
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Dayze 01:24 PM 10-03-2012
DID WE GIVE UP WHEN THE GERMANS BOMBED PEARL HARBOR? HELL NO!!!
[Reply]
Dayze 01:24 PM 10-03-2012
Originally Posted by Nzoner:
:-):-)

Gold Jerry. GOLD!
[Reply]
memyselfI 01:26 PM 10-03-2012
Originally Posted by alnorth:
If we decide to have a 2nd flight and Cassel gets benched, we could save money by just cutting off the last part of our banner before the dash.
I'll donate then. I don't believe benching Cassel will achieve a damn thing because the alternatives suck. I wish the banner would encourage Clark to sell to other local owners.

What about red 'Livestrong' type bracelets? You may not get everyone to wear a tshirt but almost everyone wears one of those bracelets.
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 01:26 PM 10-03-2012
How about organizing a sign in the stadium? They'll probably confiscate anything in one piece, so maybe guys could make individual letters like the old DANTE sign or D- (picket fence).

Ex: F-I-R-E P-I-O-L-I

I actually wish I could come up for this. The sideshow will be more entertaining than the game.
[Reply]
Marty Mac Ver 2.0 01:27 PM 10-03-2012
latest
Attached: scott.jpeg (46.3 KB) 
[Reply]
frankotank 01:27 PM 10-03-2012
Originally Posted by Dayze:
DID WE GIVE UP WHEN THE GERMANS BOMBED PEARL HARBOR? HELL NO!!!
hahahaha

[Reply]
Molitoth 01:27 PM 10-03-2012
Originally Posted by :
I don't believe benching Cassel will achieve a damn thing because the alternatives suck.
People said the same thing last year, and then Orton won us two games.
We need to find out if the team will react to Quinn/Stanzi.... and if they don't then we don't need any of our QB's on this roster next year.

We cycle through them until we find someone worth a shit... not give them 4 years and wait for the f*cking light bulb to turn on.
[Reply]
FAX 01:28 PM 10-03-2012
I fear that the CIA operatives would confiscate the letters and waterboard the hell out of somebody right there in the stadium.

FAX
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 01:28 PM 10-03-2012
Originally Posted by BossChief:
We should totally organize a candy wrapper day, too.

50,000 people with 40-50 candy wrappers each the they leave on the floor of the stadium and the lots...haha

That would send a message to that dumb mfer.
Fucking perfect.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:28 PM 10-03-2012
Hey, what about skywriting? That shit lasts on a clear, calm day.

[Reply]
Dayze 01:29 PM 10-03-2012
halloween IS coming up, you kn ow.
[Reply]
memyselfI 01:30 PM 10-03-2012
Can you imagine them doing bag and body searches looking for anti-Pioli gear. :-)
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 01:30 PM 10-03-2012
Originally Posted by FAX:
"Scott: The Patriot Way Is I29 North."

How many letters is that?

FAX
Patriot Way = Brady/Belichick

That's within the limit even with spaces
[Reply]
Molitoth 01:30 PM 10-03-2012
Originally Posted by FAX:
I fear that the CIA operatives would confiscate the letters and waterboard the hell out of somebody right there in the stadium.

FAX
Everyone in the stadium could dress as a CIA operative...that would be glorious!
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:31 PM 10-03-2012
Watch it guys, Scott's gonna get one of his Patriot Way hackers to DDOS the Planet.
[Reply]
Page 88 of 603
« First < 38788485868788 8990919298138188588 > Last »
Up