Page 15 of 16
« First < 51112131415 16 >
Nzoner's Game Room>RIP Billy Graham
HonestChieffan 07:46 AM 02-21-2018

BREAKING NEWS: Billy Graham has died at age 99. pic.twitter.com/oZbmCUwOU5

— Fox News (@FoxNews) February 21, 2018

[Reply]
Randallflagg 07:42 PM 02-27-2018
That "Filthy rich" preacher - who according to some, never paid a penny in taxes, stole from his Ministry and was just an overly "evil" man, is being laid to rest in a simple pine box, with a mattress pad made by inmates of a prison:

http://www.insideedition.com/billy-g...-inmates-40973

What a rotten man Reverend Graham was.......
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 07:49 PM 02-27-2018
He probably tore the tag off that mattress.
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 08:07 PM 02-27-2018
Originally Posted by BiStateNo:
That "Filthy rich" preacher - who according to some, never paid a penny in taxes, stole from his Ministry and was just an overly "evil" man, is being laid to rest in a simple pine box, with a mattress pad made by inmates of a prison:

I guess as long as it wasn't made by gays or jews it's all cool for him.
[Reply]
ChiefFanForHire 10:06 AM 03-02-2018
Originally Posted by patteeu:
Ministers get a few special tax treatments that allow them to shelter a part of their income, but it's by no means a blanket tax free deal.
https://www.google.com/search?client...3mQ_oO2VVI4YM:

And if I disagree that Billy Graham and Joel Olsteen should get special privledges that allow them to "shelter" (keep 25 mil of 25 mil that Apple or Chevron would pay 10 million in taxes straight up on), so they can preach homophobia and anti-semiticism, that makes me anti-christian "bigot" right?
[Reply]
ChiefFanForHire 10:09 AM 03-02-2018
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat:
I guess as long as it wasn't made by gays or jews it's all cool for him.
:-)

Yep.
[Reply]
ChiefFanForHire 10:11 AM 03-02-2018
Originally Posted by Fish:
People also willingly give all their money to Nigerian scammers.
But but but....those people are criminals, Billy was a MAN OF GOD!!!!

So it's DIFFERENT (sarcasm)
[Reply]
Randallflagg 10:15 AM 03-02-2018
Originally Posted by ChiefFanForHire:
https://www.google.com/search?client...3mQ_oO2VVI4YM:

And if I disagree that Billy Graham and Joel Olsteen should get special privledges that allow them keep 25 mil of 25 mil that Apple or Chevron would pay 10 million in taxes straight up, so they can preach homophobia and anti-semiticism, that makes me anti-christian "bigot" right?
Sonny, Here we are again with your rant about taxes and c3 Corporations (non profit). I don't understand yoiu, frankly - but I guess that it is what it is.

Just so we are clear about taxes here. Youy ARE aware, are you not, that Apple has parked 200 billion in taxable income in Ireland for years so as to NOT pay taxes on their profits? You seem to hold to the belief that "what's good for the goose is good for the gander". So be it.

All I would ask of you is that you understand that there are tax laws within the government of the United States. Please, show me one (just one) instance where Billy Graham didn't pay taxes that were owed to the federal government. That's all I ask of you.

You apparently have a hard on for anything "religious" and that's your choice. However, before you cast dispersions against the religious community - I would ask you how many corporations do the exact same thing - use the tax laws to THEIR advantage? Case in point - APPLE.

Do your homework before you disparage someone, will you?
[Reply]
ChiefFanForHire 10:17 AM 03-02-2018

You forgot the blatant homophobia and anti-semiticism.

And , by the way, you are a fake christian that cares 10000x more about the spread of your preferred religion that the welfare of humanity - i.e. all persons of all religions. Just like Billy.
[Reply]
ChiefFanForHire 10:21 AM 03-02-2018
All I would ask of you is that you understand that there are tax laws within the government of the United States. Please, show me one (just one) instance where Billy Graham didn't pay taxes that were owed to the federal government. That's all I ask of you.
For the 15th time - he intentionally chose a line of work that granted him the special priviledge of not paying income taxes that 99 plus percent of the rest of us have to pay.

That's as bad, in my opinion, than choosing one of the 99 percent of professions that are supposed to pay taxes, then trying to weasel out of paying them. Disagree all you want, I still maintain this opinion.
[Reply]
Randallflagg 10:22 AM 03-02-2018
You forgot the blatant homophobia and anti-semiticism.

And , by the way, you are a fake christian that cares 10000x more about the spread of your preferred religion that the welfare of humanity - i.e. all persons of all religions. Just like Billy.

Ouch - you've wounded me to the bone!! :-)

https://www.cnet.com/news/apple-para...d-irish-taxes/

My Bad - APPLE has now moved the 250 Billion to yet another location to avoid their "fair share"......
[Reply]
Randallflagg 10:23 AM 03-02-2018
For the 15th time - he intentionally chose a line of work that granted him the special priviledge of not paying income taxes that 99 plus percent of the rest of us have to pay.

That's as bad, in my opinion, than choosing one of the 99 percent of professions that are supposed to pay taxes, then trying to weasel out of paying them. Disagree all you want, I still maintain this opinion.
I sincerely doubt that you have paid a tax in your life flipping burgers, but be that as it may - I'm out.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 11:05 AM 03-02-2018
You think the league will mandate the BG emblem on all teams helmets for the 2018 season?
[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 11:36 AM 03-02-2018
Watching the funeral. Actually a low key celebration of Billy Graham. This is a true American legend.
[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 11:37 AM 03-02-2018
I like in the background you can catch a glimpse of the Secret Service.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 01:59 PM 03-02-2018

It is not about taxes with you, it is the fact that he was a pastor. It is obvious. Come clean.
[Reply]
Page 15 of 16
« First < 51112131415 16 >
Up